Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Light into Darkness [P] |Mild M|

Postby Middy » 07/02/2018 11:57 AM

(Move to Lya Pointa after Event)

Something had happened to the area-- maybe even the entire world. A strange mist had enveloped everything, resulting in widespread fear and panic. Ray was unsure if such hysteria was due to the mist's effects, or people were just growing ever more paranoid due to it. He was a spiritual man, being a priest, so he was beginning to suspect the work of demons.

Except-- he wasn't so sure. He knew demons existed, had even met a few of them, good and bad. This was different, it went beyond anything they wanted to do. No, something else had come over the world, and he was bound to find out.

[2]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Re: Light into Darkness [P]

Postby Middy » 07/07/2018 6:05 PM

He had to leave the church now if he was to investigate the issue himself, hopefully he could take care of himself if push comes to shove. Still, he was suspect of the mist being the work of demons, or some other creature of darkness.

Ray straightened out his Roman collar, patted down his cossock and threw on his stole. This way, he would be more approachable to those who sought the church and its priests as safe, and ward off creatures of evil. He wielded the light, and if this mist was evil, then it would fear him.

[4]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/12/2018 4:06 PM

(Temp Form)

Asmodeus had been watching the priest for quite some time, after his cult had nearly sacrificed the human, the demon lord had grown quite interested with him. Now, it seems as though Ray was out to investigate the source of the strange mist that had covered the land.

Now was the perfect time to stalk his prey, and finally corrupt the human he so lusted after. The Demon Prince of Lust would do everything he could to find him, even taking the form of a human to lure him to a secluded place.

[6]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/17/2018 6:07 PM

Asmodeus stalked the cathedral, waiting until Ray finally came out of his beloved sanctuary. Sure he would need to approach him with care, and not come off as being suspicious-- maybe someone that was going to ask about the mist, and asking for help. Yes, that is perfect.

It didn't take long for Ray to come out, hand clutched tightly to his bible as he glanced around. Right, now it was time to strike.

[8]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/17/2018 6:09 PM

"Um hey! You're a priest right? I... I need some help," Asmodeus called out, walking up the steps towards Ray. He was average looking enough, jeans, leather coat, white tank top, complete with tanned skin and messy black hair, "You are investigating this mist right? Please tell me you are..."

Ray was taken by surprise, already being asked to help someone who was just as concerned as he was, "Why... yes I am. Did something happen to your sir? Do you require immediate help?"

[10]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/17/2018 6:12 PM

Asmodeus tried so hard not to grin like an idiot, he had him hook, line, and sinker. It was just a matter of keeping up his act long enough to lure him away from his precious church and out into the woods. The mist had grown heavy there, and he would do anything he could to bring him to it. "I lost my sister out in the forest, she is still so young, and I worry that she could have been taken by the mist! Please Father, I need your help, you are the only one I can turn to!"

[12]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/17/2018 6:16 PM

"Calm down, I will help you. Just let me know the direction she went and I will accompany you to the forest," Ray smiled warmly at the man, more than happy to help him. Being too trusting was a fault he was clearly aware of, but he could defend himself if need be. "What is your name sir? If I may ask."

Crap... he had to think of something on the fly, "Andrew..." he said, looking down at the asphalt in an attempt to look shy and innocent.

[14]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/17/2018 6:26 PM

"A pleasure to meet you Andrew, I'm Father Ray, now... let's see about finding your lost sister. Lead me to the woods where she was last seen playing."

Asmodeus could feel the excitement well up inside him, but he had to play it cool until they were out alone together-- then he would tackle him and reveal himself. "Ray... it suits you," he said with a shy smile, "Come on, she went this way," he grabbed Ray by the arm and began to lead him away. Finally... his plans were coming together so well!

[16]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/23/2018 12:26 PM

It didn't take long at all for them to reach the woods where 'Andrew's sister was last seen', and even when they were looking through the woods with the heavy mist shrouding them, Asmodeus could still see the outline of his precious priest through the fog. He couldn't wait any longer... he began to sneak up behind Ray, his disguise falling off to reveal his demon form. Asmodeus stamped one powerful hoof on the ground to grab Ray's attention, then lunged forward to tackle him to the ground.

[18]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Light into Darkness [P] |Mild M|

Postby Middy » 07/23/2018 12:32 PM

The air was immediately knocked out of Ray's chest, causing him to cough and gasp for air, not realizing the heavy minotaur-like demon above him. His vision slowly came back, staring into the frighting bull's head, his eyes alight with an eerie blue flame. "As--Asmodeus?" he said weakly, still dazed from the fall. He wouldn't give him up would he? Maybe he was just cursed to have a Demon Prince obsess over him, and luckily, he wasn't the worst, but to him and his precious celibacy, then yes... maybe he IS the worst.

[20]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/23/2018 12:36 PM

"Raaaaay... I FOUND YOU!" the demon replied, an obviously giddy tone in his gravely voice. His tail whipped back and forth, wings draping over his prey to keep him even more immobile. Clawed hands grasped onto Ray's wrists, knowing full well that a human was not near strong enough to push him away, let alone a man of the cloth.

Ray only managed to frown at him, remaining calm-albeit shocked that he was pinned under a massive bull with his--- oh my... that's right, this Demon Prince liked to prance around naked! Great...

[22]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/23/2018 12:38 PM

"Asmodeus, it wasn't nice to trick me like that, but what can I expect from a creature of hell," Ray just sighed at him, humoring him for the time being. Right, the bull treated him like an ordinary human, and not someone who wielded the holy light quite literally. If he so wished, he could blind him temporarily and make a run for it, but the bull would keep pursuing him no matter what it seemed.

[24]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 07/23/2018 12:41 PM

"Really? You are going to tell ME that? Hmph, at least you know better-- and I am not just a creature from hell, I am the Sin of Lust incarnate, you should know that well priest."

A nod in reply from Ray, and another smug smile, "How could I forget. However, I do not focus on sins, so much as I do the Heavenly Virtues. So.... maybe I do forget you from time to time," he knew that Asmodeus wouldn't take him too seriously, as he knew the demon wouldn't harm him. He could use his obsession against him to get out of a bad situation, after all, it wouldn't be the first-- or last time.

[26]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/06/2018 1:50 PM

"Spoken like a true man of God, I couldn't think of anything else you would reply with," Asmodeus grinned wide, his muzzle full of jagged ivory teeth, "but... even sheep can stray from the flock. They just need a bit of a distraction."

Ray grit his teeth, the smell coming from the demon's mouth being a little more than just intoxicating-- in a bad way. "I will never turn. You can do anything you want, but I will remain devout. No demon can sway me."

[28]
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Middy » 08/06/2018 1:54 PM

The Demon Lord grabbed Ray by the collar to put their faces closer, finding amusement in the human's reaction as he smelled his breath. "Would you rather have Beezlebub breathing on you?" he asked with amusement.

Ah yes, the Demon Lord of Gluttony. A rotund pig that smelled of rotting flesh, food, and flatulence. He had only heard scant descriptions of him, sure, but he was one he never wished to see-- or smell. "No. He would just eat me without second thought before going somewhere else to gorge himself. You just smell like cheap perfume and liquor."

[30] -- Specific Lost Pet Goal Met
Middy
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next