Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Whispers, Lullabies, & The Damned [Open?Pm to join][M:L,G,V]

Postby Kylo » 06/10/2015 2:27 PM

(Isaac)
(There's no space area on Evelon so I choose the next closest thing to a run down space ship full of nasty monsters. I'm just gonna act like this is above this area in space. :|)

This was not good, at all. They hadn't even boarded the Ishamura yet and he already could tell that something was wrong. The lack of any signs of life on the all dark ship worried him deeply. But orders were orders, and they were going to board it whether he liked it or not. But then again, his wife was on board, so he had to at least make sure she was alright. Regardless he was still troubled. Suddenly as the craft began to make its descent to the Ishamura the gravity went haywire, the captain fought against it to try and stabilize the craft. Isaac saw his life flash before his eyes as they nearly crashed into the side of the ship, their craft just barely squeezing inside. They were alive, for now. Kendra was screaming at the captain, again, and already Isaac felt a headache coming on.

Exiting the ship, he began to look around their craft to see the damages. It wasn't good, at all. No, they were most definitively stuck on board the Ishamura. It wouldn't be long before they all realized just how bad this situation was going to turn out to be.

[1]

You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self-esteem, so you run on gasoline

I think there's a flaw in my code
(Oh, ooh-oh, ooh-oh, oh)
These voices won't leave me alone
Well, my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?
"Gasoline" by Halsey

Kylo
Well-Traveled Explorer
Well-Traveled Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 269
Donate