Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Re: Untitled [Private] [Doctor Who RP]

Postby HunnyBun » 10/04/2010 9:06 PM

The Doctor nodded to what the boy had said, and tapped his chin with the handle of his umbrella. It seemed the boy had a few issues, and the Doctor was debating on if they should poke their noses in it.
"Hm, your mother is in a bad state?" He asked, poking around.
The Doctor walked around the boys Tardis, looking through all the letters. Picking up one, he examined it.
"Hm, this one was going to be sent to a "HUN"? A pity it never got sent through." The Doctor said, once again out loud.
He threw it back down and sifted through the pile some more.

Olive soon poked her head through the boys Tardis door. Her attention was captured by all the letters inside.
"Wh...what are you two doing?" She asked, her sentence slow since she was so focused on the letters.

(( Yeah, I totally just mentioned my name in the rp >D ))

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Mousen » 10/04/2010 9:36 PM

He shrugged."I suppose so." he admitted after a moment, attempting to look as if it were no big deal. Which it obviously was to him. "... Her memory's going... I'm not altogether sure if she really knows who I am anymore." The boy shrugged again and looked down at the floor for a moment. Clearly the subject of his family was a touchy one for him. Not that he was upset with the Doctor for brining it up; just the position he was in.

"There's always been a few letters here and there ever since it's decided to lock itself at that. Before I'd just collect them all up and dump them in another letterbox somewhere. I'm pretty sure it would take alot more than one letter box for all these."After a moment he too began sifting through the mass of paper. "If we're going for unusual names, I've gotten you beat. 'Erskine Elias Garret', now there's a name."

"Err... Wondering if the mail man has a dumper truck and a shovel?" he suggested, throwing the last letter he' had hold of behind him.

(( XD it's fine, I threw one of my character's names out there. XD))

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby HunnyBun » 10/04/2010 10:21 PM

The Doctor nodded again and tapped his chin this time with his finger. Perhaps this was something best to keep his nose out of. But that just made him want to stick it in further.
"Might I be of any help for you or your family?" He asked, leaning in on the boys Tardis control table.
Olive ran over and punched the Doctor in the arm.
"Hey, ask me if I want to go?" She shouted.
The Doctor just jumped back and held his wounded arm.

(( Braindead, sorry oPo ))

HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Postby Mousen » 10/07/2010 5:39 PM

"I-I'm not sure to be honest... My grandmother is living on a planet very close to a dying sun. It probably won't be a thousand years before the whole thing collapses in on itself, but my then the planet will be long gone. Maybe you can help me convince her to get away from the place." He spoke slowly, thinking over every word as he spoke them, the boy seemed very detached at the moment. Speaking of the little family he had left was obviously painful for him; especially when everything was in such a state. After a moment he began to bite his thumbnail, a nervous habit, something that made it easy to tell when he was distressed. "You can come, if you like... I guess. Though she's a bit mental and she keeps katuaks. They're like over grown, scabby, scaly, black cat-type things. They have white glowing eyes, and they stun prey with them. Oh, they're poisonous and they eat meat. She had about two dozen the last time I went." They were not nice creatures. Three was enough to take down a man, but now it would be well over two dozen. It would be a feat in itself to make sure they all got out uneaten. That's if they weren't put off by the fact they'd be in the company of a mad woman and about thirty or forty blood thirsty, dangerous felines.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby HunnyBun » 10/16/2010 6:49 PM

- Pulling the Doctor out for another RP, will return him when I'm done X3 -

HunnyBun