Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Pink isn't just for girls(search for a Mekkayena)

Postby jazzylily » 11/22/2007 2:39 AM

Monty

The echo of an owls cry floated through the thick layer of mist slowly creeping over the midnight landscape. It was a rather eerie scene, one that almost seemed to jump right out of a scary bedtime story, surreal and haunting. Even the bravest of heros would be shaken by a night such as this.
Pitter Patter
Pitter Patter
The soft sound of treading feet suddenly sprung forth from the dense mist. Swiveling its head around, the owl who had been singing its foreboding lullaby not seconds before, tried to catch a glimpse of whatever creature was foolish enough to be wondering around on such a night. Squinting its beady eyes the owl peered through the white curtain infront of it. In the distance a muted glow slowly swayed back and forth, progressing at a steady pace. Leaning forward further the owl watched as the glow took on the form of a small figure.
Hoot
The owl cried out, half expecting a response. When it did not receive one it sat back, relying on its patience, for even owls are very curious creatures. Finally when the creature had finally taken full form and was just visiable, the owl attempted getting a closer look again. Leaning forward the owl strained its eyes to spot the creature. Suddenly the tiny creature came into full view in a flurry of brilliant pink and white. The owl flapped its wings in surprise at the appearance of a hot pink kuhna. Accidently losing its balance the owl went crashing to the ground, only to land right infront of the kuhna.

Twitching his eye Monty stared down at the tiny creature infront of him. He had senced the owl from almost a mile away. He had felt its curiousity and its surprise when it finally saw him. Sighing angrily the kuhna stuck up his nose.
"Just because I'm pink doesn't mean I'm not tough enough to be out right now!" He growled at the creature.
The owl, startled by the creatures loud voice jumped up and flew away.
"Jeez!" Monty growled before trugding off towards the Cathedral in the distance.
<center>ImageImage</center></center>
<center>Sometimes I’m good but when I'm bad</center>
<center>I'm even better</center>
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 775
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 11/23/2007 2:11 PM

"I can't believe people are so...so...grr!" Monty had continued his angry rant all the way from the spot he had encountered the owl to the cathedral doors he had spotted in the distance. Stopping his mumbling for a second he slowly raised his head to take in the sight of what lay in front of him. Massive steeples rose above his head, constructed with a gothic theme in mind. The windows, most which were broken, also gave a creepy air of malice that would send shivers down anyones spine.
Blinking Monty cocked his head.
"I thought this place was supposed to be scary." He stated out loud. Rolling his eyes he began to jump up the stairs that lead to the cathedral doors.
"And here I was suspecting to come to some horrid place fool of goblins and gouls. This place looks like home...just without pretty flowers...and home isn't so dumpy...ack whatever!" Monty shook his head. Yawning he placed his paw upon the door.
"All I need to do is spend a night or two here and then everyone back home will stop teasing me because I'm pink." The kuhna said, finally letting his motive for visiting Lambastia's Grand Cathedral be known.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 11/23/2007 2:20 PM

The kuhna had come up with the idea not two days prior to his departure for his adventure. He had been sick and tired of listening to his three sisters poke fun at him for being pink, saying little things like "Pink is for girls" and "You must be a sissy because your pink". he knew it was all in good fun and that they really did like him but he was getting tired of his pride being stepped on over and over again.
The day he had decided to go he had packed all the things he thought to be essential for a journey such as this one and pulled down one of Jazzy's travel journals in order to pick the scariest place to spend a couple days at. He had read for a good hour before he finally found Jazzy's excert on Lambastia's Grand Cathedral. She had described it as haunting and eerie, full of mysteries she would never be able to solve. Monty had thought it sounded perfect, especially when he had found a little foot note describing a large creature Jazzy had seen once before. It had been identified as a Mekkayena, a fiersome creature that no one had ever been able to tame.
"Then that is what I'll do! I will bring one of these...these...Mekka-ma-doo-hickies home and show everyone that I'm no sissy!" Monty exclaimed upon reading the excert on the creature and with that began his adventure.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 11/23/2007 2:29 PM

Back at the cathedral/Time skip done

The door squeaked open, sending a large poof of dust into the air. Monty groaned. There was nothing more he hated than dust. Covering his nose with his paw he entered the building. Unlike most individuals who would be a bit stealthy and catious, Monty stomped right in without even looking side to side.
"What did I say! Just like home...a little bit dirtier...and not so nice furnishing but whatever!" He sighed begining to bop around in search of a good place to rest. He had long ago decided he would get some sleep before searching for his fiersome beast, mind you, not because he was afraid but rather...lazy. Yawning once more, Monty flung his head about trying to spot an old couch or pile of newspaper to rest upon.
"Oooo." He said excitedly when he spotted a worn out chair next to a fire place that had obviously been out of use for some time now. Running over to it he observed his surrondings.
"If I could find some wood or paper I could start a fire." The kuhna said happily. "Perfect!" He exclaimed not a inute later when he spotted a busted wooden chair. slowly dragging over the pieces he began to throw them into the fire place. When he had finished this he lowered his tail to the wood and sparked a fire.0
"Very nice!" He smiled, hopping up onto his chair and resting beside his hard work.
"This is going to be more of a vacation than anything." He smiled before closing his eyes.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 12/08/2007 3:40 PM

It was around midnight when the sounds began. At first when Monty had heard them he had thought it was only in his dream but as the creeking and crashing grew louder and more frequent the tiny pink kuhna began to become aware that it was simply a dellusion.
Crash!
The kuhna jumped up from his spot on the chair he had been sleeping on.
"Huh?" He said grogglily, looking about himself.
Bang!
Monty whipped his head around.
"Is someone there?" He asked, more annoyed than afraid. Suddenly an idea hit him.
Growling he puffed up his fur.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 12/08/2007 3:43 PM

"That had better not be you Iyuri!" He yelled. Although the idea was implausible Monty had it in his head that it was his sister creating all the ruckus.
"That is so like her." He grumbled, jumping down from his chair he made his way to the crashing sounds. "I'm so going to tell mom and dad about this if you don't stop!" He grumbled as he neared the area from which the sound was coming from.
"Where could she be hiding?" He whispered darting to the wall so he could sneakily try and find her whera abouts.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 12/08/2007 9:11 PM

As if answered by a higher power, Monty spotted a half opened door.
"Ah-ha shes hiding in there." He said to himself as quietly as possible. He catiously moved towards the door and just as he was about to burst into the area that lay on the other side the sounds stopped.
"Iyuri?" Monty said a bit puzzled. He knew there was no way she could have sensed him coming up due to her hearing problems. Slowly stretching his neck he took a more stealthy approach and peeked around.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 12/08/2007 9:46 PM

"What the..." Monty exclaimed upon finding the room empty and perfectly clean with no traces of damage.
"How can this be." The pink kuhna pondered. He could have sworn the sounds were coming from the room yet there was no clue that could confirm his beliefs. Shaking his head he turned to head back to his chair when he saw a dark shadow dart across the room. Gasping Monty jumped behind the door and pressed his body to the floor.
"A Mekka-ma-do-hickey!" He cried under his breath excitedly. Leaning close to the slit in the door he stared out in hopes of spotting the great fearsome beast.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 12/08/2007 9:51 PM

As Monty inched forward to get a view a loud creek echoed through the building. The great shadow flung its head up.
"No, no, no." Monty whispered frantically as the creature began to back away. Standing up the kuhna acted as if he was going to chase it setting off another loud creek.
"Huh?" The kuhna cried as the floor boards that he was resting on began to crack and fall downwards.
Before he could get away, Monty was falling.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 12/08/2007 9:56 PM

"Ahhh!" The kuhna screamed as he tumbled through the boards and crashed through many wooden support systems. Thrusting out his claws he tried to grab onto whatever he could to stop his descent but each attempt was met with failure. Spining into a full speed dive, Monty lost all control. He closed his eyes and held his breath, waiting for the worst.
Slpash
'What.' Was all that was echoing through the Kuhnas mind. Opening his eyes he found that he was suspended in water. Squirming about he tried to claw his way to the surface but did not know how to swim. His breath began to run out and his vision began to blur. The last thing he saw was something splashing into the water and swimming towards him.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 12/09/2007 6:22 PM

~~~~

Monty awoke to find himself face first down on the ground.
"Huh?" He mumbled before breaking out into a coughing fit. "What happened." He groaned, slowly pulling himself up off the ground. Blinking for a minute as to clear his vision a, the kuhna looked around himself. A sudden rush of memory flooded his brain.
"Thats right! I fell through the floor and landed in the water...something dove in after me and...no way! The Mekka-ma-doo-hickey must have saved me!" The kuhna cried, spinning around in cirlces in search of the creature.
"But wait...it couldn't have. Its evil." Monty reasoned.
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 12/16/2007 4:15 AM

( Before I begin I'd like to say something for the benefit of all Evelonians. *ahem* I found your first post to be quite amusing, which allowed me to WANT to read your RP. I am an avid reader, enjoying it to the full extent of... well everything. So if you can grab my attention, you have a better chance of getting a post out of me.

That's all for RE2 Hints and Tips! XP -laughs- )

A loud bark of a laugh sounded, echoing off of walls that were not within site, being that the kuhna and his 'savior' were in a large, dark room. The laugh hadn't continued, just the one laugh and it stopped. There was no sound for a moment.

"Whoever said us Mekka-ma-doo-hickey's" the creature said in a highly mocking tone, "were evil?"
Along with the mockery was an amazing amount of sarcasm.
"And did it ever cross your mind that I, perhaps was bored, and did not want to let this little game end so quickly?" you could hear the amusement in the voice as it echoed all around Monty.
Suddenly the creature stepped forward, markings glowing green. It cast eerie shadows around the two, their two colours, pink and green conflicting in a strange manner.

"I haven't had any interesting visitors in a long while. I wasn't about to let stupidity and ignorance of your own surroundings end my fun," Now that the mekkayena was just in front of him, the voice not so horribly distorted by the strange echoes it was clear that it was high (at least for the creature of this size) and feminine.

( Well you've come across the first mekkayena! At least the regular kind. -paws at Draizie's custom- hee hee, good luck. She seems er... playful. =3;;

I'll also see if I can get some of those double posts deleted. ^__^ )
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 12/22/2007 1:23 AM

Monty jumped and turned around.
"Wha...what!?!" He had been dreaming of this moment since he had set out on his journey, dead set on standing up to a creature that was ferocious and evil. Instead he was now confronted by a sarcastic female Mekka-ma-doo-hickey.
'I knew thats what they were called!" He added in his head dumbly. Puffing up his pink chest and standing as tall as he could he also stepped forward.
"I am not ignorant or stupid...er well...I mean thats not what you said but...ergh, prepare to bare witness to my bravery and strength!" Monty cried running towards the female creature. Just as he was about to appraoch her however his foot caught on a piece of foundation sticking up from the ground. "Ahh!" He screamed as he came tumbling to the ground.
"Oww my foot!" He whined, his face planted into the ground. Looking up and spitting out dirt he looked up only to be right under the gaze of the creature.
"Heh." He laughed feeling a little unsafe. Despite the creatures claims to not be evil, Monty was still intimidated.
'Wait?' He growled in his head. 'Your letting your sisters get the better of you!"
Clearing his throat he tried a different approach.
"Ah so I see you have bested me by...erm...sticking that piece of foundation there. Yes that was very tricky of you. Because of your great skill I shall let you introduce youself." He said in a very macho voice.

(I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond! I've been so busy and I didn't even see...oh and sorry about the double posts)
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 12/22/2007 3:18 AM

(Welcome back! Missed you! -ruffles hair- XP)

She stood there, listening to the small kuhna ramble. She did her best not to laugh, grinning mockingly at him. What a small and puny fool. She watched as he fell, managing to keep from laughing, but when he decided to avoid taking responsibily for his own clumbsiness and blaming her for a 'clever' trap she burst into laughter. The menacing thrown back as her growly laughs echoed all around them.

"My but you are redicuous," she said once her laughs had become more controlled, "You only further prove my point that you are stupid and unwilling to take even the most obvious precaution of looking around,"

The mekkayena wondered wether or not she should introduce herself, "I am Dieltvor the mekkayena under the rule of Xai're... or atleast I was," she shrugged, obviously not getting into it, "And who, exactly, might you be?" she said quietly, softly. It was probably the scariest thing she'd said all day, she looked almost friendly but the fierce glow of menace surrounded her. Perhaps something like a stranger offering you candy.

( Wow, she's pretty weird huh? Sure you want her, she seems a bit... well a little loopy. -shrugs- Beggers can't be choosers, right? X3 )
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby jazzylily » 12/22/2007 12:22 PM

(Hehe its ok! Monty's a bit...unusual as well)

Monty Blinked. He hadn't actually expected the creature to respond. A little dumfounded he stood up. He had heard her call him stupid again but honestly he had grown accustomed to it, after all he was the only pink kuhna in a house full of blue and green females.
"I look around just fine thank you!" he huffed and puffed, pushing himself up off the ground. His little moment of weakness had passed and, as the most unusual of kuhnas may possibly proceed to do, he stood himself up again and looked up at her.
"Your name is Dieltvor...hm...thats a name I've never heard before and Xai...Xai..r..e?" He fumbled with the last name. He had never heard of that before. "My names Monty! Son of the fierce and mighty Lust and the mysterious temptress Lemon!" He boomed. Ok, so he knew his dad wasn't fierce and his mom was far from a temptress, but he wanted to sound cool. Dieltvor had been under the rule of some cool thing he couldn't pronounce and all he could say for himself was he tripped over things and made a fool of himself yet still believed he was the most sauve guy he knew, hence the part he lived with mostly women.
Lowering his head and making himself more humble, however he began to speak again. "Thank you for saving me." His mom had always told him to thank people if they had done something for you, even if they were his very large, glowy green, giant creature rival!
'Whom I'm in no way afraid of in the least.' Monty said to himself in his head, something he had been doing of late quite a bit, not that he was just a little bit off for a kuhna or anything...
<center>
Image</center>
jazzylily
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Donate

Next