Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Through the Darkness (Mekka hunt)(private)

Postby Redd » 12/10/2007 4:14 AM

[center]Image
Sai

Two glowing blue eyes shone in the darkness. A Biolune Albie slunk through the Cathedral. He knew, not where he was, or why he was here, but he liked it, the darkness, the evil that surrounded the place. He could sense a evil that had once been here. But now it was a place of sorrow and lost memories.

The Albie lay down, in the rubble, his markings emitting a strange glow, and reflecting off the walls of the ruin.

Sai: 1

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Heiji [1]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/11/2007 3:50 AM

Human Form Heiji

Heiji stepped quickly and softly along the darkened halls of the Cathedral. It was a great opportunity, being allowed to go in search of a Mekkayena. He was young, but still... this was a wonderful chance to get in there, and find out what made those things tick. The Festive Kuhna was in human form. He wasn't very old - probably around 17. His hair was blonde with purple and orange streaks, and he was pale skinned. He wore a white top with pink and purple splotches all over, and jeans that held a 'toolbelt' of sorts with different kinds of medical and mechanical devices. He was going to tamper with it. See what he could see - see what made it run. Just in case he needed it, though - he had the medical instruments. A stethoscope, a penlight, some surgical scissors, a scalpel. It was all in what one carried. And Hei was EXTREMELY prepared for whatever he might run across. This was going to be fun. Fun, and informative. If I little lonely. He hoped that he'd run into someone else on the way - it would be a welcome relief to have someone else with him. Especially when he came face-to-face with one of the beasts.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby Redd » 12/11/2007 4:37 PM

The Biolune raised its nose, nostrils flaring as it sniffed the air. A new scent, where had it come from?
The Albie got up and snuck towards the source of the noise.
Through the ruins, it seemed to be a young male human. He had a strange assortment of instruments at his waist.
Who was he? Could this strange person tell the Albie where he was?
The Biolune crouched down, ready to pounce.
His motto was 'strike first, ask questions later', and he did that quite often.
The Albie swiftly lept at the figure, fangs bared, horns lowered, paws outstretched.

Sai: 2

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Domacio » 12/11/2007 6:36 PM

(soryy, had to repost I was using the wrong characters)

A cursed Sahound and a Void Sahound watched eagerly as the Biolune Albie lunged. A nod from Mikheal, the cursed, and the void, Leonidas, lunged forward, leaping at the side of the Biolune. If Leonidas` attack hit, it would knock him over.

It was simple, a good way to attract a Mekka was with fear. And fear was what would happen when Leon was attackd hopefully.

Mikheal barked out."Sorry, ole chappy, but the best way to attract a Mekka is with blood and fear."Then he himself lunged for the Biolune.
Domacio
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 189
Donate

Heiji [2]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/12/2007 1:29 AM

Having been trained in such things, it was easy for the Kuhna to avoid the first attack. He even went so far as to try and snatch the Albie out of the way of the second. He had his vet's kit with him, but patching up injuries was one thing - trying to revive a dead one was quite another. He yelped a bit as he leaped to intercept the other attack, not entirely sure WHY he was intent on rescuing someone who'd just tried to kill him.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 12/12/2007 2:16 AM

The Biolune Albie rolled over and lept to his feet, his entire attention devoted to Leon and Mikheal, by now he knew that the human was not any threat to him.
The Sahounds on the other hand...
"Is it blood and fear you want, eh? Then its blood and fear your gonna get!"
The Biolune growled, a truly frightful sound. He lowered his dangerously glowing horns and charged at the two Sahounds.
Right before he hit them, he skidded to a halt.
Strange things flashed in front of his eyes, blocking his vision.
A small black pup playing in the feilds.
A beautiful white pup playing further in the distance.
A storm approaching, rumbling ominously.
The white pup looking at him, eyes wide with fear.

"Sai!"

The Biolune stumbled backwards.
Sai?
What was a Sai?
Was it his name?
Or a trick of the Cathedral?

The Biolune shook his head and looked at the Sahounds.
"Why do you want to fight us? What have we done to you?"

Sai: 3

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Domacio » 12/18/2007 7:30 PM

Leonidas snarled viscously and bristled, whilst Mikheal just smiled."No...it`s the Mekka."He said simply, rubbing a pattern in the dust at the ground."They like that stuff."

ANd that was that.

Leon was looking unsure, but Mikheal`s eyes were darting about, though that was not all that obvious. His eyes were two balls of flame.

Heh.
Domacio
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 189
Donate

Heiji [3]

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 12/22/2007 1:22 PM

Heiji looked from one party to the other, and blinked as he took everything in. It may have been just him, but he was having a hard time understanding just what was going on. He also was having a hard time understand just why bloodshed seemed to be the answer to everything these days. Also... was it just him, or was he the ONLY one in human form? That was a little bit awkward - especially considering that he was quite tall as a cat-boy. Tall, and.. well... pretty stand-out in his own way. Not that it was a bad thing, just fairly strange at the moment. And it made him feel hella conspicuous.

"Umm..." he began. "Does anyone know why we're flying at each other like gladiators in an arena? I know I'M here to hunt for a Mekkayena... but that's not exactly the right way to go about it... Killing each other, I mean."
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 12/23/2007 8:11 PM

The Albie snorted.
"I am not used to visitors here, forgive me. Why I am here though, I know not. I do not even know how I got here, but if you want, I can accompany you."
He turned to the Sahounds,
"Mekka's may like it, although many have tried it, I haven't seen a single Mekkayena since I remember being here..."

The Biolune trailed off, how did he get here and when?
Those images, those visions, they still disturbed him. He shook his head, as if to clear those thoughts out of his head.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 02/15/2008 3:28 AM

Sai felt something tugging at the very essence of himself. Rather than fight the urgent tugging, he went with it. He lapsed in and out consciousness, and as before, his mind, wiped.
"What is happening to me?"
The last thing he saw was a flash of a white and blue Albie, looking at him with fear.

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff