Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

A Demon's Day Out [P. Middy. Possibly M.]

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/17/2012 5:06 PM

It was a rare occurrence that either of the demon "rabbit," twins ever got out. Leaving the barrier that surrounded their home was considered beyond dangerous if they were not disguised as stuffed animals, being carried around by the summoner and protector, Bunny. The situation that they had found themselves in since they had fled Hell was quite an interesting one. Being that their father never wanted them to be free and was probably trying to track them down at this very instant, they had no choice but to form an alliance with a woman that could disguise their powers and hide them from detection.

Yet, even they got bored of such a life from time to time. Though it was a great risk, they had decided to get out, just for a little while. After much debate between the two, Bibi had almost forced the idea of visiting a graveyard down Cici's throat. His argument was sound, in that so many unusual creatures could be wandering around a graveyard that their demonic auras may not have been so easily sensed. His sister's not so sound argument was that graveyards were creepy and that she just didn't want to go there. Either way, Bibi won the debate.

Not much to their luck, however, they found that the graveyard they had chosen was pretty much empty, aside from all those dead bodies buried in the dirt, or possibly not. And, to make matters worse, Bibi had run off when Cici wasn't looking, leaving the demon, disguised as a young woman, all on her own. It was out of character for her species, but Cici found herself very uncomfortable and, soon enough, she was almost freaking out.

"Bibi!" she shouted over and over in vein, for her brother never responded. It was occasionally followed by, "That jerk!" as she continued to wander around the graves, her feet carrying her faster and faster the longer she was alone. Demon or not, she had been right, this place was creepy.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: A Demon's Day Out [P. Middy. Possibly M.]

Postby Middy » 01/17/2012 7:53 PM

((It's a Male for now so it's easier to write. Click image for human form))

Another day, another night of watching over the dead. His assistant, the spirit known as Lacrimosa was out tonight possibly attending to another good family who had recently lost someone. He smiled at the thought, they both worked with death. He walked the pathway up and down the graveyard, his wispy dark gray hair blowing in the wind. He wore round glasses that always seemed to shine white making his eyes appear to not even exist. The rest of his frame was obscured with a long white scarf over a black trench coat that draped just above his thick heeled boots.

Requiem pushed his bangs out of the way and began to check the graves to make sure they were undisturbed. So far, so good. He poked the dirt with his shovel, the ground was still stiff and solid and hadn't been disturbed. So far, things checked out. Before he could make his way to the mausoleum he heard some yelling. An intruder!? At this hour!? By the Dark Lady what kind of inconvenience was this?

He rushed over towards the noise, spotting a young woman... he thought. Something was different, but damn he couldn't have someone wandering in here at this hour. "Hey you! What are you doing here so late," he frowned and waved his shovel over his head, "I bid that you leave this place, immediately." He was hoping the woman would leave, hopefully his appearance alone would frighten her off. It usually worked.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 01/18/2012 12:06 AM

Cici had stopped in her tracks when she heard someone yell, someone whose voice was very unfamiliar to her. Turning slowly, she faced the direction where the voice had come from, her eyes easily meeting with a very... unusual looking man, waving around a shovel at her. Without a thought, she screamed, and boy did it sound like bloody murder. Her screaming was high pitched, more like a screech than anything, that could go so far as to damage ear drums if she went loud enough.

Upon recognizing his sister's scream, Bibi, who had obviously been playing a joke by leaving his sister, popped quickly into view, rushing to Cici's side. With his presence beside her, her screaming ceased, if nothing else.

"What in the world is wrong with you?" He asked, completely oblivious to the fact that someone else was near by and that, had he not left her all alone, she probably wouldn't have freaked out in the first place.

"He's creepy!" she replied, pointing an accusing finger at the graveyard's keeper. "And he was shouting at me! And waving that damn shovel at me!"

Bibi's eyes followed the direction that his sister pointed, and then shook his head shortly after laying eyes on the other person. "You're a demon and you're afraid of him?" he asked in disbelief. "You're too used to the plush lifestyle, Cici."

Of course, his last comment actually offended the woman. "I am not, Bibi! This is all your fault, anyway! You're the one that wanted to come and wander around this blasted place! I told you a graveyard wasn't a nice place to take a walk!"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Postby Middy » 02/21/2012 11:24 PM

Requiem paused to see the woman scream so loud that it made his ears ring, before watching her run away terrified. He frowned and put his shovel down and silently followed the woman to see where she had run to, since her presence still felt close. He stopped when he saw her pointing at him and yelling at her companion.

He mused on this thought, it was a little entertaining and now he was feeling a little bad about scaring her so badly. He did pick up bits and pieces of their conversation and heard the words you are a demon. Requiem chuckled to himself and sauntered a bit closer to the pair, coming up just behind the woman.

Either he was going to scare her more, or be met with a semi friendly introduction. He tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Excuse me, I must apologize for chasing you off."

Last bumped by Middy on 02/21/2012 11:24 PM.
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate