Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby life is like a peanut » 11/13/2008 10:42 PM

Some source of light barely lit the tower Nelly woke up some and then walked around the room for a while. Then there was a knock on the door. Nelly went up to it and saw a letter get slipped underneath the door. Nelly looked at the letter from the sealed side then flipped it over. The letter said

Trevel Tower
Lambastia's Grand Cathedral

Popluation's Office
Lambastia's Grand Cathedral

"This must be it!" Nelly screamed "She tore it open and read the letter"

Hello Tait the Nemuwit, You have been granted freedom of the Grand Cathedral until you return next time until then enjoy the rest of the world and be sure to come back

"Tait! Tait! Wake up! We can leave!"Nelly shook Tait until he woke up "What?" Tait responded half asleep "We can leave! We can leave lets go!" Nelly grabbed Tait out of bed and packed his stuff. Tait rubbed his eyes as Nelly rushed from one side of the room to the other. "Are we in a rush?" Tait asked "Of course" Nelly said rushing across the room " I've been rushing out of here as since we got here now lets go we are packed!" "Alright" Tait said they walked out of the tower room and then out of the tower. They got to the main gates and then they walked out of the cathedral as more and more sun came into view.

((I am out of here 5/5))
by me
art of the kuhna by Toon-Souseiseki
Kuhna by Baals_Baby
life is like a peanut
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 382
Donate

Postby Feint » 11/14/2008 12:07 AM

Alas, Saru really had not changed. "Forget it," he muttered, and ran for the wide doors of the Cathedral, leaving Constance behind. He found a window and dropped the books out it, safely on the ground not too far from the door. He rolled under a collapsing wall section, skidded around the corner, then out. He burst into sunlight with the quaking Cathedral behind him. Saru glanced back--there were plenty of ways for Constance to leave safely. He panted, sitting on the steps, waiting for what exactly he was not sure of. After a moment of hesitation, he shook his head to rid it of some odd nagging thought. With not a glance back he turned toward the road and headed home, with not a sound of complaint about the daunting journey ahead.

ooc-- ay, I must be leaving. :cry: I hope we meet up again! this has been a lot of fun, I hope it was for you, too. seeya laters~

My wraiths, though not wraiths then, wandered deep into the heart of the polar storm. They tried to fight sleep, naive to the inevitability of their fate. When they awoke, they saw before them my own self, so much a part of the ice and cold they almost fail to see me. I wear a crown of the coldest, sturdiest ice, and my claws and fur have coated themselves in it.
I stand aloof to the cold, for I have lived in it so long, been a part of it so long, it no longer concerns me.

My wraiths are cursed to wander the polar tundra, eternally freezing, following mortal explorers and trying to warn them with their presence that they should not travel onward, should not make the same mistake. But there will always be those who persist in pressing on, never knowing what they are doomed to face, or destined to suffer.

Feint
I have no life.
I have no life.
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1254
Donate

Postby Saroko » 11/14/2008 6:40 PM

(Bye bye!  It was fun!  We should play again one of us can create anything interesting.)

Constance swooped and swerved as fast as she could, her balance hampered by the book she carried it.  She glided down the staircase just as the sound of wood upon wood crashed against each other.  By chance, she flew right out of the window Saru had dropped the books out of moments earlier.  A sudden blast of dust and splinters caught just as she was in the open air, and she pinwheeled to the ground.

"Ouch," she growled.  Staggering up, she spat out some grass and looked behind her.  The Cathedral was still standing, but thick clouds of dust streamed from the windows.

"The books are surely destroyed or buried at this point," she thought in despair.  "However, some might've made it.  I'll have to come back with Liberius at some point and scavage.  She clenched her tiny fists with renewed determination, and that was when she glanced up to see the precious books.  

She was on them in a single bound.  Carefully picking them up, she knew that Saru had gotten out as well.  She smiled to herself at that thought.  Against her judgement, she had gotten fond of the little monkey, and, despite his blunders, he had proven a big help to her.

As she examined and gathered the books into a bundle for the journey home, she paused to stare at one of the books that the duo had risked their lives for.

And the book stared at her back.

(I think I'll leave too.  This rp is now either dead or open to anyone willing to play.  See ya!)
( Constance 3/5)
ImageImage

Hear the cries of the forgotten dead
See their bones littering the lands
Feel my sword cutting off your head
See the blood upon your hands
Saroko
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 764
Donate