Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby Jaykobell » 01/13/2008 6:45 PM

Drualdwar tilted her head, flicking her tails. "Well, if you say so." Whatever had happened to the Trikuhna, if she didn't feel like talking about it, she wouldn't force her. They were here to find things about their pasts, not to hang around this place forever. "Well, let us get goin'!" she meowed enthusiastically. "We're gonna find stuff!" she declared, walking off. Even if this place wasn't the most interesting of all, she could at least try to lighten up the mood. Besides... perhaps Trixie would get more visions...

[11]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/13/2008 7:57 PM

Draco followed the two, watching for enemys, other people. He's mind went to his, but he blocked it out. 'No. I will not relive that now! I hopefully will never have to.' He sighed, and went on.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 01/20/2008 2:35 AM

(OOC: Sorry for the delay ^ ^')

Trixie went past the rotten doors, shrugging off the visions. Sometimes, people get strange...experiences when they entered the cathedral...didn't they? Something nagged at the back of Trixie's mind, urging her to turn back, run away. What could that possibly be? The Trikuhna looked behind her, but her sharp eyes saw nothing. With a shrug, she followed the two.

A lithe form stalks the group. Glowing embers watch them, studying their every move. At last, the time had come. The creature gnashed its fangs in the anticipation of blood. Soon. The group will fall.

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 01/21/2008 12:49 AM

The Trikuhna relieved from her vision and the Hollowheart still following sanely, the Khimera started exploring the place as thoroughly as possible. Old benches that were rotten -- and rotting --, old books that had basically nothing written on the pages due to old age, doors almost falling apart... This cathedral could be falling anytime, basically. Fun fun.

They were a few glass windows painting and crafted with complex drawings. Some of them were completely shattered, while a few others were in a relatively good shape. Hmm, good enough. Most of them represented pets, most likely with not so much of a meaning.

But on the wall near the front of the cathedral were odd symbols, as well as a few desks. Maybe some old papers were in there? Maybe not-so-old documents were hidden in those drawers. "Let's go check this spot out," Drualdwar meowed, flicking her tails towards the nose of the building, oblivious to the pair of eyes that was watching over the group...

[12]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 01/21/2008 10:43 AM

Draco looked around at the old place. Had he been here before? He thought about it, but everything was alittle fuzzy. He could remeber being found, and a few events before that, but that was it. He never thought about that, until he came here. He looked around at the desks, leaning over to open a drawer, nothing. "Nothing in this one."
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/04/2008 9:15 PM

Ah! Exploring! Trixie's playful nature rushed in as she leaped nimbly on a cabnient, pulling a drawer out. Strange. She rummaged her paw through the drawer...and it brushed against something cold and metal. Hm? The Trikuhna slowly pulled out a dagger, its blade covered with age-old blood. "Uh, guys? I think I found something." Now that she had taken out the dagger, she noticed a beaten up journal. Carefully placing the dagger on the cabnient, she opened the strange journal. Its yellowed pages were filled with chicken scratch writing, barely readable. Opening to a random page, Trixie read:

I do not know how long I have to live. They know where I am hiding. They are coming. They have already killed the others. I know one thing for sure, the writing became so shaky that Trixie had to squint her eyes to read it. They are after-

The rest was smeared with dried blood...

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 02/04/2008 9:33 PM

The two other pets had started looking around the cathedral, looking through the drawers. Drualdwar followed suit, opening up this drawer, then the next, and so on and so forth. When Trixie meowed to Draco and her to tell she had found something, she ran off towards the Trikuhna, excited about the discovery -- discoveries? -- that the small female had done. She raised her head towards the drawer, spotting the same old book. "What's written in it?" she asked, flicking her ears.

With no need to even ask, Trixie had already started to read the journal. It sounded like a diary, the way the writer had used "I" and "They." It seemed like the pet or human that had written this book was being hunted down. Who could it have been...? "Whoa. This book is so old. I wonder whose it was...?" the Khimera thought out loud, rubbing her chin with a paw. "Let's see if we can't find anything else," she proposed, looking through a couple of drawers.

[13]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 02/05/2008 9:44 AM

Draco looked at the old journal. He borrowed it, and read a few pages. He put it back, frowning abit. What could this place hold? A murder? Many murders? And all of them were by the same people? Interesting. He looked in more of the drawers, he wanted to know more about all this.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 02/05/2008 8:14 PM

Trixie silently agreed with the Khimera and began to rummage through more of the drawers, trying to ignore the feeling that they were being watched. After all, who would want to watch them...?

The Trikuhna sighed and leaped down, finding nothing except some old papers she didn't bother to read. She simply tossed them on the floor, barely even glancing at them.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 02/05/2008 8:26 PM

Druladwar found nothing in those empty drawers. Maybe the documents had been stolen, burnt, or simply taken away when the cathedral got abandoned. But, oh... maybe there were hidden rooms in this place? Hidden chambers, filled with treasures...? .... The Khimera blinked and shook her head, scolding herself to stop imagining such things.

She turned to the bunch of papers the Trikuhna ignored, the bunch lying on the floor. The Khimera went close to them, tilting her head to see what was written on them...

[14]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 02/23/2008 2:45 PM

Draco looked around, wondering what this place could hold. It seemed like it could fall down any second, but it held up. He looked through some old drawers, finding nothing. "There's nothing else around here, did you guys find anything interesting?" He turned to Druladwar, wondering what she was looking at.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 03/04/2008 9:09 PM

(OOC: -Rolls up sleeves- Okay, time to kick my laziness out the window! Go ahead and make whatever you want the papers to say, guys ^ ^ Oh, and you can also control the mysterious stalker/s o3o;)
"Hey guys, guess what I found!" Trixie meowed. "The old guy must've been rich! There's this whole box of..." She stopped when she saw Druladwar studying the scraps of parchment on the floor.

Papers? There were more papers?

The Trikuhna leaped up next to the Khimera, curious. "What's this?" Trixie squinted at the yellowed papers, more for effect than for a better look. Was it more diary entries? Something that will help uncover more of this strange mystery?

The creature was in the room, hiding in the shadows, watching them raid the room. Theives. They were all theives. The golden eyes narrowed. It would strike when the time is right...yes...

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 03/05/2008 6:55 PM

"The papers that flew away when you leaped down," Drualdwar meowed, tilting her head at the papers, squinting her eyes as well. "But the writing is so old on these," she remarked, squinting her eyes some more. "Apart from a few random letters, you can't make out what's on there." She sighed. "You said you had found something interesting, Trixie?" she asked the female Trikuhna, wondering what she had found. It seemed interesting, from the tone of voice the Kuhna had used.

[15 -- lvl]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

(80)

Postby Krystalolive » 03/06/2008 7:32 PM

Draco looked at the others. All he had found was some old dusty papers that were faded. "What did you find Trix? If I can call you that." He didn't want to call the girl a name she didn't like. The old man was rich? What would a rich person leave in a drawer?
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 03/06/2008 8:14 PM

Trix? Well, that was sorta new...Trixie shook it off and tried to remember what she was going to say...ah yes...

"I found this old box, it's plated entirely in gold! I managed to peek inside and I saw a glint of more gold!" The Trikuhna was excited at the thought of it. "Wait, let me get it..."

She squeezed behind a fallen beam and dragged out a glimmering, shiny box. Symbols were engraved all over it, glittering in the dim light. It was obviously locked. Trixie, however, had managed to crank the lid up a tiny bit, just enough for an eye to look inside.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext