Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Hunting Ghosts? [Self]

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/13/2019 11:21 PM

Image Image

"Do you really think that we will be able to find some ghost types here?" The Pikachu questioned from his perch on his trainer's shoulder.

His trainer, a strange woman named Taya, was a rather petite looking woman with a rather pale complexion, that was somewhat tanned, with blonde colored hair that reached just past her shoulders and very blue eyes. That was all well and normal, but the black rounded cat ears, the large, primarily brown feathered wings, and the nine cream colored fox tails made her anything but.

From where she came from, she was known as a morph. Or, rather, a Pokemorph.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2854
Donate

Re: Hunting Ghosts? [Self]

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/13/2019 11:25 PM

Such beings were an oddity where she came from. While in her most human state of being, she retrained her many strange attributes. Otherwise, she was capable of transforming into not one, but several Pokemon. In her case, even she was unusual among her kind, since most morphs only had one influence, while she had three. When she willed it, she was able to transform into a Persian, a Pidgeot or a Ninetales. Or, occasionally, she could even keep a trait from one form and use it in another.

"I can't say for sure, but it is a real possibility," the woman answered her companion.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/13/2019 11:29 PM

Another unique trait she possessed had always been her ability to easily communicate with her Pokemon. Even when they sounded the same to most folks, she could hold entire conversations while them. As such, she especially had a very strong bond with them.

"If we do run into any ghost Pokemon, we'll have to be careful," the Blaziken that walked beside the woman noted. Blaize had been the woman's very first Pokemon, her true starter and partner. Though, he was not particularly selfish about being considered her "only partner," or some such thing. He was all too aware that all of Taya's Pokemon, all of their friends and companions, were precious to her.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/13/2019 11:33 PM

But Taya had raised Blaize from a tiny Torchic, once carrying him around in her arms wherever they would go. And, even as a Combuskin, she still tried to carry him as much as she could. Once he had fully evolved, though, it was no longer an option. But, still, he rarely ever returned to his pokeball, keeping his trainer company at all times.

"I know," Sparky, the Pikachu, answered the other Pokemon. The electric rodent had been with Taya and Blaize for a long time, too, and he certainly wasn't new to battling. He knew fully well that only their special attacks would be useful against ghost types.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/20/2019 11:27 PM

"Just keep your wits about you," the woman, Taya, told her two companions.

It was not just the Blaziken and the Pikachu that the pokemorph had with her, it was just that the others were currently resting in their pokeballs. Not injured, or anything like that, but they didn't seem all too interested in exploring the ruins of the old cathedral. They were more than willing to be called upon, if necessary, or in order to battle, but were fine letting Blaize and Sparky take the lead with their trainer.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/20/2019 11:30 PM

Cat-like ears perked up, Taya couldn't hear anything out of the ordinary, but that didn't actually mean that there wasn't any ghost Pokemon out and about. They were known for appearing and disappearing as they pleased, and some were especially mischievous or disgruntled, so it was best to take care.

It was safe to say, though, that they didn't find anything in the courtyard of the old cathedral, so it trio began to look for a way inside.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/20/2019 11:35 PM

"Do you guys see an entrance?" the woman asked her companions.

"I think there is a door over there," Spaky replied from his perch on her shoulder, pointing with one paw across the courtyard. It looked like the door had actually rotted right off of its hinges, but it was a way inside, anyway.

Before long, the trio were taking their first steps inside, each still on high alert. Though, it was difficult to see anything, without a proper sources of light.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/20/2019 11:38 PM

The only good thing about its state of disrepair, and the fact that they had decided to check it out during a sunny afternoon, was that sunlight shone through windows, some shattered, some not, and holes formed over time in the roof and ceiling, and the walls, as well.

Briefly, Taya wondered why anyone would let the cathedral remain in such a state, but she was aware that wondering about it wouldn't actually give her any answers.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/20/2019 11:42 PM

"This place is..." It was the fire Pokemon that began to speak, but the small electric type soon spoke up to cut him off, "Creepy." As Sparky said the word, his primarily yellow fur stood up a little.

"Oh?" Taya could not help to smirk just a little bit, the corner of her mouth turning up. "I didn't know that the two of you were so easily bothered like this. It's not too much for you, is it?"

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/20/2019 11:44 PM

Both of her companions huffed at the same time.

"Of course not. Don't be ridiculous." Blaize wasn't bothered by the surroundings, even though it did have a creepy sort of vibe. But that was the point, anyway, wasn't it? Since Ghost types tended to linger in these sorts of places.

Besides, even if it had bothered him, the Blaziken would have just shrugged it off, anyway. Regardless of the circumstances, he had no intentions of leaving his trainer's side.

[Wild Pet Found]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate