Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Oh, the joys of halloween-plannings (self)

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/22/2010 1:58 AM

Alice circeled the old rundown cathedral, her eyes scanning over the many towers and run down walls, untill she finally found the place she was searching. Hidden by a huge old wall with a broken down church window, that blocked her sight untill now, there was faint glowing. After fluttering through the window,she saw a small buffet buildet up, surrounded by candles, and decorated as spooky as it could get. She couldnt help to smile a little about the effort Shadow put into this, allthough it only was some short,rather unimportant meeting about the trick or treating...or was it? Her whole body was still covered in this ghost-dust, allthough her mettalic parts shone through already, giving her a less 'ghostly' and more 'dirty' look. She landet on the table,and began to peel off the orange transculent color over her chest gem...with the eyes, she would need some help. She waited cautiously for the others to arrive...she already knew that this round would be quite entertaining...
and she had little to lough these days...
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate

Re: Oh, the joys of halloween-plannings (self)

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/22/2010 2:15 AM

While Neola seemed to be unfazed by her surroundings, Meties did not like this place at all. he felt like
any second now, some sort of monster or Ghost or what have you could jump out on them...
Carefully, he peered arround a corner, before looking back at the girl. "Neola, cheri...were was tat 'orrifique place were we're supposed to meet again?" Neola turned towards the French sounding Doomkitty, smiling reashuring. "Not far now, we should be there any minute" Meties was only about halfly calmed down. He actually was pretty damn scared, and just tried his best to not show it too much...obviously, he did a lousy job.Just when he thought his nerves would explode, they came into an old gothic hall, its roof partially missing,an in its middle, there stood a big table with a delicious looking buffet. "Oooooh...tat's better" Meties purred. Neola had her eyes fixed to Alice, who looked back at her with a small smile. "Hey Alice!" "Hey you two...took long to find this place?" Neola shook her head "Nah, we found it pretty quick..."Meties did not look like he shared this side of view with her, but decidet to shut up about it."Alice, my pet, you look 'orrible" he meowed, before jumping on the table and dusting her of with his tail, making her giggle slightly "thank you, gentleman" she said.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/23/2010 7:59 PM

"where's Shadow? and who else is coming here anyhow?" Meties asked, his white eyes gleeming slightlyin the Dim light. Alice ruffeled her back feathers and sighted. "I know that Seth and Reeve are coming tonight, and maybe Akiri too. ""Akiri?!" Neola asked, a slightly shocked look on her face. "Not Akiri as in...the cook Akiri?" "We only have one Aki in our house, Meties.." The Doomkittyclosed his eyes, sighting heavly "Oh sacre bleu, that cant be her serious..."

Alice Turned over at Neola, a burning question lingering in her mind since the felines came in."Neo, how are you doing? you know with Thir and all that.." she tilted her head carefully.Neola sighted, not really in the mood about talking about it right now, but fact was that she was the one living in a flatshare with Thir, and thus was closer to their friend. "well, I'm doing pretty fine,I have holidays right now, otherwise I couldnt do this halloween thing...and Thir..." She smiled slightly"He's doing better. You know how he looked like the first time we visited him, and he really recovers fast.I think it bugs him big time tho that he cant take place in this haloween project..." Alice nodded, looking slightly relieved. Just when she wanted to respond something, two male yoices could beheard in the hallway where Neo and Meties came from.

ImageImage
Seth                
Reeve

"swear t'god man, that chick had a body, I cant even describe how bad I..." 2 young men came walking in, one of them skinny and with vibrant orange and red hair, the other one well built and with a short white blue haircut., both waring black. Upon seeing the others, Seth, who spoke, put on a smile and waved."Oh hey guys, good evenin!" Reeve rolled his eyes at his friend, before greeting them too. while they walked towards the others, both changed into their pet forms, since it was a little more confortable. " How are you doing?No one else here yet?" Reeve asked. "We're doing good, and Shadow and Aki will arrive soon, I guess..."

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/26/2010 12:07 PM

Seth stretched his wings slightly, happy to move them for a bit for now. He was stuck in his human form for too long...and his left forepaw still hurt, He could already hear Shadow snarl at him for his...not so great last show at the shop. Ah well...Before he could really think about it any further, The doors where opened one last time.

Shadow came in, a broad smile on her face. She wore a black cowboy stile hat, and her hair was died red, blonde and orange...jeez, couldnt the girl at least have one hair color for a month?
"Happy halloween,fellas" she said cheerily "Aki will take a while till she's here, so I suggest we begin without her." "you shure that its a good idea to get Aki into this? not that I dont like her but..." Shadow shot Reeve an evil glare "She's doing her job great, dont always pick on her" "I'm just sayin..."
The Girl sighed and looked arround. Okay, we have some  points on my list, so lets get this down quickly."
She pulled out an paperroll, and opened it. "okay first of all, I have to thank all of you that you help me with this. I have to have a  privat word with you tho, Seth." She shot him a slightly angry look, before continuing.
"Okay, back to the list. First of, Keystones." Alice winced slightly, and the others looked at her questionally
She was the only one who knew how bad it really was right now... "We have a full Ks restort of...30 Ks right now." "What?" Meties almost fell over " I know, I know, dont panic. It is very little, BUT I will sent the pic today, so there hopefully will be quite some income the next few days..." She looked a little domne when she said that. "Okay, that was point one. Point two is: who will  come with me when the  actuall pet 'buying'
is there?"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/26/2010 12:21 PM

There was a short rumoring. They knew that only two of them could come with her, and it shure was interiesting, Seth kept in the background, and Reeve only shook his head. "I dont know Shadow, i think I'll stay at home, The twins will go wild on that day..." Meties mewed slightly "But I'd love to come with you...I dont know, I have a bad feeling about Nat..." He looked distand, just when Neola spoke up. "I'll stay with Nat,Meties. I miss the Teaparties anyway, and you can go and help them pic the pets." Meties looked revieled. He hated to leave his best friend alone, but she just wasnt the party...or general going out type of person, and sometimes that really cut in his lifestyle. Shadow nodded, smirking. "And you, Alice?" Alice raised her headfeathers, happy that she asked her. She hung out with the girl so much, that she dicdet to wait for the others. "I'd love to...but what about Aki?" Shadow shook her head. "She doesnt want to, I think she's a little afraid of ...new pets or so...I actually doubt that she still will come here today." Alice nodded slightly."Okay, if no one else wants to, Id love to come with you"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/26/2010 12:58 PM

"Good, coming to the last point. On the happy side, we solved one riddle, and I think the second should be right also. we only have one half of the third, but I think I already have an idea...we just need the second half. that leads me to a little problem tho. we only have 16 candy points yet. I ´dont really know till when the shop is opened, bt I guess till the 31 first or so. I think this will change tho, so dont make such luóng faces."

After a little more chatter and waiting for Aki, who really did not come in time, Shadow finally sent them home...everyone expect for Seth. Reeve took a worried look over his shoulder, before he snuck out of the door, but Seth only shook his head slightly. After everyone was out, Shadow sat on the table, sighted and looked at him. "Come here..." Seth strolled over, and changed to Human form again, trying to read in her eyes. "let me see your hand, please" The young man showed her his bandaged right hand, and Shadow carefully unwrapped it. the burn was nasty, but not woringly bad. She nursed it in silence, and made him even more unconfortable. "Listen...I uhm...I'm sorry about what happened at the shop...I just" But shadow only looked at him, now very angrily. "Damn it Seth!" she snarled, pulling the bandages a little too firm over his burnt hand."Sorry... But you cant just get in there roaring drunk! what the hell where you thinking? you can be happy that Elie is so understanding" Seth looked at the ground. "I said I'm sorry...i kinda...drank that much to numb the pain I gue..." "Oh shure, to numb the pain. ever heard of those little painkillers? and what happened at the show the night before anyway?" He did not answer on this one ,and Shadow calmed down a little.
"I'm just worried about you, you hear me? I care for you, and lately you seem a little out of it"
He looked at her in return, smiling a little smile. "I'm okay, just a little too less sleep. dont worry."
Shadow let go of his freshly bandaged hand, then opened the mouth to say something. Just then Aki strolled
into the room.

"Am I late? the carrots where speaking so loud i couldnt hear the alarm clock..."
she said with wide eyes, guit written all over her face. "eh jeah, you missed the whole planning"
"Oh." Aki stopped and scratched her head uneasily, scanning them with her white eyes. "uhm...well...""I've got to get going" Seth said "you wanna come? I can give you an overview of the plannings tonight"Akiri nodded happily, and strolled out with him "I've seen a huge rabbit today, it was as big as you!""really? wow, thats...pretty awesome" "...jeah it had..." And their voices lost themselves in the night.Shadow looked after them, a little sad smile on her face. She found it amusing that Seth was actually nice to Aki, that was pretty unlike him. //Oh Seth...take care of yourself...//. Then she tidied up the rest of the food that she brought, and vanished too... in two days they would meet again.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/31/2010 3:48 PM

This time, shadow was the first to be here. She had some food with her this time, and she wore her evil clown outfit. Sighing, she looked at her pockedwatch and back at the doors. Where the hell where they? they should have been there since half hour. just when she was about to worrie, Aki came in, a smile on her face.
"See? I can be punctual too" she purred, sounding quite happy with herself. "ah...jeah. where are the others?"
Shadow asked, following aki ith her eyes, who already rushed over to the food "oh, they're on their way..."

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/31/2010 5:06 PM

just then, the doors opened once again, and Meties and Neola came in, meowing cheerfully.
"Happy halloween!" Shadow smiled, happy to see them in such good spirits. "happy halloween
you two.go get yourself some food, the others will be here shortly."  Neola looked at her carefully.
"you okay? you look quite tired, you know that?" Shadow just sighed, and nodded. "jeah, last few days where a little intense...dont worry about it."

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/31/2010 5:29 PM

a few moments later, everyone else was there...everyone except for Seth.
"he's out, working. I dont know where exactly he is, but He'll be back soon, I'm certain about that."
reeve said, his calm voice keeping shadow from completely freaking out. She felt bad for
skolding him, and hoped that he wouldnt hurt himself again. "So, whats on the list for today?" Alice
asked, her eyes glistening amused. She was pretty happy, and for once, slept enough this day.
The Houseowner smiled slightly, then said. "ah wait just one more sec. I'll get myself some food, then I'll
get down to the list"

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/31/2010 7:06 PM

A short time later, now everyne with full bellies, sat down and looked at Shadow, who sat on the table again,
with great interest. "okay my lovely minions. I think its time to get this over with, since it is getting late and I dont want to annoy you guys any further. fact is that I will do the last candy shopping. We actually do have quite some cp now, and I cant wait for the new pets." what about the new riddle?" Meties asked curious "still trying to figure that one out. if any of you have an idea, tell me." No one knew anything of course, but after everyone started shouting ideas into the room, Shadow lifted her hands

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Oh, the joys of halloween-plannings (self)(done)

Postby ShadowStitches » 10/31/2010 7:32 PM

"people, please" she said, her voice sounding amused. "we still have aboutr one week to solve it, and even if not, we still solved the other two, wich is great enough." the others calmed down at that information a little, tho everyone seemed to want to blurt out their idea for the riddle. "okay. maybe the new pets will be there tomorrow, maybe in a few days, I'll let you know when I know when they're there. I'll call it quits today, given that I still have to do the shopping. Bye. you all where a great help, thank you very much."
after everyone was gone, Shadow slowly made her way towards the candyshop

(done)

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate