Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

When a Seraph meets a Demon {Fire and I}

Postby Kitsumi » 01/13/2012 7:41 PM

He was a bit unsure of why, exactly, his wanderings had brought him here. Perhaps the fact that it was technically a Cathedral appealed to Ash's longing for redemption? But no; it had been ages since this area was actually used as a cathedral. In fact, it seemed like many darker beings seemed to be drawn to this place nowadays.

Which would explain Ash's arrival. Despite his hatred of every single drop of demonic blood flowing within his veins, he couldn't erase the facts: he was a demon. A royal, too, of the purest bloodlines. He could say that he hated demons, and their evil intentions, but that didn't change anything. He was a demon, and he was prone to the dark seduction within him that had tempted him and pulled him towards Lya Pointa Cathedral today.

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7194
Donate

Re: When a Seraph meets a Demon {Fire and I}

Postby SpringsSong » 01/14/2012 10:46 AM

There was another being that had felt drawn to Lya Pointa that day; however, most could not find an explanation for her presence there.  The heels which she wore made tiny clacking sounds against the stone floor, and the outline of her wings was barely visible.  Her dress was the color of the golden sun, as was her hair.  There were few who could describe her beauty, and those that dared to usually just stopped and said, "Well of course she's beautiful; she's an angel."

And how painfully accurate they were--not only was she an angel, she was a Seraph.

Of course, her presence in Lya Pointa was far from explained (or justified).  She was not dressed in a matter which indicated that she was expelling demons; no, in fact, it looked as though she was searching for something.  Some would even venture a guess that she was searching for a demon, for whatever reasons.
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/14/2012 6:56 PM

Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

Apparently Ash was not alone, as he had first believed to be. Someone else - a female, judging by the sound of high-heels - had come to Lya Pointa. Ash moved back into the shadows, leaning his back against the wall. Hoping that there was some way he could maybe persuade the girl to leave, or scare her off, he remained silent for the time being.

Maybe she won't come in this area, he thought to himself. Why should I have to entice her to leave? She'll probably get spooked and run out soon anyways. At least, he hoped so. If there was anything Ash hated, it was having his solitude interrupted.

This was his time to think. He needed to be alone; alone with his thoughts. Of course, he couldn't always have what he wanted...

{1-2}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/25/2012 7:39 PM

Unfortunately for Ash, Kiyomi was not spooked easily--even for being someone who was of an angelic appearance.  No, Kiyomi was a fearless soul when it came to exploring someplace like Lya Pointa--and today was definitely no exception to the rule.  She was here for a reason, and she was not going to leave until she had completed her task here.

And that task... well, she was searching, quite simply for a demon.

Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

Kiyomi's heels continued to clack against the stone floor.  Aside from making sure that she was in the right place, the glances that Kiyomi kept casting over her shoulder were to make sure that none of the other Seraphs in her order were following after her.  As a Seraph, she wasn't supposed to go hunting out demons arbitrarily, either.

She finally came to a place where she could sit down and did just that--sat on the ground and looked around warily, keeping her hand by her side.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/26/2012 8:53 AM

To his dismay, the female sat down, incredibly close to where Ash was standing. Whether she saw him or not, Ash couldn't tell; but she was either incredibly good at ignoring the figure in the shadows, or she simply hadn't seen him.

Wondering exactly what type of mortal she was, to simply sit in a place known for its demonic visitors, Ash used his keen demon sense of smell to try to scent any alcohol or drugs on the woman. Many people that Ash had seen visit had been either drunk, on drugs, or both. Teenagers and young adults, dared to come here by their friends, sauntering in boldly and then running out with their tail between their legs - if they came out at all. Ash wasn't the only demon to liked to hang around these parts, and not all of them were as kind to humans as he was.

A wave of shock washed over him as he scented the girl, and realized that she was Seraph. Was she even allowed to come here? As far as Ash knew, Seraphs weren't exactly encouraged to spent time with the darker beings.

Making his voice menacing - an easy thing for him, as he usually had to work to keep his voice from scaring mortals - he said, "What are you doing here, Seraph?"

{3}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 01/26/2012 10:49 AM

Any other female would have squeaked at the sound of the voice and turned tail to run, but Kiyomi merely looked towards the shadows, where she saw the faint outline of another being standing there.  She blinked once, keeping her eyes closed for a few seconds before opening them again, and she could see him a little better now--and she did not have to look at him too hard to realize that there was demonic blood in him (aside from the fact that he addressed her as what she was; normally, most men would just toss slurs at her in their drunken manner).

"What am I doing here?" she echoed, a sly smile coming onto her features.  "While I am as you call me, I... how would you say--have... fascinations about this place, and the inhabitants therein--to the dismay of my Order," she said.  She did not divulge any further details than that; if he inquired more, then she would say more.

Her hand, which was still at her side, tapped against something, but nothing could be seen there; at least, not then.  But there was definitely something there--that much was certain from the fact that her finger stopped half an inch from her skirt.

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/30/2012 11:41 AM

Moving out of the shadows - although he was sure she could at least partially see him - Ash stood, rolling his shoulders as he allowed the wings that he had been keeping folded tightly against his back to unfold and expand their entire ten-foot wingspan. He moved a bit closer, so that there was no question that she would be able to see him fully.

"Well, here I am. Do I fascinate you." Ash put a bit of extra emphasis on the word. While many people were fascinated with and even worshiped his kind, Ash was fairly sure that there were few Seraphs and other celestial beings among their numbers. In fact, to be completely the honest, the fact that this woman was in front of him declaring her interest gave Ash quite a shock. Enough of a shock, in fact, for him to hardly notice the oddity of her tapping. For a pretty Seraph like her to spend time in a place as dark as this...it didn't really seem right.

"You should leave," Ash said, pulling back. "This place doesn't suit you."

{4}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 02/03/2012 11:15 AM

"Yes, actually; I am quite fascinated," Kiyomi said, looking at Ash's wings with curiosity.  Here, her own wings became visible--six of them, and silverish-gold in color.  Although her wing span was not nearly as impressive as his was, it was still an impressive sight to behold.

She did not make any moves to leave when he told her that she should do so.  In fact, if anything, she seemed to remain a little more rooted to the spot than she had been before.  Some would have passed it off as merely a curse of sorts--but, to Kiyomi, it was an honest curiosity.

"Whether or not this place suits me," Kiyomi said sternly, "I am not leaving.  Though your kind inspire fear in most others, that is not the case with me--no, that is not at all the case with me.  My Order learnt this the hard way before three of us came here."

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 02/10/2012 2:27 PM

Despite his interest in her wings, so much more beautiful although smaller than his, Ash kept his normal expression of disinterest on his face. "Well, feel free to study me, then." One corner of his mouth twitched, almost imperceptibly. "It's not like I'm going anywhere, and it seems as if you have nothing better to do than to disturb the demons either."

Were he to  be completely honest, her stubbornness amused him, impressed him, in fact. The grandson of the chief devil of hell was rarely refused; it was refreshing to meet someone who didn't heed him. And her obvious fascination with darker beings made him curious her - what type of angelic being actually wanted to spend time with demons? What creature of the light would be fascinated with a thing born in darkness? It was interesting, to say the least.

"I can see that you feel no fear." Ash's voice was a deep purr, seductive yet dark, a normal feature for any powerful demon. "But why, exactly, are you fascinated by us darker beings? Shouldn't you be concerning yourself with...lighter things."

{5}

((Sorry it's been so long...I think my muse died D:))

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate