Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Two Cats and a Dog (P / possible PG-13) [Mekka Hunt]

Postby HunnyBun » 04/06/2011 4:13 PM

The large blue cat flopped down on it's stomach for the tenth time, yawning loudly.
"How much farther is it?" She asked.
The dark cat that was leading turned fiercely and growled.
"How many times do I have to tell you?" He shouted, his voice bouncing off the walls. "We're not leaving here until we find a Mekkayena. Now stop asking!"
The blue cat yawned again then shook her head to fuzz up her mane.
"Aw, but I don't want to walk anymore." She replied lazily.
The other cat growled again, then charged at her, stopping about a inch away from her.
"I'm tired of hearing about you not wanting to walk, I'm tired of hearing that your tired, I'm tired of you being around me!" He spat at her face. "I don't even know why we got paired together!"
The cat just yawned back, getting an unamused growl from the other.
"Let's just find this stupid thing and get out of here!" He shouted. "Then I can finally get away from you."

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Re: Two Cats and a Dog (P / possible PG-13) [Mekka Hunt]

Postby ShadowStitches » 04/06/2011 6:45 PM

Fabienne

The claws of her 4 paws clicked on the cold stone floor as she took yet another corner and snuck through a
long, dark corridor, lined with old and withered pillars. She did not like this place. Not at all actually. She was used to hot, open spaces, living some where around the wilt no desert. This place was cold, smelled somehow funny, and every sound was echoing loudly, confusing her sensitive ears. She growled slightly in frustration.Well, she had gotten herself in this situation, volunteering to find one of those Mekkayena things for Seb.she herself was no big fan of those creatures, far too unstable. But well, doing him a favor always made her happy...almost always. She was running around those ruins for hours now. Just when she was about to finally give up, her ears picked up the sound of someone shouting. Slowly, carefully, she snuck closer towards the source of the sound, and cringed her nose slightly when she saw the two felines. She never was much of a fan of cats,tho their mechanic, who was a Molten Kuhna, was okay she guessed. She stepped out of her cover, and walked into their field of vision, tho keeping a rather big distance for now. The dark cat seemed to either have a very bad day or a severe case of anger management issues... She cleared her throat loudly. "if you keep screaming around like that you'll never find one of those damn Mekka-thingies, thats for certain"
She said, sounding mildly amused, and a tad bit cheeky.

(dont worry, I wont snatch away your mekka if we indeed happen to stumble across one.
just wanted to give her a reason why she runs around there woo :3)
Cannot say, I'm breaking the rules
If I can glue em back together.

Zoo Pen Wishlist
ShadowStitches
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 672
Donate