Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

To the Darkness, Return [HUNT]

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/02/2016 12:23 PM

ImageImage

A white figure stepped from the shadows of a broken down ruin of a stone building, glowing blue eyes shimmering as they observed the area. Lamb took a few steps and shifted her grip on her bow, the air stagnant and without wind, a lonely heat bearing down on the sunset-glowed place.

"Lamb," Wolf's rough, garbled voice whispered from the shadow. "I am overwhelmed." Lamb's tail flicked as she turned her head to stare into the black, meeting Wolf's matching blue eyes.

"How so, dear wolf?" she asked gently, turning to face the darkness. "Come out of the shadows. Let me see you."

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 485
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Re: To the Darkness, Return [HUNT]

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/02/2016 12:26 PM

Wolf complied without missing a beat, melting out of the darkness, pale white mask glinting in the orange light. "So much dying, those who wish to die--who will die, here," he rasped, finally coming all the way out and swirling around Lamb protectively. "I want to chase them all. I want to kill. Too many--overwhelming."

"I understand," Lamb murmured, reaching out to softly brush the ethereal shadowy pelt of the Wolf circling her slowly. "Their time will come when their time will come, dear Wolf. That is not what we are here for today." Lamb tilted her head to stare up at the dying sun, watching it sink lower and lower, millimeter by millimeter across her vision.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/14/2016 12:51 AM

"What, then? What are we here for?" Wolf rasped, circling tighter and tighter around Lamb's torso with nervous energy. Lamb's fingers twitched slightly on her bow, and she pointed in the opposite direction of the sun.

"There is a lost soul here," she said quietly. In a flash, Wolf rushed forward into the dark shadowy area she'd pointed to, much to Lamb's alarm. She threw her hands out, the bow dissipating for a moment as she dropped it to try to stop Wolf with her hand motions. "No! Not--not here, but somewhere in this place.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/14/2016 12:54 AM

Wolf halted, halfway melting into the shadows with his maw open and teeth out. He turned to peer at Lamb sheepishly from the darkness, slipping back out of it to return to her, ears pinned back to his head. "Does the lost soul need killing?" he asked.

"No," Lamb said with a stern note in her voice, which made Wolf flinch slightly. That is, until he blazed with black fire, anger burning in his eyes.

"I want to kill!" Wolf yelled, his snarling voice echoing off the crumbling walls. Lamb didn't flinch, even as she was faced with the Wolf's gaping jaws.

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/14/2016 12:57 AM

"Another time," Lamb said simply, and turned her body away to walk around a crumbling structure. Wolf was left hanging in the air, saliva dripping from his mouth, staring at the place where Lamb had been before. He closed his mouth with a growl and followed after her, hanging back a few feet and staring at her back.

It wasn't long before he was whimpering, regretting raising his voice. He moved up behind her and nudged his nose beneath her hand, which she finally conceded to gently stroke up his snout. "All will be well, soon, dear Wolf," she murmured soothingly. "We just need to take care of a bit of unorthodox business."

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/23/2016 2:42 PM

"Unorthodox?" Wolf echoed her, keeping his face near her hand. He thought if he focused long enough on it he would be able to ignore the insistent gnawing on his senses. He absently wondered why Lamb would come to such a chaotic, yet eerily quiet place.

"Yes. We'll be doing something more inclined towards revival, rather than passing," Lamb explained, but Wolf didn't seem to understand. Still, he stayed silent, following her as she walked through a crumbling street. "I'll need your help, though, make no mistake."

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate