Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Dealing with the Demons of my Past (G,L)(P-Me and Kitsumi)

Postby ajforpresident » 04/03/2012 5:55 PM

There was a storm.
A rainstorm with thunder rumbling and lightning crashing every few moments. He was on a battlefield; a site for war, desolation, death, and despair. On here there wasn't any winning; only losing. Sure there were ones that beat the enemy and won the war. But all of them there were losers. Losers of something precious.

Life.

He looked around. All there was on the field were mud, weapons lying strewn all on the ground, and bodies. Dead bodies. Everywhere. Bloody bodies, mangled bodies, bodies with parts torn apart from them.....all sorts of dead bodies. There wasn't any sign of life in these bodies. They no longer shared the same warmth they all had done. Only cold. Like the cold rain battering down on them or the ground they now eternally slept on.
There was not a single sound except for the rain and the occasional thunder and lightning. The smell of blood was in the air. It was dark and desolate; the sun did not shine and the dark clouds of the storm loomed overhead. They hovered with a sense of sadness. As if it were weeping for the fallen. But these men didn't kill each other at once. They were all taken out by one person.

HIM.

The only one that stood above the carnage. The only one with blood of the enemy on him as well as his late comrades. The one who stood with electric blue eyes, that seemed to spark like the lightning in the sky. That look on his face.....the way he looked.........with bloodlust and a crazed smile on his face. He started to chuckle. Then the chuckle turned to a laugh. Then the laugh into a cackle. The cackle into a berserk and uncontrollable fit of laughter. It was if he told the greatest joke ever. And to him it was. In the past he was a simple, timid boy, afraid of his own shadow. But he managed to slay all these men. All of them. Even his comrades. And without a twinge of remorse or flicker of a thought, he killed them. He killed them all. And he wanted to kill more. The thought of killing more excited him. He cackled even more at the thought.

He wanted to kill. Kill everything that crossed his path. For in this world, you either killed or suffered death.
"More........I want more.....Kill......" He murmured and continued to laugh insanely.
"Hahahahahaaa.....killllll...hahaha, kill more.....KILL......."
Then he burst into another fit of maniacal laughter. The thunder boomed heavily and the lightning seemed to spark high and strong above him.

Image Voltage Fellox

Fritz woke up with a jolt, sweating profusely.
"Damn.....Another nightmare....." He whispered to himself. He curled up in a ball, looking tired and pathetic.
"I don't want to.....go down that road again....." Tears started to form in his eyes and he sobbed into his pillow until sleep finally took hold of him.

~~
The next morning, Fritz woke up. Luckily he didn't dream anything after that first nightmare, so he slept a bit better. But not by that much. He had gotten cleaned, dressed, and readied himself for the day ahead of him.
He walked outside of the house. Fritz was early; usually his leader, Naiz woke up before him and was waiting outside. But Fritz guessed he was still asleep. As well as his younger sister, the medicine woman, Lai.

He guessed he could go to Lya Point Cathedral by himself....they were all supposed to go there today. He'd meet up with them there.
Fritz started to walk in the direction he needed to be in to get to the cathedral. It wiuld be a long walk, but Fritz could handle it.

[Fritz: Level 2; 7]
I'm weird? Look, everyone is weird in this world. We just have different things that make us weird. There is no normal in life.
~Me
ajforpresident
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 321
Donate