Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Evergreen Burial Grounds [Private M:L,V,G]

Postby Saahs » 05/04/2018 10:21 AM

Welcome To the Evergreen Burial Grounds.

The sign above the wrought iron gates gave off an unwelcoming atmosphere that covered the span of the entire cemetery, or at least it seemed like it reached that far. From outside the fence encircling the place, it both seemed to be substantially small and... endless. Impossible to discern just how far the field of graves and mausoleums stretched out.

The sun was up, and even still, the cemetery seemed to be in a perpetual state of night. Perhaps it was because of the large trees that peppered throughout the area; it was on the edge of a forest, after all. Perhaps there was simply something... wrong, with this place.

In the center of the cemetery, encircled by four segments separated by dirt paths, stood a rotting church. And near the front, next to the decaying gates with the graceful yet imposing sign, was the caretaker's residence and the funeral home. Throughout the cemetery there can be spotted a number of mausoleums, and around the back of the church is an entrance to a crypt.

But these markers were inconsequential, for the moment. For they were not where one would awake.

Where the players would awake, would be right within the parameters of the cemetery, before the front gates.

Thobias looked up, a flash of recognition and terror emerging in his wide eyes. "This can't be real..." he whimpered.

Welcome to the Evergreen Burial Grounds.
when that light goes out this eve,
some will run, and some will grieve.

if you have a reason, or if you believe,
in darkness we trust.

the whores and gentlemen, they lead,
trails of insecurities.

i am not a watchman, i do as i please.

in darkness i trust.

About/Journal | Zoo Pen | Documents | Wishlist
Saahs
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer