Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Maybe I could hurt you. [Self RP] If you weren't my freind.

Postby MythicDusk » 05/09/2010 6:59 AM

Rage bubbled up within her. She roared, cussed, her hair flying about her pale face, as if all blood had drained from her, a rock left her hands and smashed against a wall, sending splinters flying to the ground. She leant against a crmbling wall, tears creating shining streaks down her face as she slid to a sitting position, her hands and hoodie now covered with droplets of crimson blood and white powder from the rocks. Her jeans were torn and her hair was matted. Another attempt, another heartbreak. She buried her face in her hands, her shoulders trembling. She eventually stood again, burying her bleeding hands in the kangaroo pocket of the old hoodie, her hair hanging in her face. sobs still wracking through her body.

The feather-tipped stalks that crowned his head twitched as his multiple eyes blinked. He felt his form change into that of a human, his dark hair still had feathers in it, his eyes still glew. His ankle-bangle was now on his wrist, his clothing seemed to be very modern, as he was wearing dark-coloured clothes. His head tilted to listen for more sound. He heard the scrabbling of her feet. He crept up to the corner that seperated them, peeking around it, he watched her as she moved. He was now bewitched with this woman. His lips twitched into a smirk as he moved silently behind her, watching her every move.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Re: Maybe I could hurt you. [Self RP] If you weren't my freind.

Postby MythicDusk » 05/14/2010 6:29 PM

Paranoia could feel someone watching her. That was rich. Paranoia had paranoia. She turned on her heels anyway, to see a young man following her. She glared at him and he seemed taken aback, his head tilting as he slowly approached her. Paranoia seemed drawn to him. She began running towards him, a vacant look withion her eyes and the male simply opened his arms and as she collided into him, he took the hit well, simply exhaling gently, folding his arms around her, resting his head ontop of hers, letting her sob into his shirt.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 05/14/2010 6:33 PM

Eventually Paranoia looked up at him, tears still streaked her face. "Who are you?" she asked, sniffling. "Your saviour. Your Saint." The male replied gently, his voice was rough on the ears, but Paranoia didn't seem to notice. Paranoia smiled slightly. "My Saint, eh? Well, I'm Parranoia Konnawtyst, and I think I'm going to stay in your arms for a while." Saint simply smiled at her and held her tightly against himself, letting her sob into his now-damp shirt.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 05/14/2010 6:50 PM

Paranoia eventually pulled away from Saint, and he tilted his head. He was very plain-looking, not the type she usually went for. "Why am I so drawn to you?" She questioned. Saint smiled slightly. "For we both hold half a soul." Paranoia's eyebrows risen, then she frowned. Great, another spiritual type. Saint placed his hand beneath her chin, gently lifting it as he pressed his lips against hers. For the first time in her life, Paranoia felt fireworks.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 05/14/2010 6:53 PM

When she pulled away, she was breathless, as was Saint, he smiled at her, and she returned it, letting him hold her close in the middle of the collapsing hallway. A rock shifted, but Paranoia didn't move. She felt safe, wanted, and her lips still tingled. She took in a deep breath, her ear pressed against Saint's chest, listening to his heartbeat and his raspy breathing. He obviously had a cough, as he then began coughing, even if it was only slight.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 05/22/2010 6:26 AM

Paranoia heard Saint's heartbeat quicken slightly, and then he spoke. "Oh, hells hells hells." His tone was suprisingly cheery, paranoia looked upwards to see him glanging about, the feathers in his hair stood to attention, twitching once in a while. "We're going to have to move, M'lady." Paranoia rose her eyebrow as Saint shuffled them to the right, then a large rock fell on the place they were just standing. Paranoia shook slightly and Saint smiled. "Shall we go to somewhere more secure?" Paranoia nodded slightly, tears still shining in her eyes.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 06/19/2010 9:44 PM

Paranoia pulled away, out of his arms, leaving Saint feeling slightly empty. She clenched her jaw so the muscles stood prominently at the side of her face. She pounded her fist into her hand, then clenching her other hand into her fist, she bared her teeth and a roar echoed from her mouth, eventually her teeth parting as she began to beat her forehead with both fists. Saint stopped her by grabbing her wrists, his hair - and the feathers that hid within it - was sleeked down, his eyes filled with worry and sadness. "What's wrong?" He purred, his voice becoming more and more attractive by the minute to Paranoia. "I'll just be another speed-bump to you, just another line in the tally."

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 06/25/2010 6:36 PM

Saint gripped her chin, bringing her face up to his, staring deep into her emerald eyes. "No. Never. You are the road that leads to Rome, you are the final line in the tally, you are my one and only." Paranoia looked at him through the blurs of her tears. "How do you know that?" Saint smiled weakly, tears beinning to fill his own eyes. "Because we both share a soul. Watch." And at that moment, he moved his hands to her shoulders, pulling her close and pressing her against himself, resting his cheek on the top of her head. "What do you feel?" Paranoia was slightly awestricken. "I feel...Whole." Saint smiled through his tears, his voice now a hoarse whisper. "Exactly. We make eachother whole."

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/27/2011 5:47 PM

Paranoia quickly shoved him away with a cry of anguish, Saint looked both confused and lost. "What's wrong?" He asked softly, reaching for her again. Paranoia swiped his hand away, still backing up. "You're whats wrong! You're too perfect! I shouldn't get someone like you!" Saint clutched the hand that she swiped to his chest, a hurt expression on his face, his hair and feathers sleeked down. "But Paranoia-"
"Don't! Just shut up! Shut up, shut up, shut up! It's all wrong!" Paranoia wailed, falling to her knees. Saint frowned and knelt infront of her, gripping her chin softly and tilting her head back so she could look into his eyes. "Then let me make it right." He purred, softly.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 04/30/2011 7:24 AM

With a strangled cry, Paranoia shoved him away again, turning her back on him. "Now you're just being stubborn." Saint jeered, Paranoia turned on him, waving a threatening finger at him. "Don't you dare try to make light of this." Saint gave off a soft chuckle. "Tell me what's wrong and I'll make it better." Paranoia punched him directly in the jaw. Saint snapped his head back, then slowly rolled it forward with a small dribble of blood on his chin. "You can't make this all right, Saint. No-one can." Paranoia growled. She swung again, but Saint caught her hand. "Well I can sure as hell try." He said simply, his eyes shining. "Just...Let me try." Saint begged, softly kissing her knuckles where she punched him. "Please, let me try."

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer