Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Another Leg of the Journey [Private]

Postby jobiehanna » 03/13/2012 10:19 PM

Liwet awoke with a start from her dream. It had been a wonderful dream, where she had finally found her life-mate, even though the figure had been blurry and she didn't remember much of who it was. The dream left her with a happiness in her chest she couldn't explain. Near the end she had been falling from a cliff and when she was nearing the bottom she awoke with the start. It had seemed so real, but it made no sense what-so-ever. But now she was wide awake.

Now that the shock of the dream was wearing off, Liwet realized where she was. She looked around, noticing the sun. It was rising now, giving off just enough light for Liwet to see. The fog that had been surrounding them when they woke was now gone, with only a few traces left. This was a good sign, because that meant they were closer to Lya Point than she had originally thought. Liwet also realized she was behind some bushes; she had been sleeping beside a female lucain with a black pelt. Ah, yes, Darkness Falls. Liwet was accompanying the other female on a quest to regain her memory. It had been a grueling past few days, but they were finally getting somewhere.

Liwet wished she didn't have to get up, but if this journey was going to continue she had to rise. But she was comfortable where she was. She was warm from the others body heat and they were snuggled close together in the bushes. Liwet was surprised she was so comfortable lying beside the other female, but didn't think much else on it. She nudged Falls gently with her nose, hoping to wake up the other lucain. "Time to get up, sleepy head," she said playfully.

{8.36}

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Re: Another Leg of the Journey [Private]

Postby Kitsumi » 03/13/2012 10:43 PM

Darkness Falls really had absolutely no idea where she was. Shrouded by mists, no sun to shine upon her, just a cold, harsh light that emanated from...somewhere. The light seemed to almost burn her when it touched her, but there was no escape, no shelter from the pain. "W-where am I?" The words were desperate, and her gaze quickly darted from left to right. Was there even anyone to hear her?

Your way forward is uncertain, as is your past. Falls was surprised to hear the same voice that had spoken to her earlier, when she had first awoken as a vampire. Right now, you feel as if you do not know who you are. You past does not determine who you are. Let yourself simply be...let yourself simply love. And you shall find who you are at your journey's end.

The voice faded, replaced by another one, slightly more familiar. Falls opened her eyes, smiling at Liwet despite the confusing dream. Was the voice real? Or was it simply a part of her dream world, derived from a mentally unstable subconscious? Or perhaps it was a voice from her past, one that she was using to direct her and guide her in her dreams. Either way, she had a journey now. No matter what any voice said, she knew she couldn't learn who she was if she didn't get her memories back.

Stretching, she turned to give Liwet a canine grin. "Morning already? It seems as if I just fell asleep. Although I do feel refreshed."

{8-1}

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7109
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/13/2012 10:56 PM

Liwet followed Falls' lead and stretched as well. "I know, time passes so much quicker when you're tired," she said with a knowing smile. Sleep always passed so much quicker when she was sleeping soundly than when she was awake. She yawned and shook herself, various twigs and leaves falling from her coat. The forest floor was a messy place to sleep on, after all.

"Well, we're really close to Lya Point Cathedral," Liwet said, nodding toward a clearing in the trees. Beyond that was an old run-down cathedral. Liwet had never been there herself, but she knew of it. "We could probably get there today," she added with a smile.  

{8.37}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/16/2012 12:02 AM

Tails wagging happily, Falls sat up. "That's great! I really can't wait to reach Lya Point. Somehow, I just know that I'll find out about my past. I...don't know how. I just know." She wasn't sure that lucain could blush, but she was definitely as close to it as she could get. "That probably sounds stupid, doesn't it? No one ever really knows exactly what's going to happen. Do they?"

{8-2}

((Sorry it's so short...I FINALLY got the chance to get on my laptop and I'm dead tired -.- Lol))

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/16/2012 10:38 AM

Liwet couldn't help but chuckle at Falls's excited response. It was cute the way she responded so enthusiastically about different things. At that thought Liwet herself felt as if she was blushing as well, but her orange pelt hid it well. "Some people do," she said after a moment. "Like those people who can tell the future," she added with a smile. "Maybe you have those kinds of abilities, or maybe it's just a feeling," she continued. After all, Falls didn't remember much about her past at all. Anything was possible, really.

Then Liwet left the bushes they had slept in to get a better view of the path ahead. There weren't many obstacles, just a few trees here and there, but their goal was up ahead. "Let's get going, shall we?" She asked with a small smile.

{8.38}

((It's alright.  8) ))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/18/2012 2:18 AM

The sound of Liwet's laughter caused Falls, whose spirits were already lifted, feel as if she were soaring above the world in a place where only happiness and acceptance lived. Something about the other lucain's laugh, and the way that Falls was the one making her laugh, felt good. She could see, now, why boys sometimes acted like dorks around women. They knew that it would make the women smile and laugh, and the boys themselves would feel good because of it - because they were the one causing such joy in the people they cared about.

Not that Falls cared about Liwet as anything other than a friend...right? They had only just met, and Falls wasn't the type to move that fast. Or was she? She honestly didn't know...

Liwet's words caused Falls to shake her head, clearing it of the confusing thoughts. She walked gingerly out of the bushes, still stretching a bit. Constant travel was easy for Falls, but she knew that too much strain on  her muscles could cause an injury. Once she was satisfied that her muscles were limber and ready, she smiled up at Liwet. "I'm ready when you are."

{8-3}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/19/2012 9:33 PM

Liwet found herself watching Falls stretch from the corner of her eye. The black lucain seemed so elegant and beautiful, but Liwet pushed those thoughts from her head. She was elegant and beautiful because she was a vampire, and all vampires were elegant and beautiful, right? There was nothing special about Falls, she was a friend, and nothing more. Or was she? Liwet diverted her eyes and looked toward the cathedral ahead. Her thoughts were now a jumbled mess and she was glad when Falls broke the silence.

She turned in Falls's direction again. "I'm ready," she said with a smile. Then she glanced toward the cathedral. It was still up ahead, as it had been moments before. But Liwet now noticed that the trees thinned out into mostly grass with few trees. There was one rather large one... She turned to Falls with a canine grin, "I'll race you to that really big tree," she said enthusiastically. Without waiting for Falls's response, Liwet began to run toward the tree. She had a feeling the other would accept the challenge, and it would be a good break from their constant walking pace. It may have been foolish to race a vampire, but Liwet was no regular mortal either.

{8. 39}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/20/2012 8:09 PM

There was something more to Liwet's grin than Falls could see, and she sensed playfullness, or a small bit of mischief in them. Before she could ask about it, though, Liwet was challenging Falls to a race, and then flying off at a breakneck speed before Falls could even reply.

"Hey! That's not fair!" Giggling, Falls quickly began running. As a vampire, she was fast - but Liwet herself had vampire blood as well. Plus, she had gotten a head start. Still, Falls wasn't one to let anyone else win. She respected them enough that if they won, it would be fair and square - so she gave it her all, running until her legs became a blur, and her breath was coming hard and fast.

She thought she could feel the pounding of Liwet's rapid footsteps close by, but it may have been Falls' own heart's rapid beating that she felt. She was so caught up in the race, that she wasn't even quite focusing on Liwet and where she was. Her focus was on the tree, and when she finally reached it, she collapsed, panting but smiling.

Pushing herself into a sitting position, her panting slowing down as she quickly regained her breath, she looked for Liwet. "So...who...won?" She gasped.

{8-4}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/20/2012 8:28 PM

As Liwet ran, she could sense the other lucain catching up quickly. She knew it was only a matter of time, but Liwet gave it her all to reach the tree first. But that wasn't the case, she found herself pushing herself to go faster than Falls, but it was simply not possible. At one point she noticed they were running nearly in sync, but the full vampire had pulled ahead of her.

Liwet reached the tree mere seconds after Falls did. Liwet leaned against the tree as well, her heartbeat pounding in her ears and her breathing hard. There was a stitch in her side that pained her; it had been a while since she'd run such a long distance at one time. It took her a few moments longer to regain her breath to speak. She was still panting, but the pain in her side was gone. "I think... you... did," she managed between pants.

She glanced over at Falls, who was  breathing nearly as hard as she was. A grin played across Liwet's face, "It was... close though," she added.

{9. 40}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/20/2012 9:14 PM

Finally catching her breath fully, Falls didn't have to gasp during the next words. "I had a feeling it was going to be close. You're fast, you know." Falls smiled, and her tongue swiped at her lips, wetting them. She was going to say something else, but she suddenly forgot what it was.

The sight of the cathedral, so close and within their reach, all other thoughts fled from Falls' mind. "Oh...it's so..." The sentence trailed off, as Falls couldn't find a word great enough to describe what she was feeling. "It's so close!" She finally said. "I hope that I can find out something about who I was in there." She began to lick the fur on her shoulder, acting as if she were cleaning the dust from the race out of it, when she was really hiding the sparkle in her eyes. She didn't want Liwet to think that she was overly excited.

{Level 9 Reached}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/20/2012 9:25 PM

Liwet smiled, a slight blush creeping up her cheeks at the slight compliment from the other. "Thanks, you are too," she added nonchalantly. But she took the others compliment to heart. It had taken years of training to become as fast and fit as she was, even though being part vampire did help her speed a bit.

Then she glanced toward the cathedral. It was really close, but Liwet felt as if Falls was grasping for a different word but couldn't find it. She smiled at the others excitedness, "Yeah, it's really close now," she said. Liwet glanced at Falls, noticing her sudden interest in her fur. She could sense the excitement still radiating from Falls.

Then Liwet stood and stretched a bit, feeling the burn from the run in her muscles. "I'm sure you will," she encouraged after a few paces. Then she faced the building up ahead, the wind ruffling her fur. She smiled at the feeling, "Shall we get going again then?" She wasn't ready to race again quite yet, and hoped that Falls wouldn't mind a slower approach this time around.

{9.41}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/21/2012 1:19 PM

Falls blushed a bit as Liwet returned the compliment. "Well, I'm sure that I wouldn't have won if it weren't for being a vampire." Grinning, she added, "I bet if you would have raced me a few days before you found me, you would have left me in the dust."

When Liwet indicated that she was ready to keep going, Falls stood. Admiring Liwet's lean muscles rippling beneath her short coat of fur, Falls quickly became embarrassed again - although she tried desperately not to show it. There was nothing wrong with admiring someone else's appearance, especially if it was just friendly...right?

"Alright, let's go." Falls chuckled a bit. "But we may have to go pretty slowly now...just because I'm full-blooded vampire now doesn't mean that I can recover immediately after a run like that."

{9-1}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/21/2012 4:12 PM

"You never know, you could have been some awesome track racing runner girl," Liwet said in a joking tone with a smile. By the looks of her though, Liwet wasn't sure of that. The other female didn't look as if she had been a runner, but Liwet didn't want to hurt her by saying so. It was an odd feeling, really. It was typical of her to speak without thinking much on how it would affect other people's feelings. But, she had never really had a real friend before, that was certainly why she was more cautious than usual, right? She'd had friends, but she didn't  feel as close to them as she felt to Falls. And friends cared about what they said and if it would hurt the other, right? But what if, what if they were to be more than just friends? She closed her eyes, blocking out the confusing thoughts. That's where she would stop. They were friends, she wanted to help out her friend.

The others words helped to jerk her out of her thoughts. "Amen to that," she commented to Falls  with a chuckle. "Let's take it easy," she continued as she began to walk toward the cathedral ahead. She wouldn't admit out loud how much the run had taken out of her, but she was a little shaky from such a sprint.

{9.42}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 03/22/2012 4:41 PM

Cocking her head slightly in thought, Falls allowed an image of her winning races and proudly holding up trophies to enter her mind. Then, with a short giggle, she shook her head. "No, I'm too slight and thin to have been a runner. I have very little muscle on me at all. Just enough to get by, I'd suspect. Not that my muscle content really matters anymore...I've got more strength and speed than many people, I'm sure. I'm not so sure that I like it, though."

Shrugging, she threw the bad thoughts away. It couldn't be helped, and she wouldn't sadden herself by dwelling on it. Not noticing Liwet's inner conflict and questions, she simply smiled and started walking. Her muscles still had a dull ache to them, but it was something that could easily be pushed aside.

"Liwet?" She suddenly asked, still walking. "Do you ever regret...being a vampire. Or part vampire, or...whatever." She blushed, looking down. "I mean, a lot of people think of them as monsters, don't they?"

{9-2}

((Ahh, and here comes the deep conversation xD))

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 03/22/2012 4:55 PM

Liwet giggled as well. "I'd have to agree with you on that," she said with a smile as she continued to walk. She was glad that Falls wasn't one of those people who blatantly denied something that was obvious.

She was deep in thought about vampires, strength, speed and her own emotions when Falls interrupted them once again. Liwet glanced over at her friend, a little startled by the question. Most vampires she knew didn't mind what they were, but they weren't your average, Dracula vampires either. They lived similar to humans, but on the blood of others.

"There isn't much to regret about being part vampire, except maybe my duty to protect the royal vampire families," she said thoughtfully. "Although, when I think about it, my existence is mainly to protect them from the more evil vampires. I've trained my whole life to do so, but I'm beginning to think it's not all about protecting. I need to live too, to learn who I am, to love," she said, her words trailing off a bit. "But yes, humans seem to think that vampires are evil creatures set out to harm them, but there are a few crazy ones who want to join our ranks," she continued. "To answer your question, no I don't regret it. It's like being human, but with a few physical perks," she finished with a flash of a smile.

{9.43}

((Oh noes. D: hehe :]))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran