Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Re: Catalyst (Open to all. An Undead theme resides here.)

Postby Kylo » 01/30/2011 5:09 PM

Insanity bristled in anger at this Serkan. How dare he treat his own kind like that! While she normally cared less about humans she did bilieve they should only be killed for food not for a kind of petty strife. "I don't like him. He can die now for all I care. Treating your own kind like trash warrents death in my book." she growled. She would destroy this Serkan if ever given the chance.

Heimdall also found fault wiht this Serkan. Treating someone of your own species was not acceptable. Even him plotting Insanity's death was acceptable as she was not truelly undead, but a human cannible. He instantly added this Serkan to his list of beings to get rid of. He would be right beniegh Insanity and that stupid batti.

Xaviar continued to listen in and made a mental note about this Serkan and decided to make sure he was not a threat to his home and people, or better yet himself. He then fitted out silently and went off to warn Talcen of what was going on here.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer