Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Demons, Princesses... Y'know, The Usual {{P; Jaden and I}}

Postby Atoli01 » 04/14/2012 10:33 PM

Well... this was most certainly not how I wanted to spend a perfectly good day. Old, abandoned cathedrals with scary relics all over the place wouldn't lead someone to believe that it was just a place to look over. Speaking of which, I found my place sitting cross legged on the ground with a slab of stone in my lap. If only the researchers back home could see this! There were weird engravings all up and down the thing! But that was exactly my problem. They were weird. Foreign.

"Princess, are you sure that this is even important? It's surely not from our world. What significance would something like this even hold?" I shot a glare at the man kneeling beside me and laid my back down in the dirt. Maybe if I looked at it from a different angle! I held the stone slab securely above my head, ensuring that it wouldn't make a rash move and jump down onto my face or something.

"Don't you just see the potential everywhere?! I mean... if there was one way to magically teleport back home, don't you think it would be somewhere with a history? I can tell you right now it wouldn't be in some random clothing shop down in Aldrect." I sat up again and tossed the slab of rock onto Rift's lap. "Make yourself useful and look over this thing, why don't you," I told him with a huff. I knew I was right. And I didn't like being questioned!

I stood up and paced over to a small pond where I knelt down. There wasn't any doubt that it wasn't the cleanest water out there, but it would do, I decided as I cupped my hands into the water and splashed my face. I caught my reflection in the ripples of the water; not unlike any other person from this odd place. My short pink hair framed my pale skin perfectly, with the top layer tied to the side to create a mini side ponytail of sorts. My blue eyes staring back at me glanced over the rest of my reflection. I had on a white sweatshirt - and although you couldn't see it in the reflection, it had the word 'PEACE!' on the back in pink - with jean type short shorts and white knee-high socks accompanying my hot pink Converse. I dusted the dirt off of my jacket and walked back over to where Rift was still sitting.

His shoulder-length, pitch black hair gently framed his concentrated face, his icy blue eyes still studying the engravings in his lap. It was only when you looked closely that you could tell his hair began to drift off to a dark blue color at the tips, fitting his form eerily perfect. He wore a plain white, long sleeved dress shirt - that was quite baggy on him - accompanied by a pair of loosely fitting jeans and black Converse. Even though he tried hard to fit in, he still wore his engraved sword around his hips, though it was laying on the ground next to him at the moment. "I've still got nothing."

A beautiful moon shines above again tonight,
And it sheds light happily over the world.
As for me, I'm just worthless, good for nothing,
Dreaming at daybreak, creeping at dawn.

Still I'll scream into the sky, hoping that somebody will find me.
I want to run, but there's no way out--
No bright future in sight.
But I still fly up like a butterfly, hoping that you'll find me.
A crescent moon, ugly children of the stars, flying with broken wings...!

Home | Imp. Docs. | Sales | Listing
Journal | Wishes | Roleplays
Atoli01
Well-Traveled Tamer
Well-Traveled Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1035
Donate