Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Re: The Bad & The Broken [P-Duskie & Sky]

Postby MythicDusk » 01/19/2011 12:37 PM

Akkia slowly came too and her eyes fluttered open with a soft groan. "Damn, I hate my body right now." She carefully slipped off her satchel and smiled at him. "You're such a Demon, you know that?" She reached up and softly ruffled his hair with a gentle chuckle, her eyes lazily half-opened and she delved a hand into her bag and withdrew an apple. She then bit into it and held it in her mouth, producing another from her satchel and offering it to him with a risen eyebrow.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 425
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 01/20/2011 6:34 PM

'Oh I am too...', he thought with a slight roll of the eyes.  When she followed by reaching up and ruffling his hair, his eyes grew big and he jerked away instinctively but didn't spring up.  'I'm such a demon?  Ha ...'  Another smile graced his lips and he gave a short shrug.  "What can I say?", he said jokingly.

She had come prepared it seemed when she fetched an apple from her satchel.  Taking the one she kindly offered him, he fell down off his knees and sat beside her with a chuckle.  He took a bite and felt his nerves begin to settle a bit from all the excitement.  "Thanks for the apple."  Now taking a moment to prop up against the wall as she was.  "You're a strange girl, you know that?  Does this usually happen to you?"  Hopefully she wouldn't take any offense at his remark.  But strange just seemed to be the right word to use...

[Lvl. 3 - 10]
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 680
Donate
Location: Trying to integrate back into Evelonian society :,U

Postby MythicDusk » 01/20/2011 6:47 PM

Akkia looked at him with a slight smile, biting a chunk out of the apple and shrugging nonchalantly. "It really depends on the person." She said simply, swallowing. "If the person looks intimidating, like you do, well, did." She smiled. "Then yeah, I get pretty scared and when I get scared, I get angry, strangely enough, which means that I need my tranquilizers to calm down, or I'll never stop until either someone kills me, knocks me out or I kill someone, but thankfully, someone's always managed to calm me down before I really hurt someone." She bit another chucnk out of the apple, chewed and swalowed before continuing. "Like you did. But, I'm allergic to painkillers, like you probably noticed from all the painting and loosing my lunch." She chuckled humorlessley. "I'm really sorry that I tried to attack you, Demon, you just...Scared me." She gave off a small smile that didn't reach her eyes, now eating the apple in silence.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 01/20/2011 7:21 PM

Domeskis snorted and smirked at her words.  He was intimidating after all, was he?  Though, again, it wasn't exactly something he wanted to hear from a girl...  Men, most definitely.  But ... yeah ...  Hey, he wasn't complete cold ...

His eyes drifted to the floor as he turned the apple around once in his hand.  "You don't need to apologize.  Hell, it was probably more my fault than yours, really.  I shouldn't have ... approached like a creep.", he laughed nervously, recalling how he must have looked standing silently in the shadows.  Way to go, Demon...

"And being allergic to something that saves you?  Yikes ... that ... sucks."  A smile was no longer seen as he began to feel for this girl he'd just met.  I guess you could say, she'd made quite an impression on him...  Secret softie that he was, he felt for those with unfortunate lives...  He had gotten a taste of the tip of the iceberg of problem pasts, and that was enough for him.

He spun the apple around once more in his hand before taking another large bite out of it.  "How did it get so bad that you'd need tranquilizers?  I-I mean ... if you don't mind telling me, of course...  You don't have to if you don't wanna.", he quickly added, not wanting to pry and possibly bring up bad memories.  He shoved the apple into his mouth to keep from saying something else stupid.  But in all truths, he was merely thinking that she had some sort of medical history.

[Lvl. 3 - 11]
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/20/2011 7:37 PM

Akkia threw away the applecore, watcing as it bounced and skidded along the ground until it met the wall opposite. "For you to fully understand, you need to know it all. But i'll just tell you some of it and see if you really want to know the rest." She gave a humorless smile as her eyes glazed over and a shudde ran through her body. "In short, my mum was killed by a group of bandits when I was eight. I ran as fast as my legs could take me for years. I went back to where she was killed when I was nineteen. She was killed just about on our doorstep. I was ambushed by the same bandits that killed my mother." She shook violently, recounting the events that happened after.

"The leader of them wanted me for his mate. I refused and fought back. He punched me so hard he blinded me in my right eye. He..." She swallowed slightly, feeing tears push through and begin to fall. "He raped me. He tortured me and forced me to give birth to his pups. I was in that hell or nine months." She felt more tears come at the thougt of the next part ad how he would react. "When I gave birth and as soon as I could move, I escaped, but first I...I...I killed my own children." She felt sobs escape from her chest. "I had to! If I brought them with me, I would never of been able to love them in the way they should of been loved! I would of just seen those hellish nine months. I would of despised them! But if I left them there, they would of been brought up to kill! hey would of been bandits!" She buried her face in her arms as she brought her knees up and rested her arms on them, sobbing into them. "I had to kill them..." she wispered, doubting he even belived her.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: The Bad & The Broken [PG-13][P-Duskie & Sky]

Postby SkyWolf11 » 01/20/2011 9:02 PM

After hearing such a terrible tale (and that was putting it lightly), the shock on Domeskis's face was certainly evident.  His bright red eyes were wide in disbelief and his mouth agape.  The apple he was holding had been dropped hard onto the floor and had rolled a few feet away from the pair.  

"I ... uh ... hmm ..."  The poor guy was speechless.  After all, just what could one say to help?  Never before had he ever heard of such a horrid life...  Not even his own could compare.  This poor girl...

He moved in hesistantly as she began to tear up and carefully wrapped his arms around her shaking body.  It was all he could think of to do to try and comfort her.  Now he cursed himself silently for ever having asked.  He started to rub her back comfortingly as she sobbed.  "My god... "  His voice was low and tone a bit strained.  "... No one should ... have to have such a life...", he spoke softly,  "I'm ... I'm so sorry ...  I shouldn't have asked."  

It was still hard for the male to absorb just what all she had told him, especially about the fate of her children.  If he hadn't been hardened and toughened after so many years on his own, then he was fairly certain that he'd break into tears at this as well.  But he kept it together.  Not only for image sake but for her as well.  "But I ... don't be so hard on yourself.  There didn't seem to be any easy way to get out of there..."  Domeskis was trying his best to reassure her that what she'd done wasn't as bad as it seemed ... but that was a hard thing to do, even more so when you had never experienced it as she had.  "I don't think ... you were in the wrong."

[Lvl. 3 - 12]
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/20/2011 9:14 PM

Akkia continued to sob, leaning into him, eventually unraveling herself and wrapping her arms around him, burying her face in his chest, sobs forcing her shoulders so shudder. "You're just s-s-saying that." She mumbled, hiccuping slightly. "I-I-I'm a monster. I k-k-killed my own ch-ch-children!" Eventually, her sobs quietened, and she was silent, but shudders still wracked through her body, and she still held onto him. She didn't want to let go. He was the only thing there anchoring her to sanity, the only thing that was stopping her from filling up a few needles with tranquilizer and killing herself right there. He was the only person thatseemed to care anymore.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 01/20/2011 9:30 PM

Domeskis tilted back as she fell into him but went on to hug her in a tight embrace.  His heart ached when she called herself a monster.  If she had done so without having been held captive, then maybe then she would have been, but she wasn't.  Not to him.  He could understand in some ways.  What she had done was terrible, yes, but ... perhaps it was necessary.

"No, I don't believe that.  You are no monster.", he spoke softly into her ear.  "That man was the monster..."  And that was his truth.  He rubbed her back more with a hand and gently laid his chin on her head.  Never would he have thought that his night would be spent like this ... but he didn't care.  From the looks of it, Akkia really needed someone right now.  And he'd be that someone tonight.  This was the softer side of the male that was rarely shown.  But it was clear that it was still there, luckily for Akkia.

[Lvl. 3 - 13]
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/20/2011 9:40 PM

"Don't leave me." She whispered softly, feeling her limbs and eyelids grow heavy, but her arms were still wrapped tightly around him, her eyes slowly slipping shut. "Please, don't leave me." She mumbled gently, putting her full weight against im as she fell asleep, her sobbing and anger draining her. The tears on her face slowly drying as her breathing became steadier and slower, her hands fisting into the fabric of his jacket, trembles running through her body, but this time of cold. Her teeth chattered softly as she instinctivley pressed closer to him, bringing her knees up closer to her, giving off a small whine of discomfort.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 01/21/2011 1:29 AM

An "Uh..." ssftly slipped out of his mouth as she spoke those words.  As nice as it felt for her to fall into him, it was a bit awkward for the young male.  His cheeks burned and turned a dull red as he began to blush, his grip lessening slightly on her.  

