Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

I want my Innocence Back... [Closed]

Postby ToxicShadow » 11/01/2007 8:41 PM

[Free to join. This shall be a great deal in Akaona's life right now, after everything has broken her down after all this time. Rather it's a cheery character or someone dark, she'll get along with either. She actually has some fascination with those who are darker...]

Regalis Asymhpilia Akaona; 'Akaona'

Her life had fallen into such a great turmoil; that was what this princess was lingering on now. It felt like she'd been restrained in chains and a few daggers were thrust into critical points on her body. If emotional distress was physical, this would reign very true. She wouldn't be walking any longer. No, she'd just be a motionless mass on the floor, the only thing keeping her from appearing as a statue would be her breath coming and going.
What had happened? It may not been what others took like a slash through the heart, but Akaona was different. She'd been far more serious with certain morals etched into her mind. Things had been broken and now she was living with them that way.

The femme Lucain sucked in a breath, the air cold and thick. She wanted to will herself to move, but what did it matter? She hardly had a reason to move. All she could do was linger on all that had been done, laying there on a crumbling bench inside the old cathedral. At one time it would have been such a beautiful place, but it had lost it all too. Now it was a place for those who dwelled in darkness or those who had fallen in despair.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2874
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 11/01/2007 8:52 PM

[center]Image
Leonardo
Why did he feel like he belonged here? The Marble Stargoyle carefully made his way through the ruins of what used to be a grand cathedral, worshipping the Holy Trimutive. Leonardo looked at the faded walls, the torn banners. How ironic that this cathedral was such a famous place for its fall to darkness, not its glory in light.

Leonardo continued to walk along the rugged path, trying to concentrate on what had happened the past few days. The war, his siblings...
His siblings. Leonardo mouth twisted into a sneer at the thought of them. Pitiful, they were all so pitiful. All they did was laugh and play with no thought of tomorrow. They ignored the war and even thought of it as a game. War, a game? Ha!

The Stargoyle stiffened when he saw something move up ahead. Was it a...Lucian? Leonardo squinted his eyes, trying to make out the details. For sure, it was a Lucian. A female, looking quite depressed at that. Perhaps she came here for the same reasons he did? He must find out. Leonardo spread his stony wings and glided over to the Lucian, determined to discover her reason for being here.

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 11/01/2007 9:04 PM

A red Fellox walked into the Cathedral, his gaze wandering around casually. He was not here for any one purpose. He had simply felt ... needed. As his eyes continued to rove, he caught sight of a motionless heap of fur. Curiosity tugged at him, and he began to walk over. "Excuse me, is something wrong, miss?" he asked in a deep, mystical voice. Perhaps this was the reason he had felt called to this place. To comfort this sad female Lucain. Or maybe it was the dark aura that seemed to surround the cathedral's walls. Either way, Severino was here, and here he intended to stay until his purpose had been fulfilled.

[Severino: 1]

(Hmm.. Sev's not really dark or cheery. He's very mysterious though, and I kinda need to roleplay him and create his personality. It's not fully developed yet.. )

Kitty's Breedables------The Menagerie
"Control yourself; take only what you need from it." ~Kids by MGMT
Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 986
Donate

Postby soccrmep » 11/01/2007 9:12 PM

[center]Image
Lord  Daryl

He flew into the old cathedral without a sound, with his lethal tail dragging behind him, he made his way to the top of the ceiling and sat down on one of the crumbling beams.
Lord Daryl was awaiting for his next victim to show up. His blood-hungry eyes fell on the Lucain laying on a bench, seemingly  not moving. But oh wait! There was an animal approaching her ....people to watch his deed being down. He saw a red Fellox come over to his victim and whisper something to her. Lord Daryl thought that he would scream. This is torture , pure torture. He thought to himself with his green eyes glaring at the Fellox. He couldn't wait any longer, he sprang off the beam and quickly flew behind the red Fellox. "What do you want with her." He asked in a throaty voice. "She doesn't need any comfort she is just fine."  Lord Daryl said with an evil grin creeping on to his face.  He couldn't take any chances but he couldn't hold off much longer. He sniffed in the Lucian's sent and shivered in anticipation at what might be coming.
soccrmep
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 130
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 11/01/2007 9:16 PM

[Just making a little correction; it's spelled 'Lucain'.]

The femme seemed oblivious to any movements about the area, any footsteps or breaths of anyone else. The stone flooring caused everything to echo far more then it would otherwise, though she appeared to ignore it. What did it matter who was there? If it had been one with a darker intent, she'd have to stand and fight, and she would if she had to. If she could will herself to. Which she would, she knew, for despite all that had been done, she wasn't quite ready to end her life forever. No, she'd have to fix something first. But what was there that could be fixed?

Her oddly toned purple eyes moved slowly to meet with the stone-like creature that before her. She didn't speak a single word. She just stared for a few moments, before lowering them again.

Of course, then another appeared around the same time. Wasn't this supposed to be a lonely place? Well, maybe it was worth having these other here. "Only...a little..." She mumbled softly her reply to the other canine-like creature. Her usually more cheery and sweet voice was smothered in what she was feeling now. Her eyes drifted again, despite the bombardment of yet another.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 11/01/2007 9:24 PM

'A little?' Sev thought to himself, puzzling over this. There was something slightly wrong with this Lucain, he could sense it. She was grieving or depressed over something or other, he decided. "Is this really such a good place to be, miss?" he said, giving the other two pets who had arrived mistrustful glances. Especially that Ferrikoon. Protectively he moved a little closer to her, and fixed the Hollow pet and Stargoyle in his gaze. "What do you want?" he asked them, narrowing his eyes.

[Severino: 2]

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 11/01/2007 11:41 PM

[center] Leonardo frowned at the Fellox's obvious distrust. Now this character...he was rather strange. Leonardo slipped back into his habit of calmly analyzing things. He spoke rather politely to the Lucian, yet, he mistrusted the Ferrikoon and him. Leonardo glanced at the Ferrikoon. Now he was a suspicious character. He seemed to be the mischievous type, the one who'll wreck damage on anything just to get a good laugh. Perhaps he was wrong but..."What do I want?"Leonardo softly responded. "Is it really any of your business? I will tell you though, I'm here for mere...curiosity."

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby soccrmep » 11/02/2007 3:30 PM

Lord Daryl sighed, his plan had be ruined.....completely ruined. He narrowed his eyes at the Fellox and the  Stargolye. "Hmmm" said Lord Daryl picking his words carefully, "Since both of you are questioning me about why am here I will answer simply, I'm here to enjoy myself and escape the cage that keeps me enclosed for many nights and days." He said with a grin, he was telling the truth but not the whole truth. "Now that I have answered all of your questions , Why are you both here judging me? and may I ask the Fellox What do you want?, and the Stargolye is it any of YOUR business as to why this Lucain is here?" said Lord Daryl. "Now I hope you guys aren't judging me because of how I look and act because that would be just.......wrong." He said with a grin spreading across his face. "Now this dear Lucain need to left alone! Why don't we just leave her be!" Lord Daryl said, hoping that the animals would leave him to do the deed.
[Lord Daryl:2]
soccrmep
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 11/02/2007 7:28 PM

Hmm.. the Ferrikoon's intentions appeared sinister, but perhaps the Stargoyle's were not so twisted? "Really?" he asked. "Curiosity about what?" His eyes flicked over to Lord Daryl, and a growl started deep in his chest.

"I don't believe you intend to help her any, do you?" Severino said to the Hollow Ferrikoon, a dangerous edge to his voice. "Your motives seem darker. Perhaps it would be best if you simply stayed away from us." His fur began to ripple in a light breeze that had suddenly come into existence.

[Severino: 3]

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby soccrmep » 11/03/2007 10:29 AM

Lord Daryl twisted his head and to look at the red Fellox. "How do you  know that my motives are darker? What if I'm just an innocent Ferrikoon with nothing to do on this night?" he said with a innocent smile. "hmmm," Lord Daryl said. "Maybe you really are the twisted one here! And why do you  want to protect a Lucain that simply needs to be left alone?"  
"Oh I won't be going anywhere."Lord Daryl said with his tail swishing and his teeth bared.
[Lord Daryl:3}
soccrmep
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 11/03/2007 1:53 PM

Now wasn't this annoying. Akaona, while in these more depressing times, to say the least, was now having to listen to three others bicker over what they were doing here and their intentions for her when she knew not one of them. Why would anyone act so defensively over her when the facts were just that?
She had nothing to say to them. Why would she feel the need to trust any of them or listen to all of them? Perhaps the Fellox was of better nature, maybe the Stargolye too. But she wasn't a fool. Darkness so easily made it one with the Hallow creature.
She lifted her head and then her whole body from the place where she lay. "Fools are those you assume others to be them." This was most directed at the Ferrikoon. And while her voice may have been pulled down to a state such as it was, she also held some dangerous edge. It would also be assumed that one who was depressed shouldn't be messed with for they also had the high probability to become hostile.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kittyms » 11/03/2007 4:05 PM

Severino turned his head to look at Akaona. He was glad that she was actually conscious enough to speak up and interact, but didn't like the dangerous tone in her voice. He guessed that they were probably annoying her with their squabbling. "Let's not have a fight," he said authoritatively, the breeze that had begun to blow now dying. "Why don't we just truthfully tell each other our intentions and get over our differences."

[Severino: 4]

Kittyms
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 11/03/2007 6:25 PM

[center]Leonardo remained silent, a bit amused at the arguement. He only shrugged with obvious disrespect at all three. Leonardo could feel a slight smile playing on his lips. He had no wish to reveal why he was here...yet. Why should he fit in with this group? Still...Leonardo glanced at the Lucian. She seemed rather...depressed. Did something scarring happen in her life? Curiosity urged Leonardo to ask. The Stargoyle reigned it in, telling himself to be patient.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby soccrmep » 11/03/2007 6:59 PM

Lord Daryl glared at the Fellox when he suggested that everybody should tell what there intentions were. He looked at the Lucain and felt....sadness. He shook his head in frustration, he had never felt sadness before let alone for one of his victims. He stole a glance at the Fellox and anger surged in him, "Why would he care?" he thought to himself. Lord Daryl was distraught for the first time in his life, over what?, another animal.
[4]
soccrmep
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 11/03/2007 7:35 PM

The female Lucain sure was having a tough time dealing with this all right now. She'd come to this place to be left alone, not to have a group all surround her. This- this was something she did not want. She escaped to this place for a reason; even if that was just to sit around, not moving and sulk over everything. That wasn't a good option either, but still...
Her eyes moved between them all once more and she sighed. They'd taken over. She lept off of the bench away from them, walking across the room to find yet another place, only to fail. Her three tails dragged across the floor as she moved and she eventually settled onto the cold stone floor.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next