Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Re: The Bad & The Broken [PG-13][P-Duskie & Sky]

Postby SkyWolf11 » 01/21/2011 10:06 AM

"...Me?"  He was undoubtly surprised that someone he'd just met tonight was already having nightmares about him.  It was a bit unsettling, but as she explained, he started to feel somewhat better.

"Oh..."  He shifted as she did.  "I don't think your stupid.", he stated with a lighthearted chuckle.  His attention then shifted onto her face as she seemed to become transfixed with his own.  He raised a brow questioningly.  When her hand brushed against his face, he froze.  Soon, his heart was beating rapidly and felt to explode from his chest.  If it wasn't so dark at the time, Akkia would have seen his whole face turn a bright red.  

Raising a hand in slight protest, he moved back a bit, clearly nervous.  However, the cold wall behind him provided little escape from the woman's advances.  His red eyes gazed anxiously into her golden ones.

[Lvl. 4 - 17]
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby MythicDusk » 01/21/2011 10:14 AM

Akkia pulled her hand away, moving backwards, away from him and now sitting opposite him, leaning against the opposite wall she buried her face in her hands. "Gods, I'm so stupid!" She snapped at herself. "Why on earth would you want to be anyhwere near me after the things I told you? Why would you even want to touch me?!" She let her hands fall away frm her face, a heavy sigh echoing from between her lips. "I'm sorry, Demon, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." She spoke softly, sadly, but she didn't move to stand.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 01/21/2011 10:41 AM

Shock twisted into sadness when his actions seemed to have upset her.  He went to explain why he had done what he'd done, but he couldn't find the right words to say.  His hand swung back to rub his neck in a distracting manner.  'Way to go, dummy...', he chewed himself out.

He moved to stretch out one leg, propping up the other and resting an elbow on it with a sigh.  "I-it wasn't you...  It was ... me.", he uttered, glancing from her then to the ground.  Those ... probably weren't the best words to use right now, but his mind was a bit scrambled right now.  "And it's fine."  Flashing a reassuring smile to the female.  "Believe it or not, this ... Demon doesn't get many dates.", he laughed sheepishly with a toss of his hand, as if it didn't bother him much.  

What he was reluctant to tell her was that he wasn't too sure about getting too close to others.  The only real people he'd grown attached to were his adoptive parents...  Becoming isolated so young had made the man wary of others intentions and natures.  And though Akkia didn't seem deceptive in any way he could see, there was still that little nagging presence in the back of his mind that told him to stay a safe distance.  So it really wasn't her fault... but how he'd explain that to her in a way she'd understand...  It seemed both had their own demons to sort...

[Lvl. 4 - 18]
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/21/2011 10:46 AM

Akkia shook her head slowly, rising into a stand, clenching her jaw to keep back tears. "Whatever." Was her reply. Simple, short and sad. She bent down beside him, picked up her satchel and swung it over her shoulder, and without another parting word she began to move away. She rounded a corner and the destinctive smell of her lost food struck her and she reeled, covering her nose and mouth, carefully moving past it and rounding another corner, sitting against the wall she emptied her satchel. A few vials, syringes, an orange, a jacket and a few sandwiches. She picked up one of the vials and inspected it, suddenly enraptured by the liquid it held within. And how it could be rid of all her pain.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 01/21/2011 11:14 AM

Letting out a groan of frustration, Domeskis got to his feet as well and held out a hand after Akkia.  "Akkia ... wait!", he called after her, but she'd already rounded the corner.  It was as he feared... she'd misunderstood him.  Oh dear...  He should have known better ... but it was done now.  He bit his lip hard and inwardly cursed himself.  

Taking the notion to go after her, he tripped and stumbled many times in the darkness.  His once well adjusted eyes had seemed to 'reset' once he'd risen.  Ugh ...  Regardless, he still trailed after her, relying heavily on his nose rather than his eyes.  Human form or not, his senses were still keen, thankfully.

After running into a wall, and quite hard, he eventually tracked her down in another room and was quick to her side.  A terrible feeling struck him as he realized what she held in her hand.  "No Akkia!", he gasped roughly, making a grab for the syringe.  He knew that whatever was in there couldn't be any good for her.  "Be strong!"  His voice was harsh, but there were good intentions within it.  Harming herself wouldn't make things any better.

