Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Re: Another Leg of the Journey [Private]

Postby jobiehanna » 10/24/2013 9:51 PM

((That's a great way to think about it. ;) I usually just think I have too many characters. xP))

Liwet smiled brightly, all traces of the tears of her past gone from her eyes. "I'm glad we've talked it out," she confessed. "I feel better now, like I don't have the burden of my unspoken feelings weighing on me anymore. I feel like I could take on the world." Here she giggled, a giddy feeling coming over her at the thought of trying a relationship with Falls and exploring their feelings.

She truly was glad they had sorted out their emotions and come to a conclusion about what they would do about it. It was new territory for Liwet, but she felt that her and Falls could learn together. And the next step was to help Falls recover her memories. It would provide an experience for the pair unlike any other. Liwet held the others hand tightly as she thought about it. Whatever happened, she didn't want to let her go.

She looked ahead of her at the towering, dilapidated cathedral of Lya Pointa. They were so close. "Do you want to continue on?" Liwet asked Falls with a nod toward the cathedral and another grin.

{11.51}

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items