Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby Terri » 09/16/2007 12:29 PM

Diddidu

Diddidu was jolted from his reverie by a rumble from the direction of his stomach.  It was quite a chore to dissect Sekhet's words, but he was enjoying it.  Exersizing his brain, no?

Nonetheless, he was getting hungry.  He craned his head around, searching the surrounding area for something edible.  He dismissed the idea in half a second.  Indeed, the sight of the filthy streets and trash that had been dislodged by the Rattegan had killed his appetite.  He'd lost his train of thought as well, and braced himself for what could possibly morph into an awkward silence, as he could think of no reply.  He'd said what he could on the matter, and had nothing else to contribute to the conversation.
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate

Postby Ameratasu » 09/16/2007 12:46 PM

Sekhet

A low chuckle escaped Sekhet at the quite raucous sounds that rumbled forth from Diddidu's stomach. With a slight shake of her head, she observed his scan of the area, though said nothing. He was clever to discover on his own that he would find nothing appealing to devour in these streets. That did not mean that there was nothing that he could devour--simply nothing he would enjoy, or find pleasant, taste or experience wise.

It seemed he discovered the truth of the matter on his own. Rising once more to her feet, she her casual in her mannerisms once more. "You're hungry," she observed. "In that case, perhaps I should take my leave of you. I've kept you selfishly to myself long enough."

She paused, considering. "Your best bet for food that will not end up corrupting your insides in the markets--I know of at least one fruit stand, and there are other markets, of course. I suppose I could point them out to you, if nothing else."

She affected a polite and sincere bow. "It's been a pleasure, Diddidu."
Ameratasu
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 53
Donate

Postby Terri » 09/16/2007 8:38 PM

Diddidu

He couldn't lie; he was relieved, if a little disheartened, at the farewell.  It had been an interesting conversation; he'd learned something, surely, but it would take him a few hours more to figure out what.  He returned Sekhet's bow, a genuine smile imprinted upon his maw.

A pleasure, indeed.  I hope we run into each other again sometime, Sekhet.

He flashed one last smile before slowly turning away, his twin tails flicking contentedly.  He was off to find something to eat, perhaps from one of the markets the Draculi had specified.  Anywhere but here.  If he was lucky, he might run into her again, and be even more 'enlightened.'  For now, though, he was hungry.

(( Yay, I suppose that ends it then.  Nice roleplaying with you, see you around. <33 ))
Terri
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 24
Donate

Previous