Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Training (P, pt 2)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:10 PM

The air was cool and crisp. Tennessee took her jacket off. She sighed heavily. She didn’t want to be here. Where was John when you needed him?

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Training (P, pt 2)

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:10 PM

Where was trick for that matter? She felt alone. It’d been a long time since she rode by herself. Her horse was restless. She kicked it’s sides and took off.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:11 PM

The wind in her hair felt nice. It was a cool day. It was a good day for a ride. She urged her horse on and it gained speed. She was flying across the plains.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:16 PM

The wind in her hair felt nice. It was a cool day. It was a good day for a ride. She urged her horse on and it gained speed. She was flying across the plains.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:17 PM

She turned him sharply. The horse skidded, turned around a tree. Tennessee put her heels top him. He bolted off. She laughed loudly at the freedom of the feeling.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/01/2012 9:20 PM

It was getting late. The sun was going down. She debated on whether or not to leave. Maybe she’d stay out a bit longer. It sounded like a good idea. The sun was sinking over the mountains.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate