Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

The Wandering Souls

Postby Sappheara » 10/18/2011 10:21 PM

Phinquer entered the Cathedral with discuss on his face. Spider webs hung from every corner, some columns were cracked in curtain places, others were broken in half. Some benches were thrown askew, while others stay as if they were never touch. Phinquer shook his head as he continued forward. Were these creatures mad? How could one destroy a place of worship? He couldn't understand creatures that lived on this plant. He need to find a way to get back his godhood and take this rightful place in Diyos. He missed Diyos, that was the place were his pantheon once stayed, until the sorcerer took everything from them. Phinquer looked around the Cathedral a bit more. The stainless glass windows were broken. You could barely make out the pictures that they depicted. That was one thing that Phinquer didn't care for. He was the god of death, destruction and chaos. He shouldn't care what the mortals didn't on this plant. Was he on this plant for to long? Was he becoming like the mortals? He didn't have these kind of emotions and he wasn't going to start now.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

Re: The Wandering Souls

Postby Kylo » 10/18/2011 10:35 PM

Mitternacht snoozed lazily until she heard footsteps. She sat up and stretched, arching her back and yawning as she did so. Twitching an ear she padded off a pew and headed towards the source of the sound. Spotting a lucain she tilted her head curiously and sauntered off to him. "Vell hello little one. Vhat vould you be doing here hmm?" She flicked her tails back and forth in rhythem to an imagined tune. She smild widely and a bit provacatively at him as she looked him up and down. Judging him to be unfit for her needs she sniffed internally but kept the smile on her face.

Falling from grace, I watch it all come apart
Knowing I could've changed it all from the start
I can't breathe, I need to break free
From the anger that is constantly inside of me
"Fighting Myself" by Linkin Park

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/18/2011 10:59 PM

Phinquer was startled by the kuhna. Recovering quickly so she wouldn't notice, he turned toward her direction. Little one? Who was she calling little one? "I'm no where near little." He started squint as he continued to look at her. How dare she? She asked questions as if he was a normal mortal. "What I'm doing here is no concern of yours." He stood straight and tall, making himself look bigger then he really was. She obvious didn't know who he was, or did she? "I should ask you the same question. What are you doing here." He motioned his left hand to show the damage that the Cathedral was in. Phinquer was about to sit on one of the wooden benches, until he looked at the dusty thing.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/18/2011 11:17 PM

Rolling her eyes, she changed form into a human. Raven black waist length hair hung tied with a ribbon behind her back and her bright red eyes stared stright into him. Her grin revieled sharp blood stained teeth. "I live here and to me you are little in age judging by your appearance." She chuckled and looked around. "Vhat? You think I did this? Pft as if. It vas like this vhen I got here."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/19/2011 12:04 AM

Phinquer bared his teeth at her, as he growled deep in his throat. "The term would be younger, not little. Where did you get your education? Apparently they didn't teach the correct terms. I'm I right?" He was getting highly agitated by this creature of the night. Her human form was quiet unique with her blood stain teeth. Apparently she wasn't a mortal, but she wasn't a goddess either. "Apparently you need better living arrangements." He scuffed at her living arrangements. What living creature would live in this crappy place? "Just so know, I'm not as young as I look. You of all people should know that looks can be deceiving." Phinquer turned his back on her as he started to look at the varies things that was still intact. "By the way, I'm Phunquer. Do you care to disclose you name?" He turned his head slightly, he could see her with the corner of his eyes.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/19/2011 3:59 PM

"Vhat education? I taught myself every thing I know. And vhy not little? Don't American call younger siblings 'little'? I've heard them say it many times." She scoffed at his bared teeth as if they were nothing. "Don't bare teeth at me I can very easily kill you former god. You are nothing compared to me. I have brought entire countries to their knees. Even the great No Life King bows down in respect to me. I don't know vhat you think you can do to me but you can try if you vant. I've been in need of a fight." Upn hearing his statement about where she lived she chuckled darkly. "I live here because my prey comes here. It makes sense to have prey come to you, ja?" She chuckled again and watched him carefully once he introduced himself. "Mein name is Mitternacht. Though many humans call me Sari Kedi."

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/27/2011 10:48 PM

He rolled his at her statement. Great, he was dealing with a female who had a large ego. What can a male do with female like that? "Apparently human are stupid. Most are aren't very smart up here." Phinquer pointed a finger to the side of her skull. Former god? Damn, didn't she know how to a male feel two size to small. "Don't you dare threaten me. I may be a former god, but I still can hold my ground." He wanted to strangle her, just for being in the same. Phinquer wasn't going to let her get on his bad side. He had to focus on more important things, like getting his godhood back. "What kind of prey would come here? Unless it's rodents or other forms of animals. I don't see a human coming in all willy nilly."
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 10/28/2011 8:21 AM

"Gutt. Othervise it too easy." She cackled loudly and knew what he thought of her. Though she was merely boasting to get to him. She did not really think that highly ofherself. Okay almost that highly, but not quite that highly. "Human? Vhat, you think I eat those disgusting creature? As if. I eat vampires." She looked at him as if he was mad. Who in their right mind would think that she would eat humans. She scoffed at the notion. Humans stunk of pollution and sweat. She could smell the gasoline on them and it repulsed her. It was their blood though that really made her ill. She despised the scent of human blood. To her reeked.

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer