Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Of Creators and Cyborgs...(Mekka hunt! P)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/21/2010 6:52 PM

ImageImageImage
Memory - Skettis - Lucian

The unusually massive cyborgical Void bleeder and the tiny cyborg boy - he seriously could've been mistaken for a ten-year-old - both perched on the cyborg Paragon. Why was everything a cyborg? The boy didn't look like a cyborg, nor did the Bleeder, though a close look at the Paragon's mechanical eye could easily identify her true nature. She angled her wings, carefully perching down on spire top of the dark, forboding ruins.

"Hey, Skettis. I hate to be a party pooper, but this isn't a great place to land. We may all be able to fly, but it's a lot of effort for Lucian," Memory sighed. "Could you please move down to the ground? We're also never find anyone to travel with up here."

"We don't need to travel with anyone, and if you want to sit down there, go there yourself. I only listen to Master. You're just a heart - well, my heart, and his. This is really confusing!"  

"Well, she's right, you know," the little boy sighed. "Though I suppose I could ride her. We're about the same size, and I'm what - thirty pounds? It shouldn't even be physically possible for me to be this lightweight. Comeon, Skettis. It may look cool up here, but why would a Mekka be here?"

The dragon rolled her eyes as she took flight again, lighting down on the ground.

"Okay. Now, we have to find a Mekka. One might be able to help us with our oddities. And if nothing else, the more cyborgs, the merrier!" Lucian grinned. "We're like, the cyborg family!"

(1.1)(1.1)

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Re: Of Creators and Cyborgs...(Mekka hunt! :D)

Postby Mousen » 05/21/2010 7:44 PM

ImageTalkore
Fuse
"What am I going to do Fuse? I'm falling apart! Do you know what happens when clcokworks fall appart!? They die!" Talkore exlcaimed, fixing on his rusing tail bolt. Fuse just cocked his head and sniggered, if you have been fluent in verbal computer chitter you may have picked ut the words. "Over reaction, ninny , over reaction."

Talkore thwacked his bleeder on the head manacingly. "Shut up you! I know I just have brough Casa! She understands!" Talkore shrieked making no effort to keep his voice down. "And now Morwenna is black mailing me to go look for a Mekka? So she can as it twenty questions? They are defective! You never know what we might catch of them!"The small bleeder twitched violently, sneezing himself dizzy.

"What I might catch of them then. Your'e already defective with out me going loopy as well." He growled his dark eyes flashing meancingly.
He had already covered the grounds of the place, nothing, not even a whiff a Mekka! This was going to be harer then he had first thought. With out even the possiblity of Morwenna, the infernal fellox she was, getting her head chewed of by a defective Mekka.

(Urg short post. D<)

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Re: Of Creators and Cyborgs...(Mekka hunt! P)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/21/2010 9:09 PM

(this will be an oh short post because I'm typing on an IPod...)

"Skettis, thank you very much for the ride. I know you're bound to serve me because of our psychlectral connection and I know that I don't weigh much at all but still...you sure work hard for our stake. There's blood on your face, ugh. But That can't be helped, right? Hey, we're all high-tech, so why can't our sensors just sense out the Mekkas? Are we incompatible?" He pulled out an oil-stained rag, wiping the thick Bleeder's blood off the cyborg's face. "Ugh, this stuff is like ink, all inky and gross. Can't you cut down on the bleeding, Memory?"

"No can do, Master. If it was a defect, I'dve told you by now because you can fix most any machine, but it's just a part of me. Inevitable, yannow?"

Skettis growled. "It's gross, and messy. I mean, seriously, it's horrible. And it gets my face all nasty. You weigh more that Lucian, too, by at least ten pounds. You're a pain...oh, don't look at me like that. I love you."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

Postby Mousen » 05/22/2010 5:40 AM

"Fuse you get off my tail? Your thrwoing off my ballance." Talkore grumbled.
Fuse just stuck out his tongue in reply.
"Shut up you." He growled. "We need ot find a mekka, get the information I need, let the mekka eat her, job done and you are not helping."

The perimiter of the cathedral was barren. Everything seemed to have a dark edge to it. This didn't bother Talkore, not in the least, but it would have made most people jumpy, especcialy mixed with the feeling of being wathed.

"Talk, top right corner; life forms." Talkore followed the bleeder's gaze. "Ah. I see..." Talkore paused, eyeing the creaturs with very much apparent interest.

(Sorry fail post >.> But you were typing on your ipod? Thats cool ^.^)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/23/2010 10:34 AM

(long story short, I'm stuck using a netbook with an akwardly tiny keyboard, so I likely won't have very long posts)

"I sense something...my sensors indicate that there are two mechanical lifeforms right-oh, hey! Hi!" he shouted to Talkore and Fuse. "What brings you to these parts?

Memory, who had really never seen another of her race, grinned at the much-smaller Fuse. She really was a hulking brute of a Bleeder, outweighing her thirty-pound thirty-pound master by at least twenty if not thirty or forty pounds. She was probably one of the larger bleeders in the world, and her Master really was far too lightweight to the point of being carryable.

"Hello!" she said, skiprunning over to the pair. "I'm the Cyborg Bleeder, Memory, and these are Master Lucian, a cyborg human, and Lady Skettis, a cyborg most closely resembling a Paragon!" Skettis rolled her eyes at the excited Bleeder. She was the youngest of the trio, with Lucian clocking in at fourteen (even if he did look to be much younger) and Skettis, as his psylacterial partner, matching his age. The Bleeder was even more immature than them, being young and poorly trained. "Master is a mechanic and so are we but his mechanical skills surpass ours. I suppose he must've been a mechanic before we met. Y'see, we have one heart and two souls between the three of us. So sometimes things get a bit akward."

"What Memory says is true. I am Skettis. Master has to apend an inordinate amount of time repairing me because I have a tendency to get into skirmishes. I'm good at running away and dashing and hitting where it hurts. Your tsil doesn't look too good - do you get into skirmishes too?"

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/23/2010 11:08 AM

Talkore sighed. "What brings us here... To cut a long story short.vI'm being blackmailed, or bribed, depending on your point to view to find a mekka so an evil temple fellox can play twenty questions with it. Fuse things she'll get to question ten beofre it bites her head off. I bet five."

Fuse wagged his tail at memory, somewhat nervously. That thing was huge, next to his completely average size. "I would say sharing a heart and two souls would get somewhat akward. I'm just a robot really, made by Taklore when he was upset one time. I'm Fuse called so as I seem to have a fuse loose, it's probably something to with when I fell in that bucket of bleach." The little bleeder snicked before twitching slightly, then followed by several sneezed, Fuse sat down, now dizzy.

"My tail bolt is fine. Just a tad rusty. And if will be fine, becuase if it isn't the rest of me will follow. Have you ever thought about what happens when a robot falls to pieces?" Talkore's voice had a slightly hsterical note at the end, Fuse knew better than to laugh at him, to hide his uncontrollable sniggering he hid behind Memory

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/23/2010 11:28 AM

"Well, of course I know. We're all cyborgs, but we've had experience building things like robots. They die when they fall apart. I think I might have some unused bolts...Oh, a betting game? Mekas are grouchy critters. Two, tops. Hey, do you want to adventure with us? I'm sure if we find a Mekka we'll be able to come up with some sort of compromise. If not, I'll play twenty questions with your friend. I mean, I'm a cyborg human and Mekkas are cyborg hyenas, so I'm sure there's not that much of a difference. And if you want someone to bite her head off, well, Skettis prefers lasers, but we haven't got any nor can we find any sitting around here. Maybe they haven't been invented yet. Stupid time travelers, kidnapping us and dragging us here. So, I'm sure we can bit her head off. Sounds like fun, and I'm really not too fond of evil. We're like, chaotic good or something. Alignment is confusing..."

You fell into bleach? I hate that stuff. I got some in my mask once and I bled white for days...gross. I'm quite fond of my inky blood, thank you very much, and I'm  really not interesting in leaving a gross white trail wherever I go. And it was grey for a while too, and if I got amonia near me I'd go unconcious. It was horrible. Master eventually got tired of me whining, and he  rebuilt my face. It was a mess, Memory whined.

"Oh, stop your infernal whining, Mem. You may be my heart, but that doesn't mean you can whine. For the record, Memory doesn't come from a fail romance, because I've never fallen in love, and Master is asexual and doesn't like guys or girls. Probably because he stopped aging and he's physically, like,ten, forever. But he's actually fourteen! He weighs thirty pounds, though, so I think a lot of his body must be, like, hollow or something. I'm sorry I say the word "like" so much, it's a bad habit."

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/23/2010 11:52 AM

"Firstly, I told Fuse he was grossly over exagerating, secondly, the more... things looking for a mekka the closer we are to finding one, so I can find out who created me, acording to Mowenna I wasn't designed to have a concious, it was devoloped, thridly Morwenna being a fellox, she wants to find and put right the sins from her past life, and she seems to think she was a mekka in her past life, I swear that woman is insane."Talkore alwas seemed to growl Morwenna's name. He hated her, he could kill her an have no regrets, though, her nack for knowing what people wanted and bribing them with it seemed to keep her out of a lot of trouble.
(Short post again.)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/23/2010 12:09 PM

((The point of posts is to say what needs to said, and if little needs to be said, then that's fine :)))

I suppose you're right...though I hear Mekkas are quite rare. We might  not have the luck to see one. In fact, I think they might be the rarest wild beasties to live around here. I have all sorts of sensors, and Mem and Skettis do too, but we don't feel any. Which doesn't mean much, they seem to be rather faulty. Lucian sighed, jumping up to land on top of Memory. He was fortunate to have been so small and that Memory was so massive.

"Master, could you please give me a warning before you do that? You may not weigh much, but it's rather startling... Memory complained.

"Oh, stop it, Memory. It's fine. You're a big girl, deal with your problems instead of complaining so much...it's annoying!" Skettis growled. "You  don't like this Morwenna girl much, do you? I can see why, we've had our fair share of jerks who seem to have little purposse but to bother you and make you do all sorts of weird, akward things.

Skettis spread her amethystine wings, the light reflecting off them in dazzling pattens.

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/23/2010 2:53 PM

"It's down right blackmail. I should be told over my maker really, not made to go out on a rediculous outing to find a rediculously rare thing thats not going to give her the information she wants and I know she won't tell me who my maker is, becuase I know the thing with atleast try to take her head off. So she'll say "I didn't get my information Taklore sweetie, so looks like you and I both are back to the drawing board." And I know she won't give me any more information untill she's got a use for me." He snarled, even suprising himself with his ferosisity "Sorry, Its no suprise I hate her though."

"But whenever you do get an information, you go and get all depressed for a week, a ton of bleeders come and go and you make another robot. Wheather thats me Casa or that velix thing of yours..."Talkore just sighed as Fuse continued to jabber.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/23/2010 7:11 PM

"I suppose we're both in vaugely similar boats, then... Lucian grinned. "My mother abandoned me when I was not even a day old. She gave me to a nurse at the hospital to take to the orphanage - they let you do that at my place. So I was raised there, and one of the girls there became my big sister, so to speak. A kind old man adopted us when I was seven. He was a rich old man, founder of a fine little town. We were happy, until a discovery of gold on town property started rivalry and rioting. The man died, but me and my psylacteral partner Skettis lived. We were mortally injured as were my ibling and her partner, but she died when we were given surgeries to keep us alive. The town calmed down right before a strange cvreature - big, and dark with bright blue, and kinda wolflike - came into my home, paniked, and I somehow ended up on a boat near your Jawan. I'm sorry if I seem rude. Apparently something in my mind is wrong and that's why I don't like other humans...maybe because of the brain surgery I had when I was younger. In fact-"

"Master, you're monolouging again. It's okay, so be quiet. Let's help the nice people find their Mekka. Or our Mekka...I'm really not sure. I've only met one person who even met a wild critter, a Wilson...and it escaped...

(1.2)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/24/2010 3:49 PM

"I suppose we are in a way." Takore agreed. Wondering over who created you was almost like wondering who your parents were...

"Talkore. Your drifting again."Fuse said, flatly, his monotone voice interupted Talkore thoughts, it was amazing for a robot to think in a human like manor, another thing entirley to be able to be depressive and you were in a whole other world when a robot, something made out of metal and electricity could daydream.

Talkore sighed. "So where are we looking first?" Talkore asked, the tone of his voice copying Fuse's in his failed attempt to not show how upset he was at the whole mess of things.

(Taklore's funny, he's really sensative. >D)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/24/2010 4:46 PM

"Well, I'd think that they'd probably like it inside better than out here...less rain and damp to get in their gears or make them rust. One of my arms rusts sometimes, and then it makes screechy noises when I move. Skettis doesn't rust, though...and Memory doesn't either, thank God, because she gets blood all over. I hope you don't mind that, I know that Bleeder blood from Void Bleeders is a bit more inky and stainy than blood from Clockworks."

"Talk about it. But anyways, they are likely to be inside. Except these are ruins, which means they're dangerous - they get rotted-out and crumbly. Memory, do your sensors have anything to indicate where it's rotted out?"

"Nope. Master and this Fuse fellow can probably travel with relative safety, though...you two are both lightweight. Then again, I can fly, so falling's no problem...Eh. She took out a small, shiny black keystone from under her mask, flipping it.

"Heads or tails?"

(2.2)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/24/2010 5:18 PM

"Heads you go first Tails we go second." Talkore grinned, showing rows of silver teeth. "His bleeder blood it much more acidy, it's designed to be specially corrosive to fellox fur..." Talkore laughed slightly.
He was still worried over the loose tail bolts. What if it was an impotant bolt? Shuddering to himself her looked down at Fuse, who had just finished another sneezing attack.
Talkore rolled his eyes. things would be so much simpler if Fuse hadn't fell in the bleech that day.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/27/2010 6:28 PM

Memory nodded, flipping the keystone. It landed on its edge, between heads and tails.

"Edge. You go first. Sorry boys!" Memory giggled. Lucian sighed at the overexcited bleeder, picking her up. Had he not been a cyborg, he wouldn't have been able to, but being made of steel had significant advantages.

"Calm down, Memory. I know you're still really young, but that's no excuse for your childish disposition."

"Yeah, so calm down and be quiet!"

"Don't dogpile, Skettis. Be a dear and do something useful."

((eh, failpost D:))

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next