Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Shape-Shifting (Open)

Postby amanda784 » 06/09/2011 3:05 PM

Intro:
Shape-shifting pets only! I will make you your own shapeshifting pets (using my form) for a small fee if you are unable to do so yourself. If this is the case please pm me!
Please use this form or something like it to post your pets:
Code: Select all
Name:
Description:
Furrie Form:
Feathered Form:
Scales and Tails Form:
Aquatic Form:
Creepy Crawlie Form:
Evil or Puritie Form:
Mini or Evolver Form:
Breedable Form:
Human Form:

Here is my pet:
Name: T'lanya
Description: Female, bubbly, super cute, and always into the latest fashions. Her colors are brown, blue, and pink! She often helps out at the orphanage and touches lives.
Furrie Form:
Image Glacial Sahound

Feathered Form:
Image Blossom Matches

Scales and Tails Form:None
Aquatic Form:None
Creepy Crawlie Form:None
Evil or Puritie Form:None
Mini or Evolver Form:
Image Kodile

Breedable Form: NONE
Human Form: -coming soon-
So, please use this as a referance.
Here I go:
T'lanya paced nervousley, down the hall of these ancient ruins. Something seemed to be reaching out to her. Was that a whisper or the wind? Everything here felt so dark. Secrets, fear, and hurt stung the air. Suddenly T'lanya didn't want to be here anymore, but where was the way out?
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1243
Donate

Re: Shape-Shifting (Open)

Postby amanda784 » 06/09/2011 5:20 PM

Here I go again, this time a better one!
Name: Abyss

Description: A dark form. Mysterious. Male. Heck, that was already to much information on him. Just read the info for each one of the forms and you'll soon feel like his best friend.

Furrie Form:
The Draculi are lonesome creatures, often spending their time hiding in dark corners or under beds. Some of the more outgoing ones are known to be quite mischievious, clinging to legs for fun.
Image Chaos Draculi

Feathered Form:
Standing taller than a full-grown man, the Garudor is quite an impressive feathered species. In ancient times, Garudors were valued as sacred creatures and often were the mounts of Kings and Queens. Now, Garudors continue serving as rideable creatures, and can soar high in the skies for hours on end without tiring. They eat fish, rabbits, and even small farms animals, such as pigs and young calfs. Garudors usually build their nests high up on the sides of dormant volcanoes, as the warmth of the volcano saves them the trouble of incubation. They are also known to wield the power of fire. A very high-tempered species, trainers know when to back away from a moody Garudor...

Image Dreamsnare Garudor

Scales and Tails Form:
Thanks to the defeat of the Grand Hollowheart, a pact was made with these creatures. Due to the pact, Hollowhearts are bound to serve the will of humans until they are sworn to freedom. The skin closest to their hearts is the thinnest, thus allowing the bright pulsations of their hearts to show through.

Image Dreamsnare Hollowheart

Aquatic Form:NONE

Creepy Crawlie Form:NONE

Evil or Puritie Form:
NONE

Mini or Evolver Form
:Notes: Pretending not to exist, the Angst Ball is the most sad of all of Evelon's creatures. It seems they believe they have no point in life, and in turn act so, tending to do nothing with their life. They experience no feelings (so we think) and do not eat or sleep, only watching with soleful disattachment the world around them..

Image Angst Ball

Breedable Form:

Human Form:-coming soon-

That was really hard work!!!!
Abyss shrunk lower, into the rubble. He had to think quickly for the girl was coming closer. Hallowheart? No, to bright. Garudor? No, to hard to hide.Draculi? No, he was still clumsy with that shape. Angst Ball? Yes, that was his favorite he was good at hiding.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 06/09/2011 5:23 PM

T'lanya felt so alone. It was as if everyone had abandoned her. Now, her summer vacation to see the historic ruins had turned into a nightmare. Why had she gone alone? T'lanya slowly turned from a sahound to her feathered form. She felt smaller and more afraid then ever.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 06/09/2011 5:27 PM

Did Abyss really have to hide from this frightened bird? Surely, not. He however did not feel like frightening this one. His thoughts took him back to his own life. He hid or hurt. He just didn't want to be hurt himself. Without noticing he turned into the ever frightened Draculi.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 06/09/2011 5:29 PM

T'lanya shrunk to the floor of the passage. Now, becoming a sahound again, she wept. Her tears hit her paws like ice cubes in the already cold passage. She hated being alone. "Is anyone there?" she wailed, "I hate being alone!"
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 06/09/2011 5:31 PM

Abyss shifted into a hallowheart. He felt like he didn't have one. The crys of the other animal moved him. Suddenly, he didn't want to be alone either. He never did. "I'm here," cried Abyss, "Everything wil be okay, now."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 06/09/2011 5:33 PM

T'lanya jumped at the sound of another animal. She had to look brave. He might be able to hurt her. He didn't sound threatning. Did he really want to help her? "Who...who are you?"
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 06/09/2011 5:34 PM

Abyss stepped closer to the sahound. The light from his own body illuminated the walls. "I am Abyss. I live here" He shifted uneasily. "I live here alone."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 06/09/2011 5:36 PM

"I'm T'lanya. I came here on vacation because this was supposed to be a historic place. I got lost. I'm alone, now. How can I get out?" T'lanya inched closer to the stronger animal his presence comforting her. Maybe, he could help.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 06/09/2011 5:38 PM

Abyss frowned deeply. "I'm sorry, T'lanya. :( I can not help you. I don't know how to get out. I fell down here as a kid and now I'm stuck here with these dark secrets. I will come with you. If you want?"

Awww...this is cuter than I planned!
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 06/09/2011 5:40 PM

"Dark secrets..." stuttered T'lanya. "Yes, I think you should come with me. What dark secrets. Why? Oh, this is not as I planned!"
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 06/09/2011 5:42 PM

Abyss smiled sweetly. "Don't worry, princess, I will protect you. The dark secrets are hidden in these tunnels. Some are whispered. Others are shrieking demonlike animals. Lastly, there are scrolls. The last is the nicest of them all.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 06/09/2011 7:13 PM

"Oh." shuddered Launa. "I hope we don't meet any of those. She looked ahead to the different corridors. "Which way should we go?" Each way was just as dark and eery as the next. There was one that shrieking could be heard within.
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 06/09/2011 7:18 PM

"well," said Abyss, " that way is to dark. No, that way is too. Well, heck! Everyway in this gosh darned place is dark! Well, lets go this way. I warn you only once princess. You will find dark secrets of the ones closest to you. You will be comforted and you will be hurt."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby amanda784 » 06/09/2011 7:23 PM

T'launya shuddered, but walked the way the shape-shifter told her. Something shrieked in a corner. Something scratched at the wall. "Oh, I'm quite frightened. Lead me on."
amanda784
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next