Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Re: Partners (in Crime?) [P, Ri and I][L]

Postby FieldsofIris » 05/04/2017 12:22 AM

[I'm glad! <3 And I understand, no need to thank me! c: Sorry this post is so short, btw. Finals got me in a writer's block...]

Mya sighs in relief as the Battleheart's mouth cracked open, the pills slipping onto her tongue. Suddenly, Cassandra's form seemed to shift, as if she was beginning to lose consciousness. "Damn it!" Mya snarled and whirled around, using her entire body to lean against her partner and support the weight. "Chief, stay with me!"

Luckily, she had managed to open her water skin before having to change positions, so pouring the liquid into her partner's waiting mouth was made easier. After pouring a sufficient amount for swallowing the pills, Mya began to gently stroke Cassandra's neck, encouraging her to swallow the antidote.

"This is gonna help," she urged, her voice shaking a bit with the strain of helping maintain decent swallowing posture. "But you gotta swallow for me, Cassandra."

And is there a God up there? 'So,
where does he hide?
'Cause the devil is raging inside my
mind
And is there a moment where it all
makes sense?

~Amen by Amber Run~

FieldsofIris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 170
Donate

Postby RiDragon » 06/04/2017 12:29 AM

[Hey if I complained I'd be a huge hypocrite :P  Man, school and work have been killing me with getting replies out.  Luckily school is over for the semester, but it's a double edged sword since now -hooray- I get to work more and be exhausted all the time.  Which is why I'm replying at like 1 am >>  No time otherwise.]

Pills...  It'll help.  It will help.  Will it?  Her mouth felt like sandpaper.  Had it always been so dry?  Has it always hurt so much?  Had she swallowed nails.  No, no, no.  It was the poison, remember, don't slip away.  She felt Mya against her and relaxed a bit.  Water..  Need water...

Almost right when she thought it she felt the water skin on her lips.  It hurt to feel it in her mouth, it was too cold and pure for her dry and dying throat, but she refused to spit it out.  It was so hard to swallow, she had to focus every fiber of her body into the task.  Just do it...  You've done even harder, why is this so hard?  She choked it back a few times before finally getting it down.  She wanted to collapse, but she didn't want to crush her friend.  Stay awake.

I see the stars,

Drifting aimless
I feel their heat
warming, selfless
I will give... I will take

I will feel the stars crash, crash down
RiDragon
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 700
Donate

Postby FieldsofIris » 07/28/2017 4:24 PM

"That's it!" Mya praised, relief dripping from her voice. "That's it,  Cassandra." The bounty hunter patted the Battleheart gently where her hands rested, though her posture strained against the weight of her partner.

The antidote would take effect shortly. Mya shifted the weight to her other shoulder, praying for time to go faster.

Suddenly, Cassandra seemed to slump over, knocking the bounty hunter off balance. "Woah!" Mya flailed slightly, trying to regain her stance as she skidded under the sudden weight. Luckily, the crumbled remains of a pillar braced her foot, and she was able to halt the Battlheart's descent.

"Chief? You okay up there?!" She could still feel the other's heartbeat, but was unsure whether she was still conscious. Mya's knees began to shake, and her shoulders burned as she supported the dead-weight. She had to act, and fast! "Chief, I'm setting you down, don't worry!" As soon as she had spoken, the base of the pillar cracked, sending the both of them down to the ground.

Mya landed with a choked off groan as Cassandra landed on top of her, forcing the air from her lungs.

(OMG I'm so sorry for not being on for so long!! So many things happened at one time, and life got super crazy. I'm really sorry!! D:)

And is there a God up there? 'So,
where does he hide?
'Cause the devil is raging inside my
mind
And is there a moment where it all
makes sense?

~Amen by Amber Run~

FieldsofIris
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 170