Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby Shaetani » 04/16/2008 9:42 PM

Mekkayena? Shadowsouls ears perked, and she grinned. "Aye, they're interesting all right... I've yet to meet one up close. If you'd like, I'll pad these hallways with you a while and help look. Oh, and introductions. I'm Shadowsoul, stalker of dreams." Ha, if only they knew how true the title was, for while she didn't have any special powers over sleep, Dreamwalker, her darling, she was the bane of his existance. She stood, ready to move out once they were feeling well enough and had spoken of their names.
Image - Image
Scribble Scrabble on the wall, who is the meanest of them all?
Riff Raff and Bark Gruff, I'm not scared of your huffing bluff.
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 27
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/18/2008 4:43 AM

Kuri bowed his head. "I am grateful to you for saving us, Lady Shadowsoul. My name is Kuri, and my young mate is Felicity."

"A great misnomer," hissed the Honeydew. "Great indeed. I'm not peaceful...not at all. And certainly, it shall be interesting to seek a Mekkayena together. Wonder if any have been attracted already..."

[12, 12]

Random Fact: I was trying to copy jazzylily with the "falling into water" bit. Ain't I bad?
Crossing my heart
Open wide
You're my crystal and clover
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot
What would you do if I stole you tonight? (Ahh ahh)
Why waste time? (Ahh ahh)

'Cause the world goes on without us
It doesn't matter what we do
All silhouettes with no regrets
When I'm melting into you
'Cause I belong in your arms
I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2597
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 04/18/2008 2:36 PM

( :P Well now, we all need to mooch a little inspiration from others sometimes.)

shadow nodded her head briefly after the introductions were made, then began to look around. It was hard to tell, but it looked like there might be some sort of rictery ladder/stairs type thing down the sands and to their left. "Which do you think would have better luck, remaining underground on the sands, or climbing back onto the main level?" either way, she was pretty sure they would have to go deeper into the cathedral before they could find anything. Would the Mekk want blood, or would they be forced into a fight to establish dominance before capturing it? Rumors abounded about the species, but very little seemed to be actually known.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/18/2008 7:13 PM

"Mekkayena do serve under Xai're, after all, and I have the feeling they will prefer the darkness," growled Kuri, looking around. There weren't any telltale glows indicating the prescence of a Mekka, but you could never tell. Felicity slowly rose, sniffing the air. The whole chamber smelled of corruption and evil, and it was hard to tell if the scent also gave way to that of a Mekka.

"You smell anything?" she asked the Khimera, tilting her head curiously.

[13, 13]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 04/20/2008 11:33 AM

Shadowsoul tenatively sniffed the air, then lightly shook her head with a bit of a hiss. Did she smell anything. Pff. Maybe this was why she usually did her hunting alone. She glanced at Felicity, her nose still wrinkled slightly, and her voice low in case there did happen to be one around. "I'm not some stinking lucain to be sniffing all about... but no, I do not see or smell anything unknown to me... I say we walk down the beach in that direction." She nodded her head in the vague direction of the ladder her had seen. Maybe if they didn't find any tracks by then, they should go up.
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/21/2008 3:23 AM

"Very sorry for the offense," said Felicity politely. She could live up to her name when she felt like it. "I assumed that you, being part feline, and therefore a hunter, would have a good sense of smell."

Kuri nodded at Shadowsoul's comment. "Yes, I suppose that would be a good direction to head in. Since there are no Mekkayena on this level, heading for an opening would be the best way to seek out one."

[14, 14]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 04/21/2008 7:45 AM

Shadowsoul continued to sulk a moment as Felicity made her appologies, then nodded at Kuri's words and started silently pacing towards the exit area. "Its okay I suppose, Felicity. While my sense of smell is quite enough for my needs, most felines hunt better by sight, while most canine species hunt better with their noses... And my Trainers lands are fair to over flowering with Canine species... not to mention the herbivores, and not a one of them that I can eat." she gave Felicity a mock pout and then a cheeky grin. All those Cavallion's and Cuniflares that were off limits... Hmph.  Her tails twitched at the thought, and she found herself starting to eye up her new companions. Lets see now, when had she last had a bite to eat? Her gut clenched and it seemed like days ago, not to mention the taunting faint taste of a hint of blood from when she had grabbed Kuri... Life wasn't fair, but then again, she'd known that since birth.

3 : 13 (+7)
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 04/21/2008 8:49 AM

"I understand the urge," smirked Felicity. "Everyone thinks we Honeydews can live on melons, just becasue of some stupid name some stupid scientists gave us. We're bears, for crying out loud! Of course we eat meat!" She slammed a claw hard into the floor. "Sheesh."

Kuri snorted. "Yeah...all those succulent morsels just under my nose...but it seems that all the tasty ones are protected. I'd eat one of them in a flash if I could..."

[15, 15]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Shaetani » 05/06/2008 6:48 PM

(Meep, I'm going to go ahead and pull out of this. I'm so sorry for making you wait on me.)

Shadow chuckled under her breath. Her mind began to wander to various other things, yet it was with a bit of surprise that she lifted her head, her ears perking almost as if someone was telepathicly speaking with her. With a sigh she shook her head. "I'm needed elsewhere at the moment, but I wish you luck." Grumbling to herself, she turned and darted over and up the ladder, her tails lashing in irritation.

3 : 14 (+8)
Image - Image
Shaetani
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 05/16/2008 4:54 AM

Kuri dipped his head respectfully. "Farewell, then, until we meet again, Lady Shadowsoul." He watched for a long time as the Khimera bounded away up the ladder. Felicity nudged him. Hard.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Were you...flirting with that female?"

"Of course not! You are my dearest beloved, Felicity!" Kuri leaned forwards and gave her a gentle kiss on the top of her head. Felicity nodded, apparently accepting this.

"I think we should go up. There may be some creatures eating the sacrifices we brought," suggested Felicity.

"Very well, my love."

[16, 16]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 05/20/2008 1:53 AM

The two slowly crawled up the ladder, Felicity making it first. Kuri nearly got stuck, but finally managed to drag himself out. He looked around curiously, then noticed two shadows near where they had left the sacrifices. A smell of fresh blood filled the air, exciting his nostrils. Felicity was sitting on her haunches, sampling the air with excitement. The two creatures crept forwards, making sure to stay downwind, so that they would not be discovered.

[17, 17]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby GrayGriffin » 06/22/2008 9:16 AM

As the two shuffled forwards, Kuri's claw caught on a loose stone, and it slipped down a stairway, making a small clattering sound. He froze, but the two figures were already hurrying away. Kuri drew himself to his full height and hurried after. Felicity broke away, trying to head the figures off. The smell of blood was still fresh in the air...

[18, 18]
Crossing my heart
Open wide
All of me
Honestly
Is dedicated to hold you

Swear to God
Double knot

I belong in your arms

GrayGriffin
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items