Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

"This place is creepy..."[Private, Me & Mir]

Postby MythicDusk » 07/22/2010 7:27 PM

The young femme walked enetavley up the steps, her heart pounding in her chest. Why had she agreed to meet in such a creep place? Anything could be hiding around a corner. Every fallen wall took on a different form, every shadow hid a pair of eyes and when she nudged a pebble with her paw, she squealed. When Innocence realised she was simply being a fool, she relaxed slightly, finding a nice shady spot near the entrance and settling herself down, laying on her somach with her head on her forepaws. She really loved Frederic, but did she really love him enough to stay here for however long they were going to stay here for?

Like just about all of her pen-members, when they went out on a pre-planned trip to a placewhere there weren't any shops or hotels, they usually took a bad of food and a rolled up tent, like the one that was lying just outside the cathedral, where Innie had dumped it, but where she could also keep an eye on it.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Re: "This place is creepy..."[Private, Me & Mir]

Postby Mirkitsune » 07/22/2010 8:11 PM

Though he hadn't been fond of the idea of going to such a filthy old cathedral, Frederic Francois had stepped up like the man he was supposed to be and ventured off with Innocence to the Lya Pointa Cathedral.

"So much muck," he complained, hiking up the hill on two legs instead of four, he carried a neatly packed bag on his shoulders and met Innocence where she lay. When he reached her, he gave her a fond pat on the head before stretching up, looking at the large building.

"You pick the strangest vacation spots on the face of the earth." he smiled, his long purple ponytail hitting him against the back as he turned to look at her.
Mirkitsune
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 852
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/22/2010 8:19 PM

Innie looked up at him with a smile, turning into her human form as she stood. "Well, Mama suggested it, and my mama is very persuasive." She shrugged slightly and grinned. "So, should we get the tent set up? I would prefer to do it now rather than later." With that, she moved back to her bag, took the tent kit off the top and looked over at Frederic with the sack in her hands, grinning.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mirkitsune » 07/23/2010 11:00 AM

"I would prefer staying in a hotel, but what can't be helped can't be helped. Why such a strange place, I wonder..." Frederic huffed, setting his bag down after laying a plastic cover over the ground. "I've never pitched a tent before. But I'll give it a go," he said, unpacking the tent kit and laying the parts on the ground, examining each one carefully and guessing at the purpose of it.

"So this goes here, and..."

After about an hour of struggling with the damned thing, he managed to set the tent up, tacking it securely into the ground outside of the cathedral and holding it in place with extra broken off bricks and whatnot. Frederic laid a large, plastic sheet down on the ground, followed by a comfortably foamy mat, which he then laid sheets of slightly worn cotton on top of.

"And here's our homey tent! Did I do my best?"
Mirkitsune
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/23/2010 3:40 PM

Innie stood there grinning at him with a large sheaf of paper in her hands, and once he was done, she handed it to him with a grin. "Instructions, my freind. It's always good to wait 'till your girlfreind finds them and gives them to you." With that she crawled into the tent, dragging her stuff in with her and laying out her sleeping bag and other things, along with pulling out a camp-fire kit and some roasting foods, such as sausages. She brought them outside and placed them down infront of Frederic. "Do you wanna do this with or without the instructions? Or should I do it?" She grinned at him, obviously joking.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mirkitsune » 07/23/2010 4:35 PM

"I've got it!" he pouted, gathering kindling and other large logs and setting them nearby. After making sure that the kindling was dried out, he set stones around them in a circle, and took the papers from Innocence, using a lighter from his pocket to set them ablaze.

With that, he touched the paper to the sticks and watched them burn, gathering up a decent blaze before setting the greater logs on top of it.

"See? It's a fire. Without instructions! Now, let's make sure it doesn't blow out!"
Mirkitsune
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 07/23/2010 4:40 PM

Innocence was slightly taken aback at his minor outburst, crouching down beside the fire, her brow furrowed with confusion. Was it really that bad that she didn't infrom Frederic that she had the instructions right away? After all, her Mama and Papa had told her 'When a man's building something, even if you're looking at the instructions and you can see they're doing it wrong, just leave them to it, it's usually too much trouble.' She gently blew on the fire, watching the blaze grow slightly, piling some rocks slightly closer to the flames, she brought the pack of meats slightly closer to her, watching the fire, wondering what she did wrong exactly.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 11/13/2010 4:58 PM

Innie gently scratched the back of her head and approached Frederic, wrapping her arms around him, burying her face into his shoulder. "I'm sorry, Frederic. You were just so tied up into it..." She pulled away and held him at arms length, smiling meekly. "I'll tell you in future." She sat down again, crossing her legs over one another, leaning back on her hands, looking upwards. Her head tilted as she sighed softly.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer