Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

So it was you... [P-HUN][PG13ish]

Postby NatureGirl » 09/12/2010 1:30 AM

Keira ran through the forest and burst out into what she thought was a grand building. She racked her brain for a destination. "Crap!" she hissed. Lya Point Cathedral. She sighed. At least there were no vibrations giving her the sense of unwanted company as she trotted along the cathedral grounds in the garden.

She reached a small gully and crawled in, hiding in case someone did in fact come along. She hated strangers, and the fact she wouldn't be able to tell exactly what they were doing. She lay down, unable to sleep with fear. She hoped nothing would be near her place as she shifted uneasily.
~ My Zoo Pen! ~ Wishes! ~ My Clickies! ~
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

There's a hate inside of me like some kind of master
I try to save you but I can't find the answer
I'm holding onto you, I'll never let go
I need with you with me as I enter the shadows

Caught in the darkness I go blind
But can you help me find my way out?
Nobody hears me, I suffer the silence.
Can you tell me it's over now?
NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 22
Donate

Re: So it was you... [P-HUN][PG13ish]

Postby HunnyBun » 09/12/2010 2:13 AM

This was a strange place, quite, abandoned. He had never been here before, and he wondered why he hadn't? He liked this place, unlike those stupid caverns he was always being forced to. He slowly made his way into what he thought was the garden. It looked like it had been abandoned long ago, and hadn't been taken care of since. He chuckled lightly as he looked down at his clawed hand. He could easily trim some of the bushes...if he really wanted to.
The urge to cut something was hard to fight back, but he didn't want to waste time like that. He held his other hand to his chin, wondering what there was to do here? Probably nothing, but he might find something inside the building. Maybe something that he could waste his time on.

(( Yeah, mines no better XD Oh, and he's in major evil mode ))

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 09/12/2010 2:22 AM

Keira pricked her ears at the sound of metal. She tensed and smelled the air... that smell... it flashed her back into the night of her family's murder. She stifled a gasp as her eyes filled with angry tears. She dug her claws into the dirt and huffed out of her bush.

"So it was you..." she snarled, her eyes like blue fire. "You did this to me. You turned my life upside down and made me into this monster." It wasn't a question. It was a statement, and Keira was going off on a rant with it.

"YOU. RUINED. MY. LIFE!!!!!" she screeched as her claws flexed in and out.... in and out. She was ready to take whatever this thing was's face off. She lifted a paw and drew back to strike, but dropped it.

"No," she rasped. "Someone as low as you isn't even worthy of a death blow from me." She sat and stared hard at him.

"By the smell of your aura, you aren't even worthy of Hell," she snarled, hoping to have touched a nerve. But she probably hadn't. This fellow probably didn't have any feeling what so ever. She spit on the ground.

"Pathetic," she hissed.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 09/12/2010 2:35 AM

Shanks spun around quickly as he heard the shouts. A lone Kuhna was shouting at him, was it really going to try and test his patients? This was a very stupid idea, not only was he not in the mood for a whining baby, but he was looking for something to cut. He grinned even wider, how lucky he was!
"Ruined your life? My dear, what are you talking about?" He asked menacingly. His voice sounded calm and caring, but you could tell there was something evil to it.
He held his bladed up hand again and smiled. It was as if he was saying to be careful with what she said. And as he did this, he seemed to remember something about this little Kuhna. Something familiar, but what was it?

(( Short post / Do you have like a plan on who all was involved? ))

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 09/12/2010 2:43 AM

(sort of, yes. Shanks could partially be, then I was looking for a Brick Kuhna and another type of dark pet ot be involved. The brick Kuhna would be the ghost sister of Keira, and accidentally got the family attacked when she broke up with a boyfriend or something (dark character) who hired shanks to help murder them?)

"You know what I'm talking about," Keira growled. She heard the blades again, and the vibrations in the air sent a picture of him holding his claws up.

"You slaughtered my family and attacked me at the Dead Coast," she snarled. "You took my family, my home , my sight, but you just can't kill me, can you?!?!?!?!" Her tone raised. Her tails were lashing as she grimaced at her enemy.

"Too bad, because that's just what you want, but I just don't seem to die!" she ended her spasm with another spit and snarl.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 09/12/2010 3:02 AM

(( Seems kinda like a dull reason to kill a family XD But it's your character, do you want the BF to be your character? Cause you could look through my pen for another character to join the story? o3o ))

Just then it hit him, he remembered her. His eyes narrowed and he tilted his head slightly. Now he knew who she was, or at least how he remembered her.
Her family, yes, he was hired to take her family out. But her, yes her, she survived. And even his second attempt had failed. But now she was right in front of him.
"You!" He shouted, pointing a bladed finger at her violently.
He came closer towards her, the thought of finally finishing her off running though his mind.
"Can't kill you? Can't kill you?" He laughed menacingly. "You and I are here, are we not? Your luck might have just run out."
With the last word, he growled loudly, scratching the air quickly.

(( Small post again XD ))

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 09/12/2010 10:10 AM

The BF was actually a secret nass murderer with a really bad temper (hint for killing her sis & family).... I was looking for a Kuhna to be the BF.... like an angsty breed of Kuhna. But I can't seem to find one... If you have one, that'd be great. If not... then I'll just browse the market and purchase a Sulkuhna or another breed. Maybe a Disease? Still browsing... so I'll put a hold on that]]]]]]]]]]

Keira smiled maliciously and flipped backwards, kicking the face of the killer.

