Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/23/2008 6:47 AM

Oh, he was getting pissed off, that's what was happening. He was never one for tolerating deceased and wandering spirits, and most definitely not ones who dared to disturb him or anyone he'd instilled a new form of life into. He'd made himself boss, that was just how it was. To get these powers, he'd more then likely made an agreement with someone even above him, but who else could that be? Perhaps there was justification in comparing their agreement a deal with the devil.

When he was mad, he was a forced to be reckoned with, surely. Seeing the cuts form, his eyes blazed. He opened himself to the surroundings once more, sensing, seeing in a way, all the straying spirits. He growled, one of his hands glowing as it shot out to grab at something unseen, gripping the air tighter and tighter. He was actually choking one of the unworldly bodies, one that had just cut into Rein's arm. No lie, they could be destroyed, wiped off the face of everything. Just left to dwell in a place that was nowhere. The light around his hand flared, and what he held seemed to implode and then explode. "Any one else?" It was a threat. And if he wasn't using one arm to hold his declared lover close, he'd be able to demolish two at a time. Fun.

"Spirits attacking." He explained. "They can not kill you, but they can bring you pain this way."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2859
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 02/24/2008 5:15 PM

Almost disinterestedly, Rein studied the cuts on his arms and chest. They wouldn't heal for a bit, but they didn't hurt anymore, either. His head sank back to lie on Jakerz' chest as he gave his explanation. Rein nodded sleepily, and closed his eyes. Another ghost was intent on messing with him, despite being threatened by the quasi-jester. It slid into his body down his mouth when he opened it to yawn. And started forcing his heart to beat to a different rhythm. Now THAT felt weird. Rein broke off yawning, and looked down at his chest.

"Ow... Something's in there, I think..."

That would have been an odd statement to make a few moments ago. But now that he was actually living without breathing, it seemed fairly dull compared to. But really, it DID hurt, and he would like the creature to stop doing whatever it was that it was doing. Because that was his heart, thank you very much, and he liked it beating the way it was.

"Can you stop it, please? Whoever you are?" he asked his chest.
[EDITING SIGNATURE PLEASE HOLD]
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 424
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/26/2008 2:16 AM

Jakerz practically growled, fed up with spirits. Most of the time they weren't this pesky. They'd never been ones to bother him, since well, he was so quick to destroy them without any care on the manner. Then again, they weren't actually bothering him directly. They were bothering Rein. It was Rein that they went after, not him. He was just there and getting irritated with them. They were crossing the line that he'd set up. Something they just shouldn't do.

"You're too nice to them." He stated. It was stupid for Rein to act so nice to them, when they were just toying with him. Was the boy blind to that?

Soon enough, he was glaring down at the Lucain-gone-human's chest. Not him, but at the blasted spirit on the inside. He could see the entity being there.
There was no other choice but to shift Rein around and lay him properly on the bed, just propped up some with the pillows there. There may have been another choice, but this seemed safer and...better, so he'd just pretend it was the only way.

With a hand against the side of the other's face, he leaned over to what appeared like was a simple kiss, though both of them having their mouths open. This would be a very unique sensation for Rein, as the Gallizar was literally inhaling and exhaling while the air would come and go into his partner. He was breathing for him, so it seemed. The air would probably tickle on the inside some, because he no longer had lungs to catch it. He was doing more inhaling though, in which he proceeded to suck the spirit right out of it's victim and into his own body. It would survive in their very long. It'd destroy it.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 02/26/2008 6:37 PM

Rein blinked when he was shoved down, then pretty much let Jakerz do what he wanted. He was still weak, and added to that, a bit low on the blood pressure side. Tired. But not so much so that he didn't react when he felt the air moving in and out of his body. Without lungs, it was - to say the least - a strange experience. Not unpleasant, just strange. His hand moved over to curl around Jakerz, and he pulled himself to a sitting position using the other as an anchor of sorts. He pressed his lips again to Jakerz', and closed his eyes, actually kissing him. This was the first time he'd felt as though he actually belonged with someone.
After a moment, he drew away, and lie back on the pillows, still propped up. His heart was racing, which was making him feel a little dizzy because there was no oxygen in his blood from his lungs. He had no lungs. This would take a while to get used to. He'd get used to it, and be able to live without his lungs in a perfectly ordinary fashion... but until he did, he was weak. Defenseless. Had to rely on Jakerz for everything.
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/27/2008 6:25 PM

The spirit was being torn apart inside of him, ripped into fine shreds and swallowed up in Jakerz's inhuman body. That's what he was, inhuman. Something had happened to him, those years ago, that stopped him from aging, made him...a lot like a god. Not exactly that, but close enough. An evil one, whose abilities defied all human logic. Gods had those just under them that made their own rules and did everything they wanted, so long as they were useful to the one that gave them power. Who knows, where exactly this one stood among it all.

He was careful when returning the kiss, only because he was taking care not to let the spirit escape back into Rein.
A brow was rose as he stared down at the other's chest once more, examining and listing to the irregular beating of the heart. Such a nescience the thing was being. But he'd adjust, in time, he would. This the soul stealer knew. He was quick to lay down beside Rein, on his side so he could face him. He curled against the other's side, holding him close.

"You're doing well..." He breathed in a soft whisper. The 'victim' was handling it. His body may have overreacted to it, but he was working past it. That was more then he could say for some. Some, he'd went out in killed them because they just couldn't take it. "Your request, though, is a complicated one...For now, I can stay. I'll be happy to, but I have to keep making deals. There will be times when I cannot be with you every moment. Do you understand that?" He'd have to understand that fact or... "The other option: I can make you forget my being anything to you, and give someone else for you."

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Rainbowfox Ari » 02/29/2008 1:00 AM

Rein thought for a moment, then shook his head when the last option was brought up. No. He'd found Jakerz, and he'd stay with him. No matter what other 'deals' he made in the interim. He gave a shrug, and leaned up to kiss the joker again, smiling.

"Make your deals. Just promise that you'll come back to me sometimes..."

That's really all he could ask for. If the other was willing to stay by his side as long as possible... that was good enough for him. He wouldn't ask any more of the joker-boy. Simply because he had nothing else to ask of him. Maybe a kiss here and there. Perhaps a night together between deals... but that was it. That was all he expected. Sure, he wanted more. He wanted to be by his side forever. But if this was the way, then it was the way. And he wouldn't have it any other.

"Tonight, though... stay with me?"
Rainbowfox Ari
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 02/29/2008 5:59 PM

Of course. Did it look like he was going to leave any time soon? Perhaps it did, since this odd being obviously came and went as he pleased. That fact wasn't covert. For now, though, he intended on sticking around. Deals were never broken; he was noble to his words. He would stick around, stay with Rein when he could, do what he could for him. Unorthodox, may it be, but this man just had gained the soul stealer himself. Not a feat any other single being could claim.

"I'll be around. Work often doesn't interfere too very long."
Sometimes just sitting around in boredom for days on end, like had been done recently.

"Your wish is my command." He breathed. Lips soon pressed to other's throat, the closeness forcing the hat from the joker's head. He was wanted to stay; he'd stay, and still have fun. Pulse of heart easily felt against his lips. Whatever was wanted of him as a lover....Rein could probably get away with anything he wanted. Jakerz, apparently, lacked many limits. It...just depended. It would be likely that he'd be content with killing off the whole population of the planent if someone asked him to. If he'd take those billions of lives without worry, what could weigh down on his mind?

[Apparently, this roleplay is over, and Jakerz has left.]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous