Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Re: Light into Darkness [P] |Mild M|

Postby Middy » 08/06/2018 1:58 PM

At least it was some sort of compliment. He would have thought the priest would have said something akin to rot, or the thousands of souls he had devoured, but... Ray could be very blunt in his speech at times. "Oh I do wonder how you feel about the Lords of Hell. You damn well know we exist, yet you cling onto a book that preaches all sorts of ludicrous things."

"I don't see it that way. It is just a guide, a way to help people live better. Whatever you say, I will remain true to God,"  he scowled at the demon, the bull's nose inches from his face. "Or... should I call you Babe."

[32]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Light into Darkness [P] |Mild M|

Postby Middy » 08/06/2018 2:00 PM

"Very funny. Clever... but, saying such things to a Demon Lord is bound to drag you to hell-- which speaking of," Asmodeus' grin grew wider, the prospect of whisking the priest to his circle of hell was all too good of an idea to pass up.

"Don't you even..." Ray muttered, trying to squirm in the demon's grasp the best he could, but before he could say anything else, a plea or prayer, his world went dark.

[34]

[Event posts end here]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Previous