Regaining his composure as best he could, he took her weight willingly and shifted around into a more comfortable position.   Feeling her shiver, he gently took the wide span of the bottom of his jacket and wrapped it around her for warmth.  "I ..."  He looked around in a slightly nervous manner, half expecting someone to pop in on them, but he quickly remembered where they were.  Awkwardness often came paired with paranoia with him...  A strange annoyance for Domeskis; a terribly aggravating quirk to have, really.

"I won't ...  I won't leave you.", he repeated assuringly.  What exactly that would ultimately mean in the end, Domeskis hadn't a clue, but for now he wouldn't dwell on it.  It actually felt nice to be needed ...  A small smile crept to his lips as he rested his head against the wall, letting Akkia rest.

[Lvl. 3 - 14]
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/21/2011 4:22 AM

When he wrapped the jacket around he, Akkia slowly stopped shivering and got more comfortable, now resting her cheek on his chest, she slept soundly. Comforted by all the aspects of him. His scent, the sound of his breathing, the warmth his body gave off...
It was like she fnally knew she wasn't alone any more.
Then her mind began to betray her.

The nightmare began peacefully. She was telling Demon all he wished to know, and when it came to Camirosa, he pulled away in desgust. 'You dated a Girl?' he pulled away in desgust. 'Well, yes, but it wasn't-' The dream-demon snorted. 'It dosen't matter. Your kind should be culled.' and with that, he turned and left.

In reality, Akkia was fidgeting, and she sprang up with a cry of 'No!', her whole form trembling as she felt the adrenaline leave her, shuddering slightly, she lay down again softly, placing her head back on Demon's chest, her hand fisting around some of his shirt.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 01/21/2011 8:33 AM

He had noticed Akkia's twitching and was now looking at her curiously, but made no move to wake her.  And it seemed that he didn't need to anyways as she suddenly sprung to life with a cry.  Jumping then quickly releasing her because he thought he had done something wrong, Domeskis didn't know what to think when she went back to normal so quickly...

"What on earth was that?" he asked, a bit hesistant to touch her again.  If his touch had been what so suddenly set the female off, he didn't want to do it again.  "Are ... you okay?"

[Lvl. 4 - 15]
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/21/2011 8:48 AM

"Y-Y-Yeah." She stammered, burying her face into his shirt, as if she wanted to be closer to him. "It was just a nightmare." She said softly, slowly letting go of his shirt and reaching over his body. Grabbing his hand and then bringing it back over to her, wrapping his arm around her and blushing heavily. "Please, don't let go..." She whispered softly, her voice choked with emotion as she rested her head back onto his chest. She didn't close her eyes, instead she enjoyed being there with him.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SkyWolf11 » 01/21/2011 9:27 AM

If Domeskis wasn't blushing before, he definitely was now.  He let out a quiet whimper of uncertainty as he allowed her to guide his arm back around her.  He hadn't been with many women (more like any), so the awkward blushing was bound to be there.  Yep...check~

When she'd mentioned a nightmare, he thought she had meant about her past.  He looked at her sadly and took her into a wam embrance once again.  "Was it about that man?", he asked curiously.  He felt very intrusive for asking but sometimes talking about your troubles were the best type of therapy.

[Lvl. 4 - 16]
SkyWolf11
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MythicDusk » 01/21/2011 9:42 AM

Akkia shook her head softly. No harm in telling him. "It was about you, actually. I'd told you more about my past, and you'd looked and me with such desgust that it hurt, and you...You left me." Her voice was soft, full of pain as she wrapped his arms tighter around him. "I'm sorry, It's stupid. But I've not had nightmares about him for...Weeks now." She slowly shifted and was now propped up on one elbow, looking down at him, examining his face. She had never really looked at him properly before. His eyes reminded her of Styx. She softly lifted a hand and ran a finger across his jawline, chewing on her bottom lip nervously, almost hypnotysed by the structure of his face, her yellow eye following her finger as it traced the structure of his face, then looking up to his eyes, her hair hanging in her face, placing her hand softly on his cheek, blushing heavily bt not looking away.

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer