Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Find your Dark Side (Self)

Postby dgirl183 » 06/10/2010 7:09 PM

~Flare/Aletha~
Her Stats:
Loyalty: 21 (Trustworthy)
Toughness: 15
Exploration: 18
Endurance: 15
Intelligence: 22
Righteousness: 13
Darkness: 1
Fame: 14
Level: 9
Traits (Personal): Mute (P), Human Form (P), Thought-Speech (P), Heat Adaptation (P), Rousing Speech (B)
Traits (Racial): Dash (P), Plains Dweller (P), Hard Hooves (B)
Traits (Color): Flame Resistant (B), Pyro (B)
Element: Fire

.:Human Form:.

Aletha wanted to know where they were, but the blindfold Cai had placed over her eyes prevented that.  She could sense the darkness in the air and shuddered as she walked forward into the gloom.  Cai was pushing her forward toward the dark emotions and she fought against her.

"Where are we going?" thought Flare at her "mistress.  Apparently Cai had a lot on her mind and didn't feel like responding though.  She merely pinched her wrist and made her move forward.  She rubbed the sore spot and moved forward.

~Firefly

~Level 2 Biolune Cavallion
~Currently starring in:For Love

~I'm just trying to light the night
dgirl183
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 21
Donate

Re: Find your Dark Side (Self)

Postby dgirl183 » 06/11/2010 12:27 AM

((Formatting later))

Cai smirked as she led the girl toward the Dark place.  She had planned this exposure for a long time, to change Flare...not Aletha as she insisted, into a creature of the dark...a loyal and sinister pet would make an interesting combination.  She was perfect also because of her sweet innocent human form.  She scoffed to herself as she pushed her toward the darkness.

"We are here to teach you how to accept your inner Darkness and become one with me," she whispered in a hushed tone.  She smiled at Flare's confused look.

"Flare, we are here to prevent that little uprising you're planning.  See, I don't like the sound of it...and you definitely don't want to see me when I'm angry.  All my pets are mine and they'll remain that way," she whispered darkly as she reached forward to touch the reddish hair.

"Submit to it...." she said.

Aletha:
2/5 or 42/50

~Firefly

dgirl183
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dgirl183 » 06/11/2010 11:35 AM

"What are you doing," she thought her voice panicked as she struggled to escape the darkness that was engulfing her.  Cai just glared and smirked wickedly as her pet struggled against her.

"Why are you doing this?" she thought angrily in her mistress's direction.  Cai again smiled and forced her into someplace dark and musty-smelling.  She stood up as she had fallen to the ground.  She brushed off her orange dress and then whirled around.  

"Let me out," she thought-screamed as she beat against the door.  She heard only eerie laughter and response and sunk down to the ground as darkness plagued her good soul.  She began to pray.

Aletha: 3/5 or 43/45

~Firefly

dgirl183
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dgirl183 » 06/11/2010 9:18 PM

She was dimly aware of the fact that her "mistress" had left her, crackling to herself about how brilliant she had been.  She beat against the doors, still praying in her head...her body accomplishing little as she fought against the dark influences of the Cathedral.

"Please," she thought-whimpered as she curled up into a tiny ball at last.  She could feel anger beginning to swell and she knew that soon she would lose more than just her righteousness, she would also lose her grip on humanity.

"My name is Aletha," she thought over and over as her shivering increased.  She whimpered again and slowly felt the pain creep up her spine that indicated a shift from human to Cavallion.  She let the change embrace her and became her stronger form.

Just break down the door, was her only consideration as her hooves clattered against it time and time again.  She beat it over and over as her father had once beaten her.

"Open," she thought loudly as finally the door gave way...

Aletha/Flare: 4/5 or 44/45

~Firefly

dgirl183
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby dgirl183 » 06/12/2010 7:36 PM

She was sobbing as she shifted back and fled the place of death and despair and darkness.  She ran faster trying to put the trauma behind her and only looked back once, to see other pets among the evil and realizing that they liked the darkness...it scared her though.

"Please let it have not touched me."  Even as she prayed for that she knew that it had touched her, tainted her pure soul.  She fled faster, running so fast that she barely noticed her shifting back into the non-human creature as so to run even faster than she was currently.

She shuddered as she felt the tendrils of darkness creep into her soul...

5/5
or
45/50 (Level 10)

~Firefly

dgirl183
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items