[Lvl. 4 - 19]
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/21/2011 11:28 AM

Akkia's eyes flashed to him and she sighed, letting her arms fall to her sides, her eyes dark as she slowly lifted one of her arms and rested it across her lap, tracing the back feyline markings, feeling the scars hidden in the darkness. "My lifemate left me." She said simply, without looking up, still tracing the markings with a finger, obviously, it was a nervous habit. "I don't know why she did it, but she did. She left me." She gave off a low, dark chuckle. "I mated and fathered three beautiful daughters. One of them lives at home, but none of them need me. I'm just the third wheel on everyone's bycicle."

Slowly, she began to push up her shirt, showing the many scars on her stomach. "I want you to see something." She said simply, hitching up her shirt a little further, then turning her back to him, showing a large, angry burn in the shape of what seemed to be a ring of thorns and a sword through them on her lower back. It had healed, but not very well, remaning as a scar with a slightly black tint to it.

"He branded me. No matter where I go, I'm still his propery. It's never going to change, Demon. He's already tried to hunt me down, and he's going to do it again. I only have one escape." She purred the last scentence almost tenderly, picking up a syringe and tapping the needle softly against one of her veins on her outstretched arm, a small smile tugging at her lips, she hummed to herself softly, a small hint of madness in her eyes as he began to insert the needle, a hiss echoing from between her teeth as she did so.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 02/03/2011 5:05 PM

At mention of her lifemate being a 'she', Domeskis raised a brow curiously.  Though he had no problem with it, it wasn't was he was expecting.  But his look quickly switched to a sympathetic one.  He couldn't say he understood that feeling, cause he really hadn't, but regardless he did feel sorry for her.  It had to be a terrible feeling to have follow you.

He rested on his knees and let out a sigh then gave her a soft smile.  "You're not a third wheel, don't be silly.  As for children, they all move on in time.  It's normal for them to not need their parents any more."  He let out a soft chuckle and shrugged.  "I left my adoptive parents, but I still ... love them and know that they'll be there if I do ever need them."  It was difficult for him to admit that he loved them to anyone, but he figured if Akkia was being honest about herself with him, then he could do the same.  

He became nervous when she said she had something to show him.  His eyes folled her hands slowly as she revealed many more scares on her stomach and then one that looked even worse on her back.  Her words that followed made his heart sink and his stomach turn uneasily.  Sitting silent for a moment, his hurt expression twisted into a scowl the more he thought of this guy that had done this to her.  His hand shot out and latched onto hers that held the needle.  "No one has the right to own another person.", he spoke bluntly.  It was how he was taught so that he was adamant about.  "Killing yourself isn't the only option, nor is it the best.  Let him come if he wants.  I'll help you beat him!", he growled.  "You can find a friend in me ... if you wish to."  It seemed that Akkia's past experiences had really gotten under his skin.  He wanted to help her if he could ... and if she'd allow it.

[Lvl. 5 - 20]
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 02/04/2011 1:24 PM

Akkia tore the needle out of her arm, in a moment of indecision and a burst of rage that quickly and rarely for her, left her. She shook her head slowly, feeling blood trickle down her arm. Another scar. "He'll kill everyone until he gets to me. He won't stop." She buried her face in her hands, sobs wracking through her at the thought of either a life alone, a life with...Him or a life on the run. None of them sounded particuarly attractive.

"I want to find a friend in you, Demon. I really do." She looked at him with a dark amber eye. "But, as cliche as it sounds, it's dangerous to be my friend."

(Akkia has left.)

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 02/05/2011 7:45 AM

As much as he wanted to object, he couldn't bring himself to say anything.  He simply nodded.  To him, he didn't she the danger.  Akkia could use a friend, that he was certain of.  And if she ever needed help, he wanted her to know she could call on him.  After hearing so much of her story, he felt ... obligated to stay by her, if only as a mere helpful acquaintance.

Eyes shifting to the ground for a moment, he let his shoulders droop a bit.  "Well ... know that you can come to me if you need a friend.  I'll be he-"  He looked up to see that she'd already gone much to his surprise.  He blinked, then a small smile crept onto his face as he let out a cough of a laugh then rose to his feet.  Shoving his hands into his jacket pockets, he turned to look out into the moonlit night.  "What a night~", he cooed softly.

[Lvl. 5 - 21]

[Domeskis has left.  Last post not the best but will do~  x3;  Nice RP~  ;D]
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous