Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:30 PM

"...well how much do you remember? I mean, it looks like you remember your inheritance, but you don't seem to remember your friends." Aksel added the last part with some amount of resentment and a slight pout. He hated when people forgot him. Hence the annoying mantra of "Got it memorized!"

[[8]]
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:31 PM

"inheritance...?" she slowly asked, confusion filling her voice. "What do you mean by that...?" It was clear that the female lucain could remember very little. "I've lived with a very nice family for some time now... and that's all I can remember."
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:32 PM

"What, you didn't know?" Aksel let out a comically deep sigh. "I should have told you I owned the wing..." Nodding to the last of the line of paintings, he smirked at her. "I think the latest descendant will look familiar to you. Unless you've forgotten what you look like too..."

[[9]]
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous