Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Shattered Memories. Meeting... again?

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:09 PM

(As a warning, this is the beginning of the roleplay here between Max and myself. I am transferring it after having found the old roleplay remnants since I would rather not lose the beginning of the RP again. As Max is no longer around, I will be transferring his posts as well. As a further disclaimer, Max no longer owns the Lucain in this roleplay as well.)

She looked upon the entrance to the old, run down cathedral. It felt as though she had been here so long ago... with someone she knew. Memories were always hazy these days for the female lucain. Some even seemed as if they were made up at times. Raksis pushed through the doors, a creaking sound flushing through the air as the doors moved. Inside there was very little light, only that come down through cracks are somewhat larger holes in the walls.

"Maybe... I'll find things out while I'm here..." Her voice was barely above a whisper, as if the smallest sound would tear about the very being of the cathedral.
(1)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1625
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:13 PM

Standing before the altar, a confident look on his face, Aksel stared into the painted eyes of a grand Lucain with a piercing glare. The painting took up half the wall. Hearing the soft voice behind him, Aksel turned, confidence morphing into cockiness. "And just who are you, coming into here?" he asked tauntingly, dark grin spreading across his face. "It's not safe for a pretty little lady like you." Stepping towards her, he added. "The name's Aksel. A-K-S-E-L, got it memorized?"

[[Aksel: 1]]
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:14 PM

"I don't believe I asked who you were, which means I really don't care." she spoke, her sky blue eyes narrowing. "I don't have to explain my reasons for being here either, for this place is owned by no one." That was right, stand your ground and don't let this male get to you. "I'm also not a lady." Once again with her gender confusion...
(2)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:17 PM

"Hey, just cause no one remembers them doesn't mean they don't still own the place." said Aksel. He nodded over at the line of paintings depicting the linage of the Lucain he had been staring at. At her last statement, he raised an eyebrow smugly. "Ohhh. I see. You're not regal enough to be a "lady" is that it?" he asked, walking slowly towards her.

[[Aksel: 2]]
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:19 PM

Her hackles slowly raised as the lucain advanced toward her, and her lips curled back to show her fangs. She could care less about who previously owned the cathedral. After all, it was now in ruins with very few standing features. Most of the portraits lined upon the walls were tattered or completed slashed apart. "Stop right there.. Don't come any closer!"
(3)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:21 PM

Aksel smirked slightly, stopping in his tracks. "What are you going to do?" he asked, and took one step forward. Then he stopped again and his eyes widened as he finally got close enough to recognize the female. "Raksis?" he asked, grinning. "Raksis! What are you doing here, you sly girl you."

[[4]]
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:22 PM

How... did he know her name? Raksis took a step back, her fur still raised up. "T-Tell me how you know my name mongral!" Her blue eyes gleamed with anger at the sundancer and jacket fox lucain. But... why did she also have a feeling that she had met him before...?
(4)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:23 PM

"What do you mean, how do I know your name? It's me, Aksel." said Aksel, confused. "I mean, I know you like to pretend you don't know me, but there's no one else here..." he frowned. "Come on, Raksis..." He took another step towards her, a slightly hurt look on his face.

[[4]]
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:23 PM

A rumbling came from deep within the dingo and feyline lucain's throat, her lips curling back to expose her fangs even more. "I said come no closer!" Who did he think he was? She didn't know him! Raksis took a small step back away from him, more of one to flee then to fight.
(5)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:24 PM

Aksel stopped, frowning. "What's wrong with you?" he growled. "Stop messing around. You're freaking me out." Glaring at the Lucain, Aksel considered just tackling her. Why was she acting like she didn't know him? It wasn't like it had been that long since they'd last run into each other...

[[5]]
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:25 PM

"Messing around? You think I'm playing around? I don't know you!" She froze for a short moment, her muscles tensing. A figure from a faded memory... its eyes were emerald, just like the male that stood before her, saying that they knew one another.
(6)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:26 PM

Aksel stared into Raksis eyes for a moment in silence, before saying quietly "Raksis. What''s wrong?" Had he offended the female somehow? Was this some punishment for a trespass he didn't remember? Was it April's fool day or something?

[[6]]
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:26 PM

She closed her eyes, trying to draw back the image that she had faintly seen. "Nothing is wrong except the fact that you're saying that I know you when I don't! If I knew you I wouldn't be saying otherwise!" The image wouldn't come back to her... no matter what she did. This was going to bug her for some time...
(7)
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:28 PM

"...If you don't know me, then explain how I know your favorite food is sea salt ice cream?" asked Aksel, smirking. "Do you have amnesia or something?" His head tiled to the side, confused. "Did someone hit you on the head really hard?"

[[7]]
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kyrit » 06/21/2012 1:29 PM

Thinking back about it, she never could remember anything before the morning she awoke at Velia's home. Most of the time she hadn't bothered asking much about how she had gotten there either. "I... don't remember any more..." Raksis muttered, her ears hanging low against her skull.
Kyrit
Elie's Trashcan
Elie's Trashcan
Pets | Items
Donate

Next