Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Re: Another Leg of the Journey [Private]

Postby Kitsumi » 12/14/2012 12:25 AM

((I'm baaaaaaaaack! xD))

It seemed that Falls had interrupted Liwet's thoughts with her question. She hadn't meant to do so, but the question was one that seemed to be burning inside of her, and the only thing that could extinguish the burn was the knowledge of the answer.

The answer that Liwet gave was probably the most comforting thing that Falls had heard in a long while - or at least as long as she could remember, which wasn't a very long time at all. It put being a vampire in a new light, a light that allowed her to see the perks that came with it and not just the evil stories that she had been told to scare her late at night with the lights dimmed. Perhaps vampires weren't the evil creatures that she had been made to believe they were after all. Liwet didn't seem evil at all, and Falls...well, she certainly didn't feel evil.

One part of Liwet's answer seemed to hold Falls captivated. "To love..." she repeated quietly. "So vampires can love, then? I've heard so many stories about them and many of them state that vampires feel nothing but the most basic, animalistic of emotions. Hunger, thirst, lust...is love truly allowed to the undead?"

{9-3}

like sunlight shining through the leaves
we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Pen :: Wishlist ::Breeders :: Docs :: Rentals :: Journal
Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 7189
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/16/2012 1:33 AM

"Not all vampires are evil," Liwet said in response to Falls. "There are some that rely only on their animal instincts. Some completely lose their humanity when they turn. But some, those who are more humane than others, do love," she said with a blush of her own. "I've never felt love for another being before, but I love things. Like running and training, being outdoors. But I expect I would be able to love, should the moment arise," she added rather quickly. "I'm more human than vampire anyway, no cool powers," she added to lighten the conversation a little bit.

She tried not to let it show, but Liwet was a little uncomfortable. Maybe it was because of the emotions she was beginning to feel toward Fallls, or because she was so inexperienced in the matter. She herself wasn't sure what it was, but it was something. And she didn't want to shut the conversation down by revealing her feelings of comfortableness.

((Yaaaayyy! :D))

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/19/2012 4:06 PM

Head tilted slightly, Falls pondered Liwet's words. "I guess that's true," she said. "I mean, I certainly don't feel only the most simplistic of emotions. And like you said, although I don't feel enough affection for anyone to call it love - since honestly you're the only person I actually remember meeting for the time being - I can feel a fondness for things like the beauty of nature. And I do feel...something for you." Suddenly blushing, Falls rushed to phrase her words differently. What would Liwet think if she thought Falls was confessing love for her? "I mean...you're a great companion. A friend. And I feel grateful to you, and affectionate towards you. Not...not too affectionate, of course."

Falls could have kicked herself. Here she was, reduced to a babbling, blubbering imbecile. What was it about Liwet that made her tongue trip over itself? Perhaps she was just a naturally shy person, and couldn't remember it? But no, she didn't feel shy, exactly. She did feel something for Liwet. More than she was willing to confess, even to herself.

{9-4}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 12/19/2012 11:45 PM

Liwet felt her face burn red at Falls's words. A small smile began to spread across her face, but then it disappeared at Falls's last words. "Oh, y-yeah o-of c-course," she said a little nervously. She had been hoping the things she was beginning to feel were mutual. She forced a smile, "You're a... really g-good friend too," Liwet added in the same tone. It was hard to keep the emotion from her voice, and she just couldn't do it. She put on a straight face, hoping to conceal her feelings as she looked straight ahead, hoping they would get to their destination soon.

But she couldn't help the crushed feeling that rose up in her chest. She hadn't even admitted to even slightly having feelings toward Falls, and here they were, crushed. Liwet had never been in such a situation. It was awkward, to say the least. On one hand, she wanted to tell Falls, but on the other, Falls didn't seem to feel the same. Plus, she had been raised on the principal that girls were supposed to love males, not other females. She wasn't even sure if it was love, it was just something.

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 12/29/2012 11:37 PM

While Falls may not have been the most perceptive of creatures (not that she would know whether she was or wasn't, of course) she could definitely tell that something had changed in Liwet when Falls spoke. For a moment, she wondered whether or not there was a chance that Liwet did feel the something more that she herself felt. But no, that was silly. Liwet was just doing the kind thing, and helping Falls...right?

As they continued onwards, Falls realized that if there was even a chance that they could have feelings for each other, she had to see whether or not it was true. So, summoning up whatever courage she had, she cleared her throat. "So...what if there were...well, more than just a little affection between us? I mean," She began to stumble over her words, but it was too late to go back now. "Maybe it's just because you're the first person I've met, or can remember meeting. But...I feel strongly towards you. More strongly than you probably know."

With that confession out of the way, Falls studied Liwet closely, waiting for her reaction. Worst case scenario? Liwet would reject her, possibly leaving her to find the clues to her past alone. Falls could handle that. At least, she thought she could. And the best case scenario? Well, Falls wouldn't let herself hope for that just yet.

{Level 10 Reached}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/08/2013 11:36 PM

Liwet's ears perked up just a little at Falls's suggestion. The crushed feeling began to release its hold on her, if just a little bit. She glanced over at Falls, and tried to offer a smile, like she normally would, but it probably came out as a grimace. On one hand, she was excited to hear what Falls was saying, but on the other it sounded too good to be true.

"Um, I-I don't know," she admitted sheepishly. "I've never admitted this kind of affection for anyone before," she added matter-of-factly. "I mean, I feel strongly toward you as well.... in a positive way, of course." She paused, trying to form her words. Her thoughts were bouncing around in her head, each one fighting for her attention. She knew she sounded like an idiot, and she glanced away from Falls altogether to hide the embarrassment she was feeling.

"I do like you Falls... In a more than just friends kind of way. You've become very... important to me since we've met, and I don't know what I'm going to do when this adventure is over." There, she said what she really was trying to say, even if it was probably hard for the other female to hear, because Liwet had mumbled it. But she still couldn't look Falls in the eye. What if they weren't on the same page?

{10.46}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 01/12/2013 6:58 AM

Now, it was Falls turn to feel slightly crushed. Although Liwet appeared to be trying to smile, she actually didn't look all that happy. There was a bit of happiness, yes, but it seemed clouded by...doubt? Wariness, maybe? Whatever it was, it didn't seem particularly good, and Falls bit her lip slightly, wondering if perhaps Liwet was trying to think of a kind way to explain to Falls that her feelings were not returned.

As Liwet spoke, Falls began to feel a slight bit of hope. Maybe it was just that Liwet wasn't sure on how to express that she felt the same...just as Falls had been unsure of expressing her own feelings. She nodded encouragingly, hoping that it would help Liwet to ease up a bit. The last thing Falls wanted was a forced confession, or one that came out at Liwet's regret. However, Falls wasn't sure if Liwet had seen the nod or not, since she quickly looked away.

And then the happy feelings washed over Falls. The warm, fuzziness that she assumed came with knowing that your object of affection felt the same for you. She allowed herself to smile - even with the obvious doubts that Liwet had, she had said that Falls was important to her, and that her feelings were stronger than friendship. "I feel the same," Falls said. "Although I've been terrified to admit it. Like you said, I'm a bit fearful as to what will happen when this journey is over - partially, well, mostly because I don't know how I'm going to stand allowing myself to have these feelings for you, just to have us part ways. I...I'm not sure exactly where these feelings could, or will, lead. But I can't just ignore them."

{10-1}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 01/12/2013 9:34 PM

"I can't ignore them either," Liwet admitted with a half smile, and this time it was a real one. "Not now that I've admitted them, anyway," she went on to say. She glanced at Falls now, her fear of looking the other in the eye now gone. It was a great relief to have her feelings returned.

But the longer she thought about it, the more nervous she became. What if they didn't do anything about it, now that they had revealed their feelings? She swallowed the lump that was forming in her throat. "W-we have t-to take out chances," she finally choked out. Here she was, all worried about the future already. But she was also worried about how odd their relationship would be to everyone she knew. Would they accept Falls? She didn't have many friends anyway, so she shouldn't really worry about that, right?

{10.47}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 02/05/2013 12:28 PM

Seeing Liwet's smile, and knowing that she was able to finally look her in the eye - it was a good sign, to Falls. It was even better knowing that Liwet didn't want to try to ignore the feelings they felt. It was Falls' main fear, that even though the feelings were returned, that Liwet wouldn't want to try to see where the possibility of a relationship would go.

"I agree," Falls said quietly. "I don't think I could live with myself if we didn't at least see were this could take us." She could tell that there was something Liwet was worried about, and Falls bit her lip. "Are you...sure you want to take the chance, though? I don't want you to do anything you're not sure about."

{10-2}

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 02/11/2013 8:25 PM

Liwet bit her lip, nervousness overtaking her. "Well, um, you see," she began to stutter. She blushed as she tried to put her thoughts into coherent sentences. "I'm just nervous about what people will think," she finally admitted sheepishly. "I mean, I've never done this with anyone before. My parents raised me traditionally, you know, to fall in love with a man. I don't know if they'll accept me, or you, because love is supposed to be between a man and woman," she said in a rush, trying to spit her words out as fast as possible. She didn't want to hurt Falls' feelings, but she didn't want to hide what she was thinking either. "I don't want to be completely ostracized, even if I kind of already am-- for not being a guardian. I still talk to them, but not often. I just, I don't know. I guess it'd be worth it, if we could be together." Her words were tumbling over each other; her lips couldn't keep up with her brain.

She tried her best to continue to look Falls in the eye, but found her gaze wandering to the ground. She felt ashamed for her thoughts. "It's not that I don't want to try, I'm just scared," she said just barely above a whisper.

{10.48}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/22/2013 5:42 AM

Understanding dawned on her, and Falls smiled sadly. "Oh...I understand. Maybe, maybe this isn't the best idea then. I believe that we both have feelings for each other, and that they're strong. But for me, it's easy. I have nothing to lose. As far as I know, I have no family, no friends, nothing. All I have is, well, you. But you have a life, and all of the things I don't. I wouldn't want you to risk that for me."

She hesitated. It did seem like Liwet wanted to try. "I don't want there to be any pressure. If you want to try, we can. If not...I won't look upon you begrudgingly because of it." After a moment, she added, "We could always just test it out. I mean, if we were to have a secret relationship without anyone knowing, we could see whether or not it would be worth continuing and making public in the end. I know secret relationships sound cliche, but it could possibly work to our advantage."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/22/2013 11:07 PM

The thought of a secret relationship sent a thrill through Liwet. She chewed on her lip now, her thoughts running rapidly. It couldn't hurt, could it? It's not like her family would ask about her love life. She smiled at Falls.  "I do want to try," she admitted. A feeling of guilt swept through her. But what did it matter? Why should she care that she was denying her parent's morals? Love was love, right? It didn't matter who it was between.

She placed a hand on Falls'. "I-I think we should give us a chance. I don't want to miss something that could be great because I was afraid," she finally said. "They don't care about me anyway," Liwet said in a small voice. Her gaze found Falls' again.

{10.49}

((Sorry, I'm having trouble getting through this conversation. xD I haven't Rp'd Liwet in so long.  :| ))

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/23/2013 8:31 AM

((Don't worry about it - I'm having the same sorts of troubles with all of my characters >.< The inspiration for them is hiding from me!))

Hope ruse up in Falls, at it appeared that Liwet liked the idea. She seemed a bit torn still. For a short while, it almost seemed as if she were going back and forth on the idea. Falls wanted to pull her close, to beg for her to choose to at least try. But that would have been not only immature and possessive (two qualities that she most certainly was not) but it also would have only made things harder for Liwet if she was planning on declining.

When she felt Liwet's hand on hers, Falls smiled. Liwet was seemingly giving in to the idea, and Falls placed a hand on her cheek. "I can't speak for your parents, because I don't know them. But I couldn't see how anyone could not care about you."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby jobiehanna » 10/23/2013 8:52 PM

((Glad I'm not the only one! hehe ;) ))

Liwet smiled sadly. "Sometimes I wish I didn't know them," she commented. "They've just made things more difficult," she mumbled. Her parents had never been there for her. Ever. But they had been sure to instill their morals and beliefs on her at a young age.

Her cheek felt warm where Falls' hand touched her. It felt right. In that moment she realized she didn't care what her family would think about her if they found out. They couldn't hurt her anymore. The other woman's words meant so much more to her than their's ever would.

Liwet smiled at Falls and could feel the sting of tears in her eyes at such kind words. Even if Falls didn't know her --Liwet's-- past, she was still so understanding of the thoughts Liwet had voiced. She blinked back the tears and entwined her fingers with Falls'. She could do this. She could try out this all new feeling and help Falls recover her memories in the process. "Let's do this," she said passionately, her eyes burning bright with determination.

{11.50}

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kitsumi » 10/24/2013 11:14 AM

((Yeah, muse is a fickle thing for most people. It's why I like having a ton of characters; if I lose my muse for some of them, maybe I'll have a muse for others.))

"I guess that it's almost a blessing to not know who my family are," Falls commented quietly. "I mean, as much as I wish I knew who I was, and who I used to know...what if the news would only bring me trouble? For all I know, I could have parents who hate me. I could have parents who were dead."

As Liwet intertwined their fingers, Falls let all of the bad thoughts fade away. Was there the possibility that her past was one so dark, that she would be better off not knowing? Yes. Was it also possible that she would never know what her past had been? Yes. But none of that mattered. Nothing about her past mattered anymore. Liwet was here, and Falls was able to look towards the future. Whoever she had been, it didn't matter anymore. Now, she was Darkness Falls, and she was going to be whoever she wanted to be.

"Yes," she said, her eyes reflecting the same flame within them as Liwet's. "Let's."

we are beautiful
enlightened
soul

Kitsumi
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext