Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Re: Kinship is a Funny Thing [Event]

Postby Celtic » 08/01/2021 11:25 AM

The meal was spent without any conversation. The girls were completely engrossed in the food and eating as if their lives depended on it and Cosby wasn't going to interrupt. They finally slowed down but had loaded up their plates and were looking between each other and the plates as if having a silent conversation.

"Alright girls, now that you've eaten, I have a few more questions." Again, he was interrupted. Jackle had entered the room and cleared his throat to announce his presence. Cosby turned his attention to the crystal lion.

"There are people at our gates. I advise not letting them in."

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Celtic » 08/01/2021 11:27 AM

How he made his decisions as to whom deserved their asylum and niceties and who didn't, Cosby would never know. "And you made this judgement how?"

"They smell dishonest and evil." Cosby grimaced and rubbed his forehead. He knew as well as anyone that Jackle couldn't smell for shit.

"Ah, so how should we approach this?" Cosby also knew better than to question him. Sometimes it truly felt as though this was Jackle's home and not his. Well, it was Jackle's home but he acted like he owned the place when he very clearly did not.

"Carefully. Girls please go upstairs, you may take your plates."

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 08/01/2021 11:30 AM

At the commotion, the small sleepyheart from earlier came scampering in. Cosby glanced down at his little companion and motioned for it to join him on his chair. The little creature obliged and settled in, purring. "Jackle I'd appreciate a little less defiance." Jackle smiled apologetically.

"Of course sir, I'm just trying to be efficient and effective in my duties. This is how I was trained at the shrine."

Cosby nodded, he knew that of course. "Alright. Well, shall I activate our defenses or simply scare them off a bit? Do you think they're after the girls?" Jackle nodded and then sat and thought.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 08/01/2021 11:32 AM

"We should just scare them. No need for them to think we have something to protect. They know our home's reputation surely." Cosby nodded, Jackle was correct as he usually was. Cosby waved his right hand artistically in the air, creating a small cloud of gold in the air. The sleepyheart rose from it's position in Cosby's lap and stretched itself before leaping down and running out of the room with purpose.

"Tin's got it. Jackle if you would please observe and add in a little umph if it's needed?" Jackle nodded again and ran out behind Tin, leaving Cosby alone.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 08/01/2021 11:35 AM

Cosby waved another hand in the air that apparently signaled the kitchen staff that they were finished and the room was flooded with ghostly servants again. They cleared all the plates and extra food swiftly and were gone within a few minutes. Once they'd left and he was left with a cocktail and a neatly placed unlit cigar, he released a sigh and deflated. The excitement was too much for his preferred hermit lifestyle. At least he didn't have to worry about anything at the current moment. Tin and Jackle were more than capable of handling a few men at the door. They'd done it hundreds of times before.

[Crystal Synthesis Complete]

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items