Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Meeting In The Dark [P/Draiz, Azura, &I][Possibly M]

Postby Kylo » 12/17/2011 5:17 PM

Zexi sat in the cathedal and waited silently for the other members to gather. It had been far too long sinc ethey had last met and he wanted to make sure that everything went according to plan this time around. The past mistakes could not be repeated, he would make sure that they were not at all costs. His own existance had been throw away when he had overestimated his control of one of the key bearers and he did not want to relive that.

He looked up when a familiar "scent" wafted through the air. He smiled and got up to welcome them back. Yes the Organization would not fail this time around. Especially with the "traitors" gone.

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/17/2011 5:45 PM

"H-Hey guys~" His voice as he walked in to the building was a bit unsure, a bit skittish. His words were even followed by a nervous laugh. As it had always been, Myxed had always been a bit of an outcast of the group so to say. It wasn't that he was a traitor or anything. Instead, more just the fact that he wasn't the type that liked to do a whole lot of work. He enjoyed - or at least acted like it - relaxing and just taking in life. Music was a big part of his life, and it seemed as though the others just... didn't get him.

Still, it was probably his lack of enthusiasm that actually kept him part of the main group. Had he cared enough, he probably would have ended up with the so called traitors, but instead he lounged around as they plotted along the sidelines.

Walking up to Zexi, Myxed's tails stayed low, his head held slightly lower than usual as well, probably because he had bad new. "I uhm... I couldn't find Raksis on my way over. I looked for her, but she was missing. I think she's been having memory problems again lately."
// Pen || Wishes || Trades || Breeders \\
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1590
Donate

Re: Meeting In The Dark [P/Draiz, Azura, &I][Possibly M]

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/18/2011 1:59 PM

Emanx was lurking. He had taken a liking to lurking, since being thrown to the farthest corner of darkness had allowed him to do little else but sit in the shadows. He had waited months, regaining himself and recollecting what power he could, but his time for waiting was over. He was ready to move again, to be again.

The cold stone of the old cathedral reminded him of his own citadel, though the power that had been imbued in those walls was not present here. He would have been inclined to say he missed their world, if he were capable of missing things. Bah! Their- no- his world was of no matter now. He had more important matters to address at the moment.

His feet carried him out of the shadows of the pillars into the faint light that filtered through the dust moats and long uncleaned windows. His amber gaze surveyed the two familiar face, though he couldn't help the twinge of what could be disappointment when he only found two. He had been certain more would have answered his call, but there was always a possibility that they were still trapped in the darkness. He was, however, pleased that their little Key Bearer was free and roaming, even if she couldn't remember herself at time.

"It is no matter, Myxed," he said, his voice as even as it had always been, as he strode to the center of the chamber. "She will come in time. They all will." Of that much, he was certain.

Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

HomeRambleLoveDreamRecord
Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1007
Donate

Postby Kylo » 12/18/2011 2:12 PM

Zexion looked up at the Superior and smiled. He had already confirmed that he had the same intentions as he. He looked back ove at Myxed and kept his face neutral. "Number thirteen always shows up eventually." He had not know much of what fate had befallen the girl as he had died not too long after her arrival the first time. Number eight had made sure of that. "Shall we start Superior or wait for the others a bit longer?" He did not care either way himself but he was eager to get started. there was much to get done if they were to ever reach their goal.

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 12/18/2011 10:57 PM

Myxed seemed a bit surprised, or possibly even startled, when Emanx came forth from the shadows. Naturally the superior was one of the surviving members..... naturally. Yeah. Whatever possessed him to think that Emanx wouldn't... you know. Be there? They couldn't have a meeting with just him and Zexi. Wouldn't be much of a meeting them. Still, for some reason he hadn't been expecting their leader to just suddenly come out of the shadows like that.

He also felt like mentioning that it was possible that Raksis might not regain her memories or that if she did there was no guarantee that she'd come back to them. He felt that would be a bit out of place with his position in the organization. Not to mention... he didn't really care. If Emanx felt as though she'd come back, whatever.

"I uhm. Don't think anyone else is going to be coming. Not for a while at least." Well, at least he had thought to mention that. He hadn't heard anything from any of the other members.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 12/28/2011 5:30 PM

Though he could tell that Myxed still had some reservations about Raksis, the Superior was confident. Even though his power was much diminished from the last time they had all gathered, he knew that the tug of darkness in Raksis’s mind would be too strong for her to resist before long. She would come, perhaps without knowing why, because she couldn’t not come.

He turned his attention to Zexi. ”Yes, I suppose we should begin,” he mused, seating himself on the stone floor. Though he disliked this canine form, he had to admit it did have its advantages at time. His twin tails curled around his paws in what could only be described as a regal manner. ”The others will arrive as they are able, but their absence should not hold us back.” He had little idea what he would be able to do with so few members, though, especially with the one their plans hinged on missing. His gaze strayed to the door, as if sheer willpower and conversation were enough to bring the Key Bearer to their doorstep.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 04/08/2012 8:02 PM

Zexi nodded and sat down beside Superior sitting up tall but still falling quite short of both Myxed and Superior. "I'd like to open the meeting with the topic of recent heartless sightings. During my travels I have come across a multitude of heartless in the area around the whisper forest. I believe there to be a rather large boss there that is source of this outbrake. Have any of you come across anything recently?" He gazed at Myxed hoping that the musician had done something constructive during the time they were apart. He did not expect much as he usually found a way to get others to his work for him.

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/19/2012 12:09 PM

Heartless sightings? He shifted a bit uncomfortably and then finally took a sitting position a little ways off from the other two. One hind left was lifted in order to scratch at his neck for a moment to help make himself more comfortable. Itch dissipated, Myxed gave a small nod. "I've been out to Nodia Sea recently and there were TONS out there. More than I'd wanna deal with for sure, so I went ahead and just left. Most of them are small fry, but they're just all over the place. Sa'fir Coast and Jawan have started to have a breakout as well." Myxed wasn't one to fight. He was actually a surprisingly good fighter since he deployed tricks to keep his enemies at a distance, but he certainly didn't like fighting. So, when he was faced with a ton of heartless blocking his good time, he just up and moved to another area. Wasn't like him killing them got them much of anywhere anyways. They only gained from them if a keybearer, like Raksis, were to kill them.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 06/19/2012 12:42 PM

Emanx barely resisted the urge to roll his eyes. Of all the members he could be left with, it had to be the ones who left the fighting to others. Zexi had his moments, but he was most useful for reconnaissance, and Myxed best played the role of support or distraction. With these two alone, he would stand very little chance at reclaiming what he had once possessed. It was a start, perhaps, but certainly not enough.

"I had hoped they would not yet be out in full force," he said with a sigh. "It would give us a chance to rebuild our forces before trying to take them on." He paused, considering the options he had left. In his mind, there was only really one at the moment. "What of the other Nobodies? Even a handful of Dusks would be useful." Their minions had found his Key Bearer before, and they could do it again if necessary.

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 06/19/2012 8:27 PM

"I have not seen any of the others thus far, though I'm sure I can find a few Dusks." He failed to mention that he did not care to see many of the others. They had either betrayed the rest of them or had, in Zexi's opinion, caused problems. He got along with very few of them and was glad that the ones he disliked were gone...for now. "For now I will concentrate on finding Raksis. We need her the most for our plans."

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/20/2012 1:20 PM

Truth be told, there were few organization members Myxed missed. Some where nuts, some were harsh, and some just plain bossy, always trying to make him get to work. He'd been pretty cool with Raksis. She didn't mind the occasional prank that he'd pull out of nowhere and didn't yell at him to stop playing with his sitar. That said, he definitely wouldn't mind if she finally regained her memories and came back to them, but he'd already tried a few times to jolt her memories. It just... hadn't worked. How Zexi could do it if he couldn't he didn't know.

"Oh! Uhm... I guess I could... send out some Dancers. I guess that could help push them back for a bit?" While Myxed wasn't much of a fighter, he saw the Dusks as overly weak and pathetic excuses for nobodies. His Dancers were much better and even elegant fighters. It was sad that there were few of them compared to the Dusks though, so he didn't have all that many to send out currently.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 06/20/2012 4:44 PM

Emanx could tell the other two had reservations for the return of the rest of their members, which he understood. Some of them had been backstabbers and plotters, but anyone would be welcomed back if they returned. He needed all the help he could get at this point. Even a traitor could be an asset if kept on a short leash.

He shifted his gaze from one male to the other before focusing on Myxed. "Send some of your Dancers to hold back the Heartless." His tone was one of musing, but the light in his amber eyes spoke of determination. "If you have a couple to spare, send them with some Dusks to search for Raksis." He then shifted to Zexi. "And what would your plan to find the Thirteenth be? If things are going to start moving, we need her back."

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kylo » 06/21/2012 6:44 PM

"I planned to send Dusks out systematically through each town to search for her. I will be searching along side them of course." He knew the importance of finding Raksis and was going to volunteeer to leave as soon as possible to look for her. "I will leave as soon as you want me to sir." He sat up and waited for Emanx's order.

(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)

Are you strange like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/23/2012 9:26 PM

Myxed gave a small nod upon hearing the orders. Hey. It wasn't like Emanx was sending him out to fight the heartless, so he was fine with that. Had their leader wanted to send him off in to the fighting, well... Myxed would have his reservations about that for sure. Currently though he was just being told to send out some dancers, meaning he'd be able to sit back and relax here at the cathedral while everyone else did the work. He might lose a few dancers along the way, but they were worth the relaxation.

He turned to Zexi now, listening to his plans to search for Raksis. "I'd suggest starting your search around Basantha," he started out. "The last time I spotted her was near there, but she thought I was crazy for saying I knew her... so I kinda gave up after a few minutes. " His gaze turned toward the leader once again before saying, "I think I can spare a few Dancers, so I'll get them moving around any town near the Fe'gan Mountains with some Dusks."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Azura Rayume » 06/24/2012 7:51 PM

Emanx paused for a moment, considering the possibility of any changes he would make to their current plan. While he would rather keep Zexi close for the moment, things would go faster if he were out in the field with the search instead of here. And Myxed had been one of the closest to Raksis, other than the still-missing Eighth, so his judgement on her location was probably the best guess any of them could make. Not that he liked guessing.

His muzzle twitched in a momentary snarl at how easily Myxed had given up on Raksis. Sure, the girl couldn't remember anything, but he could have done something to bring her here instead of just leaving her in the mountains to wander and need found later. "Go," he said, gaze switching to Zexi for a second. "Find her. Find her quickly and bring her back. Start near Fe'gan, as Myxed said, and fan out from there."

Wouldn't you like to see
Something Strange?

Azura Rayume
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next