"I may be here," she snarled as she flicked her tails. "But I don't die that easily!!"

Keira charged Shanks, tackling him.

"You. Will. Pay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she hissed as she scratched him repeatedly with her claws. She raked her claws on last time down the bladed arm, making a shrill screeching sound as sharp claw scratched against metal.
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 09/12/2010 5:22 PM

(( Okay, and fwi: you can't just attack my pet and say you hit him, you have to attempt to hit him. I choose if you hit him o3o ))

Shanks was taken off guard by the sudden attack. He didn't expect a whining baby to lash out so quickly. But instead of shouting or yelling, he just laughed. The attack was pathetic, she wasn't even harming him.
"You'll have to do more than that!" He shouted.
The loud screech of the claws hitting his metal blades caused him to shout out though. The sound penetrating through his wooden body. He swiped his claw at her, attempting to either hit or knock her off of him. This was getting annoying now!

(( What is with this, you line me up for short post XD ))

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 09/12/2010 9:39 PM

(oh, jeez! sorry!  :o  I'll remember that!)) (and sorry for short post... my muse is sucking lately...)

Keira felt the air shift as the blades were clawed at her. She ducked just intime before kicking out her legs at what she thought was his ribs.

"Is this enough?" she grunted at him as she then landed on one paw sideways, then twirling herself in a few circles, still kicking at Shanks before she flipped backwards, trying to kick him once more before she landed, facing him.

She panted and tensed so she could feel any vibrations. Help me, she prayed in her head. You don't deserve help, she yelled at herrself. You got yourself into this mess, now you clean it up!
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 09/12/2010 10:12 PM

(( Yep, just keep it to attempting X3 ))

Her attacks kept landing, and still did no damage. She even kicked one of his "rib" like parts away. It bounced under a bush and lied there. But back at Shanks, he was bombarded with attacks from the Kuhna. It was very annoying, and he was getting to the point where he couldn't take anymore. When she finally jumped off, with a final kick that knocked his head off.
It flew back a few feet, the rest of his body stiffened in the air before tumbling to the ground. It looked more like a pile of trash then body parts. It seemed she had done it, she had gotten revenge and taken him out.

(( What is with this? We're both having some writters block XD ))

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 09/13/2010 4:26 PM

(yeah... I usually only get that around 4 in the morning o3o but this is a another very suckish post)

Keira froze at the sickening crack. She felt the small thumping vibrations and winced as she realized she knocked his head off. He collapsed on the ground, a thud resounding in the quiet garden.

She sighed and facepalmed. "Crap."

She "looked" at the body. "Everyone at least deserves a decent burial," she muttered as she stumbled over to the body. Keira picked it up and scrambled toward some dead bushes. She lay the body down and turned to dig a nice large hole.

After the hole was dug, She lay the body in. She thenturned and trotted to the head. She shuddered and grasped it in her teeth. She lay it gently in the hole, and picked what she thought was a rose. She lay it on Shanks and sighed.

"Sorry," she whispered, and for the first time, she really did feel sorry for someone other than herself. Getting killed by a blind person. That was a low blow.

Keira pushed the pile of dirt in the hole and sat down, sitting vigil. It was a courtesy that a burial deserved.

(It might take a little to get the Kuhna... people keep offering on the Kuhnas I offer on  :( )
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 09/13/2010 4:57 PM

It was nice and caring how she gave him a proper burial. Though it was not necessary, and Shanks took this as an insult.
Bury me? Like a dog to a bone? He thought angrily to his self.
The earth under where the Kuhna sat shook slightly. Something was moving from under the dirt pile. As whatever it was got closer to the surface, the ground shook more. Then finally it burst out, the clothed had of the Tatterdem reached out from the ground. It flailed around, reaching out for anything. Then it turned it's attention to the Kuhna, reaching and grabbing, attempting to get a hold of her.

(( We're both having some bad post XD ))

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 09/13/2010 8:34 PM

Keira jumped and squealed as Shank's body protruded from the ground. She felt his hand grab at her as she scrambled backwards. He managed to grasp one of her tails and she snarled as she turned around to snap at him.

"Let go," she yowled. She clawed at the gloved arm, trying to get him to let go. Then she got an idea. "You can't see," she smiled maliciously.

Keira ran around Shanks in a circle, trying to loosen his grip. As she spun, she tried to approach the bush where she felt his rib go. If I can just get to it... she thought determinedly as she groped for it.

(I think I have writer's block from writing so much in Language Arts...)
Red - Shadows

Click Me!

NatureGirl
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby HunnyBun » 09/14/2010 12:27 AM

Spinning around in circles wouldn't do much. She would only wear herself out before it would effect him. And while she attempted to get away, a worse threat was making it's way to the surface. The tips of his clawed hand slowly sprouted out from the dirt. She seemed like a sitting duck.

(( Err, writter block DX ))

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby NatureGirl » 09/15/2010 3:21 PM

Keira saw the claws shake up. An idea came to her, but she had one shot, and she had to do it right, or she was toast.

Keira turned to the shaking and she sprinted over to the claws. She then forced her weight down and dove over the metal, trying to get Shanks' hand caught so she could be freed.

(Tell me bout it  :( ))
Red - Shadows

Click Me!