Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

The Sounds of Silence [P, Talcen]

Postby Mousen » 06/23/2013 7:27 PM

The details were lost to the dark, but even as silhouettes they made an odd couple. One was exceptionally short, the other unusually tall, one was dressed almost entirely in black, the other in bright shades of pink and purple that even the darkness failed to alleviate. The taller one, with strawberry-blond hair looked down at his companion. "So. What are we doing here, Chester?"

The shorter one, presumably Chester sighed. His eyes were lost beneath his mask but he was almost certainly rolling them. "You are following me for some reasons I cannot hope to fathom. I am here on business."

A look of realization dawned in his luminous yellow eyes. "Isn't this place a bit dramatic to be practising your curses? Or whatever it is you do in your spare time." Chester, unlike Grim, had a love for everything simple and understated, an abandoned cathedral simply wasn't his style.

"If you're going to spend the rest of the evening heckling, just leave now. I really don't have time for your moronic behaviour." He had to be up in four hours, woe betide the being that questioned him today.

Grim frowned and stepped in front of Chester. "I'm trying to be helpful. You did save my life, well, you intended to try. I still think it was pointless but! You know, it's the thought that counts and all that. I'm returning the favour, the last thing I need is to be in debt to a grump like you. As the most powerful, most handsome, wisest and generally the best out of everyone in the family, I have taken it upon myself to teach you!"

"I knew I'd regret not letting that assassin kill you."

((Okay, it's late and this post is really fail-y but I wanted to get it finished. Also I should definitely stop listening to Simon & Garfunkel while typing rp posts. /shot))

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.