Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby Jaykobell » 12/26/2007 3:02 PM

[center]Threitusk gave a furious hiss at Draco. "And do I always need to team up with little wimps every time I get out?" he asked, baring his teeth to the Hollowheart. "I'm not going to 'calm down and be happy' because you said so!" he snapped, ready to lunge at the reptile, his back arch.

"Anthony, I told you to quit it!" Drualdwar snapped, this time the tone of her voice truly menacing. "If you don't stop your childish behavior, then you can just go back home," she hissed, lashing her tails in anger. She turned to the other two. "I'm sorry, really. He's just anti-social beyond belief," she explained, grinning a bit. "What you said makes sense, Trikitty," she told Trixie, walking closer to the cathedral. "It seems to be rundown a lot, but not too bad. I guess a few paths should still be open to us," she meowed, turning to the other three. "Shall we go in?" she asked with a smirk, intrigued.

[6] [6]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/27/2007 1:13 AM

Draco turned to Drualdwar, smiling and nodding. His eyes though were looking at the Doom Kitty, or glaring at him. He would keep his mouth shut, but his eyes told all. He could tell this cat would be trouble later, and now too. He sighed and looked at the cathedral, "Yes, I guess we should."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/27/2007 2:13 PM

"Great." Trixie padded around in circles. It was a habit of hers to get more comfortable in the area around her. "So...has anyone been in the cathedral before? It would be really helpful you know. Just in case we get lost." She spoke in a sing-song voice. Boy, she was feeling really optimistic today.

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 12/29/2007 1:04 AM

[center]

The Doom Kitty bared his fangs at the Hollowheart hatefully. Why, why in the world did he always have to deal with such simpletons? If only Aldwar hadn't been there to stop him, he would have sliced through those two pets before any of them had had the time to shriek for help. That, he was certain of it.

The Khimera shrugged. "Nope, never went in there. But if we ever get lost in there, we could always just make a hole through the wall or roof or something." She jabbed a small block, said object falling down and breaking into multiple pieces. "See? This thing it barely capable of holding itself." She shrugged, walking inside the cathedral. "You guys comin'?" she urged, flicking her tails to motion for them to follow her inside.

[7] [7]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 12/30/2007 5:26 PM

Draco looked at the doom kitty again, then followed Aldwar. He looked up at the building, wondering what could make this such an evil magnet. It was about to fall to pieces, one fight could make it all come crashing down. He thought of the doom kitty, and hoped the place didn't come down.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 12/30/2007 7:55 PM

"Of course I'm coming." Tricky leaped along with the strange group, her mind a bit unsettled, but quite happy. This cathedral, maybe it did have evil. She hoped they wouldn't find any here...

Something told Tricky that she had been here before though. It seemed familiar, yet unfamiliar. She wanted to shake off that feeling...it made her so uncomfortable...

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/02/2008 4:42 PM

[center]

The Doom Kitty remained where he was, staring at the three pets that were walking inside the cathedral. He wasn't interested in walking into this strange thing that couldn't even hold itself without shaking.

Anthony flicked his tail with impatience and simply turned tails. He was going to remain the cathedral, but he wasn't going to hang out with these pets. No. He wouldn't do that. Never. It's not they were going to need him, anyway.

The Khimera stepped inside, the scenery as black as darkness. Only her glowing tails and neck liquids were easy to spot, along with anything from the other two pets that was emanating light. "Don't get lost of frightened, sweeties," she warned, grinning slyly in the dark. She liked dark places; she hoped Draco and Trixie weren't scared of darkness and whatever little insects and creatures were in there...

[8 -- has left the topic] [8]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/02/2008 5:06 PM

Draco followed, his 'mark' glowing faintly. He could see fairly well in the dark, and wasn't scared of it. He smiled at looked at Drualdwar, "Oh, don't be worried about that. I'm ok. Is it ok with you?" He looked down at Trixie.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/05/2008 8:02 PM

Trixie puffed out her chest. "I'm not afraid of the dark! Honestly." As she stepped foward though, a huge, dark shape swooped down. The Trickuhna let out a startled cry and ran behind Drualdwar. As it flew out though, Trixie noted with embaressment that it was a bat. "Ehehehe..." Trixie nervously laughed. "Sorry 'bout that..."

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/09/2008 9:39 AM

The Khimera looked over her shoulder when she heard the Trikuhna screaming. "What's up?" she asked, stopping in her tracks to take a look at whatever had frightened the feline. After a while, the three of them could see it was a small bat flying around the cathedral. "Oh hey. T'was just a bat. Don'tcha worry," she told the Trixie, nodding. "Get on my back if anything frightens you or whatnot," she said, marching forwards.

Soon enough, the small corridor broke into what seemed to be like some sort of church hall. It had the remains of benches and a few rotten doors made out of wood. "Hey, I guess we found somethin'!"

The Khimera jumped down the rocks that could lead them to the level below, the rocks acting like stairs, in some sort of way.

[9]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/09/2008 6:59 PM

Draco watched to Khimera, then pushed Trixie on the back. "Come on kid, you go before me. I'm cover the back." He looked aroundtrying to think of foes would be in this dump.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/09/2008 7:17 PM

It annoyed Trixie to no end that the Hollowheart considered her to be a kit that needed to be defeneded. She was only startled by the bats. That didn't officially brand her a coward, did it? Trixie muttered something under her breath as she followed the two, letting Draco go after her as he requested. Suddenly, something beyond Trixie's reasoning happened. The cathedral suddenly molded itself together, reshaping itself back to its former glory. She looked around in confusion and awe. It was so beautiful...the stained glass windows, representing the Holy Trimutive let in dancing moonlight, falling over the benches. Other priests were here too, preaching and chanting prayers. Trixie looked at her own paws and fought down a gasp. They were Preluhna paws! What was going on here?

The vision ended abruptly, leaving Trixie a bit...confused? Who was she really? Noting that the others could have seen her as a little kit paralyzed with fear, Trixie muttered angrily to herself and stormed after the Khimera.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/10/2008 8:40 PM

It was when she couldn't feel the Trikuhna behind her that Druald looked behind her to see if the feline was still there. It seemed like the Trikuhna was staring at something. Was she okay? It was as if she wasn't quite here with them, as if she was seeing something the Khimera and the Hollowheart couldn't. "You okay? What's up?" she asked Trixie, tilting her head at the Trikuhna. "Did you see somethin' cool?" She had heard the cathedral could sometimes create odd situations to certain pets...

[10 -- lvl]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/10/2008 8:49 PM

Draco looked at Trixie, trying to figure out what was wrong. Before he could say what was on his mind, Druald did it for him, but in different words. That always seemed to happen, someone would say something before he could, and he didn't say anything. So, like always, he said nothing.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/10/2008 8:56 PM

Trixie shrugged. "Oh, it was nothin'. I think I just saw some...stuff." She was such a horrible liar when it came to strange visions like these. Almost instantly, Trixie added, "You know...stuff...flying around..." She offhandedly waved her tails. "Nothin to worry 'bout. Really. It was nothing. Let's just continue on..."

The vision was still fresh in her mind though, whispering in her head dreadful thoughts. Who was she really?

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext