Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Re: Of Creators and Cyborgs...(Mekka hunt! P)

Postby Mousen » 05/28/2010 4:24 PM

Talkore mouthed seemingly unable to speak for a moment. Fuse started to snigger uncontrollably. Talkore gave him a sharp glance and hit him hard on the head.
"Let's go, before you blow a fuse." The hollowheart muttered scathingly, looking around at the dark seemingly sun-less place that was the cathedral. He walked through the desolation, his nimble feet avoiding the many rocks strewn around the main building, cautiously Talkore moved closer to the cathedral . Fuse followed with alot more difficulty he wasn't made to climb over large rocks.
Talkore stood a few feet from the sinisterly silent, one holy place, even he as a clockwork hollow heart could feel the evil radiating from the place.
(Also fail post.)

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/28/2010 6:13 PM

Skettis followed, moving to walk beside the Hollowheart when possible. She wanted some action too, after all, and this fellow did seem quite nice. Lucian was perched upon Memory (he was really quite glad he weighed so little), holding onto her spines for balance. She wasn't a comfortable ride, not like Skettis, but he was not interested in being up in front.

"You're crazy, Sket."

"Did I ever deny my insanity, Memory? It's nice, being crazy. I think these guys we've met may be crazy too, so that's awesome!"

"They can hear you, you know."

"Well...duh."

(4.2)

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Mousen » 06/03/2010 11:36 AM

"Crazy?" Talkore asked. "I prefer lacking sanity, but never the less." he said, smiling wryly.

"Like maker, like minion." Fuse stated simply, walking through the crumbling door way ahead of Talkore.

The both paused, looking round the huge foreboding place, it's crumbling decay adding to the whole deathly atmosphere of the place, as if even the building itself couldn't force away the overwhelming sense of death that hung over the cathedral.

"Where to next then?" Talkore asked, seeing several corridors leading further into the dark evil place.

"This reminds me of your room."Fuse mused, tipping over a small stone.

(Sorry for the wait, I've had no muse at all lately. D<)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby rayquaza7996 » 06/05/2010 9:35 AM

(Don't worry. My muse played a Shin Megami Tensei game all day for four days and is now dying of dehydration. *sprinkles water on muse* LIVE! Or at least live until I find an undead kuhna. D=)

The great halls of stone seemed so dark, rather like the old orphanage, yet they were so much darker - a place of horrors, and decay, the sort of place where creatures like Chernobyl could easily den without fear. They'd have had hometurf advantage here, that was for sure. The place was foreboding, walls staring down at you like thousands of faces of brick.

The room dwarfed even the Hollowheart and the Paragon, and little Lucian, Fuse, and Memory  were dwarfed even further. To Memory, the ceiling seemed miles away, an unreachable place to fly to. She hissed at Lucian quietly, who released his death grip on her spines that he had unconsciously began due to his awed terror of this citadel. Who would have built such a place, which must have once been glorious, and then let it fall into ruin? Had it burned and killed everyone inside? He doubted it. Wouldn't that have left scorch marks? Memory reached down and grabbed a small stone, chewing on it.

"No ash," she said, answering the unspoken question.

There were three corridors. Likely, none of them held their goals. Lucian couldn't help but feel drawn to the one on the right, though. He was left-handed, but his sister had been right handed, and his stepfather (more like stepgrandpa) ambidextrous. He'd always thought that a good sign. The right was his sister, and the left was him, and the center was his step-grandpa (he might have legally been their father, but he was too old to actually be). And he had always adored his big sister.

So, the right door was his sister, and his sister was good luck. He looked at Skettis. The mental grid connecting the three allowed them to speak silently, as they had been, but he needed to make sure she got the message. She'd missed them before.

"The right passageway, please? Master considers the right path to be the lucky one. And not because it has the word right in it, cause that would be silly." She blinked. "Logical, but silly."

(0.3)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Mousen » 06/26/2010 9:00 AM

Talkore nodded, he was fine to go down the right. Especially if it had some significance to Lucian. Hopefully it would bring them luck. Fuse nodded, still in awe of the dark decrepit place. With the huge gothing arches, almost like mouths, waiting to devour unsuspecting prey and the broken windows almost like black unseeing eyes. Fuse shuddered, cursing himself and his dark imagination.

"R-r-right then. Lets go."He stuttered, for once his monotone voice seemed to have some emotion.

(verytime I treid to write up an rp for this topic, my computer randomly died. So sorry! I'd write more, but I'm convinced my computers going to die on me.)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 06/26/2010 10:58 AM

(You need the Firefox addon Lazarus - when your computer crashes, it recovers your roleplay posts <3 and emails too! It's amazing <3 Ugh. I keep accidentally typing <3's everywhere in my roleplay posts. D=)

Skettis grinned as she first poked her head into the dark corridor to see if anything dangerous lurked within, then raised a claw to her mechanical eye and fiddled with it until it started glowing. Being part machine had its perks. She waited for Lucian to find his flashlight and then continued on, easily seeing through the murk (or would-be murk, thanks to said flashlight).

"I wonder when the last person was down here..." Memory sighed thoughtfully. The bleeder was young, yes, but she still recognized the place as full of pristine danger. She blinked, scanning the area for life-forms, but found nothing beyond their group except for a few small glowing spots that could only be rats. Blinking, she sent the information to Lucian, who sighed.

"Memory says she can't sense anything alive except us and some rats. Frankly, I can't sense anything either, so she's probably right. Skettis?" he asked, hoping that the purple paragon would prove them wrong somehow and they wouldn't have to be alone.

But Skettis shook her head. Her scanners weren't as high-tek as Memory's, since she had so many other functions they didn't, and she was far less mechanical, but she still didn't sense a Mekka. Still, there was nowhere to go but forward.

"Talkore, could you stay at the end of the line? If something attacks us in a corridor, you and I are the largest and significantly stronger than Lucian, Memory, and Fuse. There's not much one of us couldn't handle, but it's hard to turn around in the corridors."

(1.3)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 06/26/2010 11:52 AM

Fuse padded over the pieces of sharp rubble trying not to fall as he twitched slightly. His inra-red eyes scanning the area with interest. He was programmed to go over little detail, well he'd been repaired that way after he hadn't noticed a albie that was about to drop a rock on him. He was lucky to have survived that. Fuse was like a cat. Nothing seemed to be able to kill him off, he was sure something would one of these days but he seemed to have alot of lucky escapes.

"I'll stay at the end." It's not like my life matters he added to himself. He wasn't being cynical toward Lucian Skettis and Memory. Just everyone else, not that they would ever hear it. He was programmed to save others over himself, no matter who or what was at risk. It wasn't something he could help. He just did it. Talkore at first had considered it a flaw. Though he'd grown used to it over the passing years, in fact he wouldn't have it the other way around.

There was something even more off about the place they were headed to. Talkore was sure had he not been a robot he would be feeling decidedly light headed now, he wasn't sure if that were a lack of oxygen in the place or the smell that hung around it. Death, decay, rats even the smell of several chemicals hung in the air. Talkore shook his head slightly, he didn't like any thing about this.
"Okay up in front?" He asked, he wasn't sure how clean the air had to be for cyborgs to breathe.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 06/26/2010 3:38 PM

"Lucian had air filters installed in us. Back at his old home, they had troubles with poisoned gas. Some big riot over riches or something. The stuff killed-" Skettis began, but a sharp tug from Memory cut her off. Said Bleeder was glaring furiously.

"Remember what happened last time we mentioned Joseph's death?" she whispered angrily to the much larger Paragon, making sure Lucian wouldn't hear - it wasn't hard, emitting a particular pitch from her throat prevented him from hearing anything else. A defect in his face. "He had a total breakdown. It makes him remember her. He - it's hard for him, okay? I know you two share a soul, but this goes to our heart - my heart - as well."

Lucian sighed. They were blocking him again. He carefully turned himself around to speak to Talkore, who could hear the whispers (he presumed the robot had better hearing than him, after all). Poor Hollowheart seemed sort of depressed. Then again, Lucian sort of was too - he just managed with it. Make do with the lemons life chooses to give you, cause you probably don't get the sugar for lemonade.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/01/2010 11:38 AM

Fuse let out a noise of indignation, the below average sized bleeder was being dragged tail first by a hungry rattegan, presumable back to it's lair. Fuse let out another squeak, of indignation as the rattegan decided it was too much effort trying to get the thing all the way back to it's hole instead he'd just eat his catch here. The rattegen was probably to mad with hunger to even realize the clockwork bleeder was uneatable, had sharp teeth and slightly acidic bleeder blood. The rat bit down on his steel tail, its little teeth trying to gnaw it's way through the thick steel skin of the bleeder.

Talkore couldn't help but laugh at Fuse, who was trying and failing to shove the over large creature off the top of him. Talkore chuckled again, before picking the little bleeder up in his claws causing the mad rattengan to scamper back into the shadows with a very annoyed squeak. Talkore shrugged, such strange little things. All of them, and he wasn't just thinking about rattegans. Fuse sighed, stupid rattegan.

Talkore smiled wryly and turned to Lucian, he had heard what Skettis and Memory were talking about, not that he was ever going to say anything. He may be slightly twisted, he could be very immature at times. He could be very twisted at times, actually. He may be suffering from slight bipolar too. But he wasn't evil. He wasn't mostly evil. Even if he did five one or five streaks of evil in him.

(Fail.)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 07/13/2010 8:36 PM

(uh...forgot this roleplay existed)

"You okay? My motto is make do with lemons, because life doesn't give you sugar to make lemonade. Seems like good doesn't like happening to people like us..." he sighed. "If you're fine, we should probably continue onwards. And stop blocking me, Skettis."

"Sorry. Personal stuff, master," he grinned, jokingly blowing a kiss at the rather disgruntled Memory.

"Haha, very funny," Lucian growled sarcastically. "Come on, Skettis...seriously? Don't make unfunny jokes, I think you're making Memory unhappy."

(ffail)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/19/2010 8:26 PM

"Yes." Talkore nodded. "My programming can't always keep up with my intelligence that's all." He didn't seem to be programmed emotionally as well as he was intelligently. He was intelligent, that was obvious. But often, his slightly... almost immature attitude came though. It was the more depressive, impulsive side of him. Something most people tried to avoid. Talkore wondered if the tunnel was going to end any time soon. Fuse smiled at the disgruntled Memory.

"Don't worry, Skettis is only doing that because she knows your out of her league." The small bleeder Joked.

Talkore rolled his eyes, an muttered something that sounded like "Suck up." He too joking.

(Super fail. X.x)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous