Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

.:Just My Luck:. (P // PM to join // Hunt)

Postby HunnyBun » 06/22/2011 12:01 AM

"Aw, this place is a dumb..." Groaned the young girl as she hopped from one collapsed pillar to another.
"Hmph," growled her companion as he twisted through the demolished maze, "if ya tink dis is bad, den you should see da Slums."
"And you know this from experience?" She asked with a smile, her hands on her hips as she looked down at him.
Another growl, he wasn't in a good mood today. But then, when was he? She sighed, this wasn't going to be any fun at all.
"When you told me there was a 'spooky Cathedral' you wanted to check out, I didn't expect this to be a boring trip." She said, hopping down.
"Not every trip is goin' ta be fun." He only replied sharply.
She rolled her eyes, nope, not fun at all. "So, why exactly are we here?"
He didn't reply, just kept walking, his back to her.
"Oh come on! Don't be like that." She groaned.
Again, nothing.
"Fine!" She shouted, crossing her arms. "But let's just hope this time isn't going to be like the last time you didn't inform me of where we were going."
She heard a growl from him, she had hit a spot.
"It might not be as easy as Harpies this time." She added, putting salt into the wound.
He spun around quickly and gave her an irritated stare.
"Dun bring dat up!" He shouted, staring at her.
"I'm just saying, if you'd inform me of what we might be putting up with from time to time, I wouldn't get into so much danger!" She shouted back, he wasn't going to intimidate her.
"If ya'd just follow and keep quiet ya'd be okay." He growled.
"Oh come on Moody! Just tell me." She fought him.
"No." He said sternly.
"Then I'm not following you in there! I don't know what could be crawling in there!" She shouted, throwing her hands up.
"Fine. I didn't want ya ta come anyway, ya just tagged along." He said, shrugging. He turned and started off again.
She growled and balled her hands into tight fist. "Fine! Whatever!" She shouted, chasing after him.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 263
Donate

Re: .:Just My Luck:. (P // PM to join // Hunt)

Postby HunnyBun » 06/24/2011 12:17 AM

The entrance to the structure had been blocked off years ago. A fallen beam caved in the above ceiling. So it was impossible for the two to squeeze in. The only possible thing that could be called an entrance was the little hole in the bottom right of the doorway. It looked like a creature had dug it out.
She sighed, she knew she was going to be forced to squeeze through it. Then once inside, she'd have to find another entrance for her companion. Something she had done many times before.
"Whelp, I guess I'm going to have to squeeze through, aren't I?" She asked, turning around to him.
To her surprise, instead of the usual large body she had known to be her mentor, stood a rather fierce looking dog. She wouldn't have recognized it had it not been for the fake glass eye attached around it's head.
"Moody?" She asked, wanting to make sure.
It nodded to her, it's eyes the same cold stare she knew so well. It was strange to see him like this, in a different form. She shrugged, he must have transfigured his self to fit through the hole. But why he had chose this form, was beyond her.
Sighing, she knew she'd have to follow him, and so she would need to get smaller. So in the blink of an eye, her body changed to that of a white cat, her blue eyes looking up to the dog. She mewed, telling him she was ready.

We're waiting every night
To finally roam and invite
Newcomers to play with us
For many years we've been all alone

.: ~Pen~ :.
.: ~Sales~ :.
.: ~Breeder~ :.
.: ~Imp. Doc~ :.
HunnyBun
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items