Once a grand cathedral dedicated to the Holy Triumvirate, all that remains now are ruins ever since the religion was rejected strongly in 1823. While the religion is back in favor, the cathedral was never restored. (+3 Defense, +2 Offense)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Lya Pointa Cathedral

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/20/2008 12:24 PM

"You are so annoying,"the Leawolf grumbled. "You know that?"He sighed. "And no, I won't introduce you. He's got a family already. A mate named Tryst, and two kids."He tilted his head. "What about you? How come your here?"

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/20/2008 12:26 PM

Thell chattered away, hr eyes looking lost. 'No reason,' she said slowly. Her wings fluttered and her tail twitched uneasily. 'Just hanging out, watching passerby get eaten.' She giggled and flipped upside down.

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/20/2008 12:26 PM

The Leawolf growled. "I told you, now it's your turn."He hugged his teddy bear close. Mr. Pookyness was getting cold. Sighing, he looked back at Thell. "Come on, spill."

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/22/2008 7:46 PM

Thell sighed. 'Fine,' her mind thoughts grumbled. 'My parents and I came here when I was a pup. We've been here ever since. There's no special story or anything. Hey, buddy, by the way....you do know the war is already going on, right?' Bumble nodded slowly. 'You better get a move on. How about if I stay here and watch for the Mekkayena?'

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/22/2008 7:47 PM

Bumblebee looked hesitant, but after a moment, nodded, and packed up his Pooky, and shook his fur. "Thanks, Thell. I promise I won't forget this. And I'll come and find you as soon as I'm relieved of duty. All right?" He smiled, and Thell giggled. "See ya later!' he said with a wink. The hollow Ferrikoon wondered if that was the very last time she'd ever get to see her new friend...

((Bumblebee has left the RP to join the war))

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/28/2008 9:00 PM

Thell waved after her new friend, thinking about what a nice little puppy he was. She'd have to tease him about it next time she met him. There was a rustling of wings behind her, and before Thell could blink, she had nearly been batted out of the sky 'WHAT THE-?!' She whirled around, furious at whoever had done something so stupid, when she came face to face with her giggling brother. He, unlike her, was a Cobalt Ferrikoon. It was just one more thing that made her so different, made her so hated. Her family was all Cobalt, while she was a Hollow.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/28/2008 9:00 PM

"Sheesh,"she chittered at him in their own language, one known by all Ferrikoon. "Give me some warning next time, will you?"Spyte merely smiled, his eyes glowing in the dark. "What're you doin' out here, Thell?"he asked, not losing his child-like quality. He was still a baby, very young, and had only just learned to fly, with the help of his sister.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/28/2008 9:01 PM

"Nothing. Just talking to a nice Leawolf. But he's gone now. So I said I'd wait for a Mekkayena for him, and try and persuade it to go with his...Owner, I guess."Spyte's eyes widened. "A Mekkayena?"he asked, knowing full well what type of creature that was. "Are you crazy Thell!? If one finds you it'll eat you!"He covered his mouth with two tiny paws, squeaking in fear.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/28/2008 9:01 PM

Thell shook her head, smiling. "Naw, a Mekkayena wouldn't hurt me. Especially since it could hardly catch me, you know?"she whizzed through the air, flapping her wings emphasize her point. "And besides...I made a promise. I will never break my promises. You know that, Spyte. I'm gonna get a Mekkayena to go with Bumblebee's trainer...Even if I get my tail chewed off b the Mekkayena I'm gonna persuade."She smiled gently, fondly, and ruffled the Cobalt Ferrikoon's soft baby fur. "What're you doin' out here anyways? Won't Zeth be mad at you?"

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/28/2008 9:02 PM

Spyte tried to ignore that she never said the word 'mom,' or 'mother.' Thell hated Zeth, their dam, with a passion, and Zeth, in turn, hated her own daughter. He never understood it, but he knew it had something to do with their father, who had died a short time before he was born. "No, she doesn't know I'm out here. And besides,"he zoomed over, and hugged her, his tiny paws barely going around her middle, his soft baby fur fluffing up. "I missed hanging out with you. You're always gone from the nest."He nuzzled her fur, while Thell flapped her larger wings to keep both airborne.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 02/28/2008 9:02 PM

She ruffled his hair fondly, smiling down at him. It was enough to bring tears to her eyes. "All right,"she crooned as he let go and gazed up at her with adoration in his large eyes. "You can stay out here. But sit on top of that pillar while I hover down here. You can still talk to me, but no brother of mine will hang around while there are Mekkayena about."In response, she growled, making a scary face. Spyte giggled and squeaked in mock fear, before zooming up to sit on the pillar, gazing down at her with a large, overly fond smile.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/08/2008 3:40 PM

"So?" Spyte sighed after a little while. "How long do we have to wait? I mean...Come on Thell, it'll be too dark to see our own noses soon." He crossed his arms, wings flapping in annoyance. Thell agreed, and nodded. "Well, we'll wait a while longer. Maybe the stupid thing will show up soon," she grumbled.

A great adventure!

MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous