Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Re: Seeking Something New [Training, P]

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/15/2012 4:49 AM

It was funny how this meeting was turned out. He was revealing more about himself than he’d ever imagined he would. Especially two a few strangers who just happened to arrive in the same vicinity as himself.  “Well, Hunter? What’s going on in that mind of yours?” he prompted, garnering her attention again. “I’m interested to hear it.”

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/15/2012 4:49 AM

“Well…have you thought of binding your soul permanently to another body?” At the surprised look on the Mekka’s face, Laroo elaborated. “If this form is breaking down, and subsequently causing your soul to break down as well, or vice versa, have you ever considered the idea of binding yourself to something else? Perhaps in doing so, you would be able to ascertain the real reason for the subsequent degradation of your body and soul.”

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/15/2012 4:50 AM

“That’s an idea,” Max replied carefully, and watched the two Khimera, who seemed to have grown tired of their conversation, as they relaxed into the grass. “I am not sure how I would go about that. Spirit I may be, but all knowing I am not. I wouldn’t know the first thing about how to perform such a complicated procedure. A bit like rocket science to a child.”

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

“I am surprised you know what rocket science is,” Naasade quipped, sounding faintly amused. Laroo smiled lightly,  and continued. “Perhaps there is a way to bind your soul to another being, in the way that Hunters do? Could you take something of theirs and give in return?” She watched as the canine considered her words, looking as though he was turning them over in his mind.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

“Well…there may be,” he said at last. “But…I am afraid my time here grows short.” The three felines looked on in wonder as the mist that had swirled around his body suddenly deepened. He no longer appeared as though he was sitting before them, looking vaguely transparent as he seemed to glow in and out of existence. “I must be on my way. I am not allowed to linger in one place for too long.” he regarded the Hunter with a curious gaze, and dipped his head. “It was a pleasure to meet you, Laroo,” he murmured, even as the Hunter nodded in return, a smile on her crystalline face. “And you too, Naasade, Charge. I hope our paths cross again in the near future. I would enjoy continuing our talk. Your theories are all quite refreshing, and nothing I have managed to figure out on my own.” His body slowly began to fade, and as they watched, it slowly disappeared from the paws up. “Farewell, my friends,” he called, even as his neck disappeared and his teeth and eyes were the only thing glimmering in the dark. “Until we meet again.”

[5/35, level up x 4]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/17/2012 8:26 PM

“That was interesting.” The Hunter turned her massive head to gaze solemnly at the two Khimera. She was saved from answering when another voice cut through the darkness. “Very interesting indeed. As is this gathering. I had not expected to find such opposites able to stand the company of each other.” Laroo tensed faintly, her crystalline muscles shifting with a clink. She could feel two large shapes moving in the dark; one massive, and the other her size.
ImageImage

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/17/2012 8:27 PM

From the darkness, another shape appeared. The Khimera were on edge, each rising to their feet to gaze at this newcomer they had not anticipated. Laroo could already smell what the intruder was, but who was another matter. Even as the purple crystals and scales came into view, she was already baring her fangs in a grimace. “Speaking of  not expecting things…”

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/17/2012 8:28 PM

“Oh?” The second Hunter replied, and Laroo saw that he was made of some type of purple gem. She’d never seen a Hunter like him. Beside him, a massive, strangely colored Sauria trundled, looking faintly confused. “I’d have thought you’d have welcomed a chance to speak with your own kind.” His eyes roved over the two Khimera, who bristled faintly.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/17/2012 8:28 PM

“Don’t be alarmed,” he drawled. “I mean no harm.” The Khimera glanced at Laroo, and grudgingly, she nodded. “Then why the bodyguard?” Naasade asked blankly, indicating the battleheart with her tails. “Is not bodyguard,” the beast replied, looking faintly offended. “Is partner. I am new to country. Not know much about dis place. Is showing me ‘duh ropes’ as he say.”

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 04/17/2012 8:29 PM

“It’s true,” the hunter replied, looking faintly amused. “This is Yelizaveta. She is not from around here. She hails from a much colder climate.” The Battleheart nodded, but the Khimera still looked skeptical. Laroo lashed her crystalline tail. “Why would you volunteer for such a thing?”
[5/40, 5/5 - Level up x 5]

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous