Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Re: Is There Anybody There? [m]

Postby Mousen » 07/07/2016 8:48 AM

((Holy hell! I am literally the worst. I forgot about this!! The worst. ;;;e;; ))

The two kids looked across at each other, a moment of wordless communication seemed to pass between them. "Winston, why don't you stick with us for awhile?" Jess offered. "I think I might stick to slightly safer investigations for awhile, but we could help you look for your friends. Plus, it's not often we get to see a ghost up close. You'd really help with our investigations."

"...If you want to, that is." Nick added. "Plus, there's Tulullah, she's a ghost that hangs around Harold loads. She doesn't show herself to us, but maybe you could talk to her? She died sometime in the 50's, so she's only a bit younger than you."

"You've got some time to decide. Let's just get out of here." Jess turned to Nick. "What time was Harold picking us up again?"

"He said four AM, it's got to be about that now." Jess nodded in response. Hopefully they didn't have long to wait.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/21/2016 4:47 PM

((Homg that's okaaay I'm guilty of doing that too xD!))

Winston's pale eyes flickered with a curious light. He could be useful to someone just by being a ghost? Strangely, that made him feel pretty good about how things were going. And this talk of another ghost that he might be able to talk to was a little more than convincing. Of course he didn't need to get distracted from his primary task of finding his friends, but...

"I'd love to come with you two!" he decided impulsively, figuring if he thought too much about it he'd make some excuse and go back to wandering alone. Plus, he felt an instinct to try to protect these kids in any way he could. "I don't need much time to think. Waiting to decide things just kind of leads to lost opportunities, I've found," he chuckled awkwardly, though his words didn't particularly conceal much meaning. He looked at his pocket watch around his neck, as though it could still tell time, then looked back at the kids with a small smile. "So Harold's picking you two up? Who else is in your group?"

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Mousen » 07/26/2016 6:16 AM

((Ah! I forgot how cute Winston is. ;u;;))

The two teens exchanged grins. They'd had interactions with ghosts before, both good and bad, but being able to befriend one was something completely new. "That's great!" Jess said. "Everyone will be so exited to meet you." At this point, even their resident skeptic would have to be convinced!

"There's a few of us... seven including us two and eight if you count the ghost that's haunting Harold. He's the oldest out of us, but there's also J.P., our medium, Vernice and my sister Mary who sort out all of the tech stuff for us, and Jess's favorite vegetarian, Indie."

The blush spreading across Jess's fave was visible even in the dark. "She's not my-!" he stuttered.Nick laughed, gently swatting Jess on the shoulder. "She's not," he said again, pointedly looking away from Nick.

Before Nick could reply, she was interrupted by the sound of a car horn, beeping impatiently. The sound was enough to make Jess jump in surprise. Nick helped him up. "Never again," he said. "We were too reckless tonight." He could only admit this now that the danger had passed.

"Yeah," Nick admitted. She kept Jess's arm around her shoulders and they headed towards the sound of the car horn. He was limping very slightly, but that seemed to be the worst of the damage. Nick waved her hand towards the ghost. "The car's this way."

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/20/2016 7:46 PM

((Eehehe thank you!! He means well ;v;))

Winston took in all of this information with eyes as attentive as ones devoid of color could be. They flickered with an innocent amusement at Jess' insistence, holding back his chuckles to spare the teen's pride. Winston, too, was startled by the car horn honk, able to make the connection that it was a vehicle even if it was not the decade model of vehicles he was used to seeing. His face turned solemn at their words, and he turned his attention to their path towards the car, keeping a nervous eye on the limp in Jess' step.

"I'm kind of curious to see what cars look like now--seems like everything looks different. I don't hate it," he admitted with a chuckle, hoping to make the situation a little lighter. "Though I'll admit, it's a little startling."

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Previous