Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby Jaykobell » 03/20/2008 12:06 AM

"Whoa, gold? For real?" Drualdwar blinked, a grin forming itself onto her figure. Ooh, golden things and treasures? Now this was getting interesting! She quickly followed Trixie, motioning for Draco to follow them. "Show us that shiny thing!"

But then the Khimera froze. Those eyes, hateful, were still staring... And they made her uncomfortable. "Guys... Am I the only one sensing... evil things?" She couldn't let it in anymore; she wanted to know whether she was the one being insane or if it wasn't just her imagination. "They've been watching for a while... I can just... sense it."

[16]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 03/21/2008 12:39 AM

Draco smiled at the talk of gold, but it left as soon as the word 'evil' was said. "You can tell too? There's... Something out there. Evil and lurking. Sends shiversdown the spine." He looked around, trying to figure out where the thing was.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 549
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 03/21/2008 12:57 AM

Evil? Trixie glanced around her, trying to see if she could sense the said evil. "I don't sense anything." Trixie said, puzzled. "Are you sure there's something?"

Did they sense it? The creature jerked back into the shadows, a snarl and curse upon its scared face. They were dead right, those acursed thieves. Oh, they would find out who it was soon enough. They would regret ever coming to this place.

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 04/11/2008 1:20 PM

The odd feeling made the Khimera uncomfortable. What was this strange feeling that something was observing them? She was used to evil, but this one wasn't quite the same. It wanted to hurt, it wanted to harm them, and that couldn't be a good thing. At least, not in Drualdwar's mind. "You two wanna check this out?" she asked, turning her head around to observe the cathedral a bit. "There's something evil in here... and I don't like it," she meowed, a small growl to her tone. "If they're looking for trouble, they're going to find it," she growled, walking towards the darkest parts of the already-dark building. "This thing might just fall at any moment now, it's obvious. Hopefully, that's now what this evil wants to do." If this presence was planning to make the cathedral's walls tumbled upon themselves, then the three pets would most likely die here right away. To avoid that, they at least had to find who wanted to harm them. And fast.

[17]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 04/20/2008 9:10 PM

Draco shoke his head, then followed Drualdwar. "Heading off to no where is not a very good idea. You could just be walking straight into a trap." He stopped, looking at Trixie. "Ya coming? I'm not leaving someone behind." He smiled, as well as a Hollowheart could.
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 04/24/2008 12:13 AM

Trixie hastily nodded and hurried after them, her fur standing up. What was this suffocating feeling...? The Trikuhna looked behind her, squinted at the shadows and let out a yelp as she tripped over her own paws.

Curse her clumsiness. She easily regained her balance, though a bit embarresed at her little accident. "Sorry about that..."

The creature snuck through the dark hallways and swiped at an already rotting pillar. It came down with a satisfying crash. Soon the weak roof gave a groan and began to collapse. Yes, that should deal with them nicely...

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 05/05/2008 11:18 PM

The Khimera was walking towards the source of the problem when she heard Trixie toppling over her own forepaws. Drualdwar turned around, searching for the small Trikuhna through the darkness. "You okay?" she asked the Kuhna, picking her up by the scurf to help her back up.

And then, the ground started rumbling. What was going on now? Was it an earthquake? Whatever it was, it seemed to be strong enough to make that old Cathedral fall to pieces... And won't look at that; the roof was just falling off!

The Khimera gasped. "The roof's collapsing!" she howled through the loud noises of falling rocks. She quickly looked around for an escape route, but nothing seemed to be good enough... And then she spotted the big stairs leading to a lower floor of the Cathedral. Surely they were big enough for Draco as well.

Without losing any time, Aldwar grabbed Trixie's scurf and dashed for the stairs. "Hurry, and see if you can get through, Draco!" she shouted through Trixie's fur as she dashed down the stairs, hoping the roof wouldn't get them...

[18]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Krystalolive » 05/19/2008 9:17 PM

Draco saw something in the shadows, then the roof started coming down. "Dang it! I'm coming!" He raced after the two, doing something that was a combo of flyig and running. He had to ran around the falling roof and clawed at some of it. "Hurry!" He jumped down the stairs, looking at the two. 'Please, don't end like this.'
Krystalolive
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby robopup24 » 06/12/2008 10:06 PM

Trixie yelped in terror and didn't resist when Drualdwar picked her up. A piece of rubble crashed near them and the Trikuhna closed her eyes...

... and she was running through the hallways, holding something in her mouth. She looked behind her and sharply turned into a dark room and she lay there, shivering and shaking in fear. She heard heavy footsteps run past her and she curled up in a corner, trying to tell herself that this was a dream...

... She was back where the rocks were falling, where the roof was collapsing. Trixie blinked in confusion before she realized that they were trying to escape certain death. The thought almost made her shut her eyes again.

Can I die? Can I die?

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous