Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

[8]

Postby Indigo » 03/19/2013 10:02 PM

Kingsway smiled vaguely at Felicity, not sure what to say. But that would probably be all right, since he had apologized, and so whether or not it had been necessary was something of a moot point.

He looked in the direction where Kuri was pointing, and nodded. "Okay, then...should we...go?" He took a few hesitant steps in that direction, and stopped. Not too forward, but not too uncertain either--how was he supposed to balance that? There were far too many mistakes to be made. Communication was more of a minefield than he'd thought when he'd been...well, than he'd thought before. That was how he'd taken to thinking of it.

We seemed to be trying to tell him something, but contact between him and us was surprisingly hard to interpret considering that they were the same being, so he ignored us for now.

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Re: To Talk of Many Things [Me and Indigo] [V]

Postby GrayGriffin » 03/24/2013 5:09 PM

"The ground is not that uneven," said Felicity gently, staying next to the Tali's side. "It's not until you get into the shadowy parts that you should start to beware. Just stay clear of any heavily cracked stones and you should be fine."

"With me here, there are no shadowy places," added Kuri, flickering his flames again for good measure. He was already walking slightly ahead of Kingsway and Felicity. "See?"

[24, 24]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

[9]

Postby Indigo » 03/30/2013 3:17 AM

"I'll be careful." He'd just have to hope that Kuri would keep lighting the way, since what little night vision he had was pretty much shot now. But he--we--whoever Kingsway was at the moment, they didn't really have reason to be suspicious as far as they could tell. Kuri seemed a little...reactive, that was all. "And...uh, thank you. For your help."

He turned back to Felicity. She seemed safer. "So, what--uh...how did you hear about what there was to...discover here, anyway?" His ear twitched. The first sentence that had come into his head was, for reasons he didn't understand, What's a girl like you doing in a place like this? It wasn't even tied to a memory. It was just...there. A scrap of impression passing through, he supposed. Certainly not appropriate to the situation.

[[sings] I don't know what I'm do-iiiing...]

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Re: To Talk of Many Things [Me and Indigo] [V]

Postby GrayGriffin » 05/10/2013 8:23 PM

[Sorry for taking so long to reply. I kind of forgot about this RP.]

"Oh, I read books! There's so much you can learn from them!" sang Felicity as the trio walked on. "Besides, places like this always have something strange and new to discover around them, don't they?"

"That's in movies. And storybooks," said Kuri, sounding grumpy. Felicity was playing her part a bit too well, he thought. He was already a little upset at being demoted to just "friend." Even though he knew it was irrational, he still felt a bit of jealousy.

"But our lives are like stories!" replied Felicity. "Don't you agree, Kingsway?" She faced him, a brilliant grin on her face.

[25, 25]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597