Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 12/24/2007 7:56 PM

"You've never heard of Xai're?!" Dieltvor gaped, "Have you never left your mothers side and have been told nothing? He is a God!" Now what kind of irresponsible parents created this... thing and had not taught him the basics?

"I do not think your parents are as great as you claim. What kind of temptress has the name Lemon?" she scoffed, unimpressed. While in reality she was quite curious.
"I think you are a liar and a terrible one at that," the mekkayena said cuffing him lightly. Of course she didn't realize how strong she was compared to the small kuhna and it was quite a blow. She seemed not to notice and continued, "Perhaps you'd like to prove me wrong? If not I'll be on my way," and she stood to go. She'd like to see this kuhnas family, but there was no way she'd go if she had to ask. Dieltvor wanted to show her superiority, make him beg for her to come. She was sure she could manage that. The pink fluff ball of a creature wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

( Ah, she's so mean, but Monty has caught her attention atleast. Perhaps he'll beable to leave this spooky place with her after all. =3 Merry Christmas Eve! )
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 12/24/2007 9:40 PM

Monty's eyes widened when he heard Dieltvor say she was going to leave.
"No!" He cried, picking himself up and running towards the direction she was turning towards. "My father is great! He is serving in the war and my mother is definately a temptress if she could sway him to become her lifemate, never to love another female. Surely even you can see that that is not an easy thing to do especially since there are so many beautiful kuhnas out there." Monty was taken aback by the argument he had formed. "And as far as not knowing about Xai're...well no I never have left her side until this day. I came here to find your kind and bring one of you back! I am not a coward and I will prove it even if I must drag you out of here." Upon saying this Monty felt foolish. Dieltvor was at least three times his size and could easily knock him out and escape. Giving her a nervous smile he added. "Or maybe I could just ask you to come with me...that is if you wanted." He couldn't believe the words coming from his mouth. "If I could show the world how great you are then surely I would be seen as brave...we could be companions." Monty could have kicked himself for how stupid he sounded. The truth was Dieltvor was incredibaly interesting to him and he didn't want their meeting to end so quickly. She may be harsh but he was quite used to it, and at least it wouldn't be his sisters picking on him any more.
"Please would you come with me? I could offer you a home, since you seem to not have anyone to take care of you..."
<center>ImageImage</center></center>
<center>Sometimes I’m good but when I'm bad</center>
<center>I'm even better</center>
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 775
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 02/05/2008 11:27 PM

( -created of ultimate failure- ... -slinks in- Uh... Hi? -excepts being smacked in the face with rotten tomatoes- I deserve that. But, I did write a reply for this {Twice} And it didn't post. Anyway. X3;; I'm back and I'm really sorreh. Alright lets do this X3 )

"Go? Go with you?" The half mechanical, half living beast laughed. "Though I would not mind having you come with me," she said thoughtfully, "You need a bit of toughening up. Perhaps, with your loyalty as payment, I could do just that. What do you say? Is it a deal then?" she asked, grinning wickedly. She looked half mad, but perhaps it was half mad with glee? She could take him under her wing, so to speak.

Those sisters of his wouldn't think twice about his bravery, "I may even give your sisters a much more interesting story. Better than you tripping over your own self and falling through the floor," Dieltvor laughed. Well this would be a very interesting... er, friendship? If you're willing to call it that.

( CONGRATS! I'll send you the code. Sorry for my ultimate failureness -sulks- )
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 02/05/2008 11:43 PM

Monty blinked. He hadn't expected Dieltvor to actually except but as the words excaped her mouth he felt a sense of...hapiness(?) flow through him. He was a little confused by this seeing as the creature infront of him seemed like the least likely companion of choice but for some reason he felt that maybe, just maybe their meeting was the beginning of something greater. "It's a deal." He managed to mumble out with a nod of the head. 'And I did not trip through the floor...I was simply setting a trap for you." The small kuhna  huffed as he began to walk aimlessly. Their friendship was going to be a strange one indeed.

(ahh you didn't fail ^.^ I thought I did haha like maybe I had caused Dieltvor to "run away" or something)
<center>ImageImage</center></center>
<center>Sometimes I’m good but when I'm bad</center>
<center>I'm even better</center>
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 775
Donate

Previous